Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed

Transformers News: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed

Friday, January 18th, 2013 9:04AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,381

Buried deep within site sponsor Robotkingdom's latest newsletter we find a bit of Transformers Bot Shots news. The wave 3 Launchers will be G1 themed! The assortment includes Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. Check out the G1 Optimus Prime Launcher below.

Hasbro Transformers BOT SHOT Launcher 2013 wave 1 set of 2. (G1 Version)

This set includes:
BH OPTIMUS PRIME (G1 Version) x 1
BUMBLEBEE (G1 Version) x 1

Re: ROBOTKINGDOM .COM Newsletter #1225
Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456116)
Posted by KnightStrike on January 18th, 2013 @ 9:20am CST
Well played, Hasbro... well played. Not a huge fan of the Botshots, but I have to admit I have grabbed a few of the G1 inspired ones like Jetfire and Powerglide and now I if I come across one of these Optimus ones I will have to pick it up to stick on my desk somewhere because he does look pretty cool and you can never have enough tiny Optimii :D
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456125)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 18th, 2013 @ 10:32am CST
What are the extra doo-hickies there? I wonder if they're taking a cue from those Angry Birds games and adding blocks that you can set up and try to knock down by launching your Bot Shots at them.?
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456166)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 18th, 2013 @ 12:20pm CST
^That's actually a really fun idea. Gives you something else to do with them especially if kids don't have another player.

Yay G1 Prime! I already have the first Prime mold but I'll need to pick this one up too. The launcher's a bit weird, but maybe I can mix & match.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456190)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 18th, 2013 @ 1:33pm CST

But Optimus does look pretty nice...
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456193)
Posted by KnightStrike on January 18th, 2013 @ 1:38pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Nope. Not getting. I may love the crap out of toys that either homage or is a legitimate representation of the Generation 1 it supposed to look like, but there's absolutely no way on God's green Earth I'm getting a single Bot Shot. [-(

But Optimus does look pretty nice...

Come on, just try one, everybody's doing it :lol:
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456311)
Posted by PrymeStriker on January 18th, 2013 @ 10:21pm CST
KnightStrike wrote:

But Optimus does look pretty nice...

Come on, just try one, everybody's doing it :lol:

It's true, Mindmaster! Try one and you're hooked for life. Do it!

:P

They're pretty cool gizmos. I just...have more important figures to buy.
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456357)
Posted by Sinnertwin on January 19th, 2013 @ 5:38am CST
Mindmaster wrote:Nope. Not getting. I may love the crap out of toys that either homage or is a legitimate representation of the Generation 1 character it supposed to look like, but there's absolutely no way on God's green Earth I'm getting a single Bot Shot. [-(

But Optimus does look pretty nice...

That's what they all say :lol:
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456588)
Posted by Overloaded on January 20th, 2013 @ 10:22am CST
Where are these guys based and how are they on shipping prices ?
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456616)
Posted by KnightStrike on January 20th, 2013 @ 12:34pm CST
Re: Transformers Bot Shots Launchers Wave 3 G1 Themed (1456631)
Posted by Overloaded on January 20th, 2013 @ 2:27pm CST
KnightStrike wrote:Everything ships out of Hong Kong and their shipping rates aren't too bad considering they are international rates.

Cool may look into them

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro 2007 Transformers Robot Heroes Allspark Bumblebee & Starscream New - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 10 minutes 15 seconds
MIB Hasbro Transformers Animated Voyager Class Grimlock 2008 - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 56 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Botcon 2010 Sharkticon Land Shark GNAW movie 1987 recolor - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 41 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS PRIME BEAST HUNTERS LAZERBACK FIGURE, UNOPENED - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Superion G1 Combiner Parts Lot Head Chest Plate & Feet - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 42 minutes
Transformers Armada Universe 2008 UNICRON w/ DEAD END LOOSE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 12 minutes 42 seconds
takara transformers Megatron Henkei Universe Classics - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 43 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Generations VORTEX Mosc New FOC Fall Of Cybertron Bruticus Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 28 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016