Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio

Transformers News: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio

Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 8:41AM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,218

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The official Transformers YouTube channel has posted a second Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt Bio, this time it's the Decepticon's ultimate Autobot hunter Predaking! Check out the embedded video below.

Meet PREDAKING, if you dare! This giant, flying, fire-breathing dragon was created for one purpose -- destruction. Bred in SHOCKWAVE's laboratory and cloned from fossilized remains, PREDAKING is the ultimate AUTOBOT hunter. The AUTOBOTS will do whatever they can to stop PREDAKING and the evil PREDACONS!

Learn more about PREDAKING and all the beasts at http://beasthunters.transformers.com


Credit(s): Transformers YouTube Channel
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1474559)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 27th, 2013 @ 11:17am CDT
I'm finding it really hard to not rush over to Youtube and watch that three episode special that was shown in.... Singapore? I don't think I've ever wanted anything to finish so badly, while simultaneously wishing it would never end.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1474637)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 27th, 2013 @ 10:20pm CDT
This video is rife with spoilers from the next two episodes.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1489576)
Posted by El Duque on May 23rd, 2013 @ 10:34am CDT
HKTOYSRUS has uploaded two additional "Inside the Hunt" Transformers Prime Beast Hunters bio. This time around we learn about faction leaders Optimus Prime and Megatron. Previously released "Inside the Hunt" bios for Bumblebee and Predaking can be found here and here.



Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1489581)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 10:52am CDT
Not liking how Optimus' bio goes straight from covering him becoming a Con to his losses in the season 2 finale. It makes it sound like those events happened to him while still being a mindwiped Decepticon.

Megatron's bio also had its own misleading nature to it. That line about the world falling into chaos? Yeah, that was Unicron possessing him and speaking through him as a vessel, not Megatron himself. The rest of it the started to steer away from talking just about Megatron and more about the plot instead. :roll:
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1493356)
Posted by El Duque on June 7th, 2013 @ 7:58am CDT
Thanks to the Toys"R"Us HK YouTube account we have the Transformers Prime Beast Hunter intro video for Ultra Magnus. Check out the embedded video clip below.

Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1493440)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on June 7th, 2013 @ 2:36pm CDT
I hope they actually will call him Predaking sometime in the show, and there really needs to be more Predacons.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1493524)
Posted by Manterax Prime on June 7th, 2013 @ 9:26pm CDT
I don't care if they say his name or not. We're 8 episodes in (out of 13 total) and still no robot mode!!!! I better see one somewhere during the next 5 episodes.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1493757)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 9th, 2013 @ 12:07am CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:I don't care if they say his name or not. We're 8 episodes in (out of 13 total) and still no robot mode!!!! I better see one somewhere during the next 5 episodes.


There will be a Predacons Rising TV Movie after Beast Hunters. If we don't get his robot mode in the next 5 episodes, the TV movie should take care of it. ;)
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1493764)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 9th, 2013 @ 1:26am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
Manterax Prime wrote:I don't care if they say his name or not. We're 8 episodes in (out of 13 total) and still no robot mode!!!! I better see one somewhere during the next 5 episodes.


There will be a Predacons Rising TV Movie after Beast Hunters. If we don't get his robot mode in the next 5 episodes, the TV movie should take care of it. ;)


Since we're on that subject, I've come up with plausible theories as to how Beast Hunters ends, based on what we know of Takara's subline Transformers Go!:

Predaking evolves and, thirsting for conquest, releases his Predacons and wreak havoc on Earth. Megatron and the Decepticons, fearing that once they're done with Earth they're next on the menu, proposes a temporary alliance with the Autobots, and with some flashy and all-out badass battle scenes, eliminate most of the Predacons. The Decepticons, their sense of security restored and deeming Earth (whose Energon reserves have all tapped out because of the amount needed to meet the demands of both factions) worthless, take to the stars, with conquest of another Energon-filled planet in mind, and the Autobots in pursuit, leaving our buddies the Rescue Bot Wannabes and the Animorph Team behind to deal with the rest of the Predacons on Earth.

Just throwing that out there for the masses to consider. :-B
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1493994)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 9th, 2013 @ 9:30pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Since we're on that subject, I've come up with plausible theories as to how Beast Hunters ends, based on what we know of Takara's subline Transformers Go!:

Predaking evolves and, thirsting for conquest, releases his Predacons and wreak havoc on Earth. Megatron and the Decepticons, fearing that once they're done with Earth they're next on the menu, proposes a temporary alliance with the Autobots, and with some flashy and all-out badass battle scenes, eliminate most of the Predacons. The Decepticons, their sense of security restored and deeming Earth (whose Energon reserves have all tapped out because of the amount needed to meet the demands of both factions) worthless, take to the stars, with conquest of another Energon-filled planet in mind, and the Autobots in pursuit, leaving our buddies the Rescue Bot Wannabes and the Animorph Team behind to deal with the rest of the Predacons on Earth.

Just throwing that out there for the masses to consider. :-B


Incredible theory! :APPLAUSE:

I will kindly agree with your idea, except for the part about the Autobots leaving Earth, as I doubt they'd leave their "new home" just so that another great evil can come along and stop all over it again. Plus, they've made family here. They're sworn protectors of our planet now.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1493996)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2013 @ 9:41pm CDT
Also depends on:
A) How much of Go!'s backstory is based on Hasbro/Aligned material and how much is purely TakaraTomy's creation, and
B) If Japan will ever air season 3 since season 2's final episode cut off the unhappy ending to end it more ambiguously. If it does air, then Go! will have to abide by how Hasbro will have season 3 end. If it doesn't air, then Go!'s more free to tell its story without having to abide by season 3's conclusion.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1494003)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 9th, 2013 @ 10:31pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Also depends on:
A) How much of Go!'s backstory is based on Hasbro/Aligned material and how much is purely TakaraTomy's creation


No arguing there. Totally agree with yo

[quote]
B) If Japan will ever air season 3 since season 2's final episode cut off the unhappy ending to end it more ambiguously. If it does air, then Go! will have to abide by how Hasbro will have season 3 end. If it doesn't air, then Go!'s more free to tell its story without having to abide by season 3's conclusion.[/quote]

They probably will. They have upcoming Predacon toys, and Transformers Go!'s characters' job listing is "taking care of the Predacons".
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1494005)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 9th, 2013 @ 10:37pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:They probably will. They have upcoming Predacon toys, and Transformers Go!'s characters' job listing is "taking care of the Predacons".
Yeah, but the Go! Predacon toys are drastically redecoed from the BH ones. So if any more besides Predaking do finally show up in season 3, then the Go! Preds won't look like the cartoon Preds.

Though, other Go! material provided a backstory to inform the Japanese of how the Predacons came about without the need for season 3, so they'll understand what the Predacons are even if season 3 doesn't air.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1507708)
Posted by El Duque on July 30th, 2013 @ 12:26am CDT
The official Transformers YouTube channel has uploaded a "Beast Bites" bio for Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Starscream. Enjoy the clip embedded below.

Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1507717)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 30th, 2013 @ 12:46am CDT
The point of this eludes me.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1507721)
Posted by VirusCarnage on July 30th, 2013 @ 1:02am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:The point of this eludes me.

I concur.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1507744)
Posted by Mykltron on July 30th, 2013 @ 4:50am CDT
If they'd published before the end of the series it would serve a purpose. Clearly Starscream is no longer trying to impress Megatron.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1507775)
Posted by Rated X on July 30th, 2013 @ 7:43am CDT
That was dumb.

On the series which I finished watching yesterday: Really lame. Bumblebee kills Magatron ? Cmon…And why did they even bother to go as far as Prime calling his crew the “Beast Hunters” when the beasts never actually materialized ? The toy line probally set a record for the most new molds created never to get an appearance in the TV series. I count at least 10 beasts not counting the repaints. I have a feeling at some point the whole script was re-written to accommodate the cancellation of a planned season 4. Maybe because Michael Bay had just scored a deal for 3 more Transformer films and Peter Culen can only do so much. That’s just my opinion.
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1507793)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 30th, 2013 @ 9:41am CDT
Come on now, it's dumb yeah, but it's aimed at children. *he says after making a critique about the show in the appropriate forum*

Rated X wrote:The toy line probally set a record for the most new molds created never to get an appearance in the TV series. I count at least 10 beasts not counting the repaints.


Have you SEEN the Beast Wars/Beast Machines toy line? /:)
Re: Transformers Beast Hunters: Into the Hunt - Predaking Bio (1507796)
Posted by Rated X on July 30th, 2013 @ 9:57am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Come on now, it's dumb yeah, but it's aimed at children. *he says after making a critique about the show in the appropriate forum*

Rated X wrote:The toy line probally set a record for the most new molds created never to get an appearance in the TV series. I count at least 10 beasts not counting the repaints.


Have you SEEN the Beast Wars/Beast Machines toy line? /:)



I wasn't collecting when those TV series were on the air, so no. How bad is it ?

But I honestly feel there was intention to include these characters in the script, but then something happened that forced a cancellation and script change. Maybe not Abominus, but the deluxes and that green voyager with the wings. Not to mention that blue lion character that was in the same wave with Skyquake. New molds cost alot, and the TV cast always sells better in stores and Hasbro knows that. Something had to go wrong in my opinion.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Animated Earth Optimus Prime Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 44 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Reissue G1『SUPERION』Giftbox Set MISB - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 29 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Animated Starscream Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 45 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Animated Cybertron Mode Megatron Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 31 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Animated Bulkhead Voyager Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 31 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Reissue G1 Dinobot『GRIMLOCK』MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 2 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Animated Samourai Prowl DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 32 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Animated Swindle DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 2 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016