Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Bot Shots Commercial

Transformers News: Transformers Bot Shots Commercial

Thursday, March 8th, 2012 10:08AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,079

The Transformers YouTube channel has uploaded a new TV spot for the Transformers Bot Shots, check it out below. You can play the on-line game by clicking here.

BOT SHOTS are Born To Bash. Small Bots. Big Attitude.

Credit(s): Hasbro
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Commercial (1356112)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 8th, 2012 @ 10:20am CST
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Commercial (1356130)
Posted by Screamfleet on March 8th, 2012 @ 10:55am CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:There are marketed towards highschool students? hah! Yea, coz botshots are so much more interesting than girls. :roll:

You think that ad would really appeal to a high school student?
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Commercial (1356138)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 8th, 2012 @ 11:19am CST
Screamfleet wrote:

You think that ad would really appeal to a high school student?

Hehe, nah I definitely didn't, which is why I said that. I'm just kidding round though, I'm sure that school isn't supposed to be seen as a highschool, but rather just a typical school. Its just that my elementary school was a lot more... colourful.. or whatever, i dunno. Botshots suck
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Commercial (1356324)
Posted by Screamfleet on March 8th, 2012 @ 8:21pm CST
oh, see I saw it more as a jr.high. Then again, in high school, I didn't have halls or lockers, but in jr.high I did.
I think though that's a way to make it "cooler" like those high school musical movies, it's about high school (well not really) but it's really marketed to kids.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys