Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo

Transformers News: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo

Friday, July 8th, 2011 1:47AM CDT

Categories: Collectables, Movie News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 60,320

With the success of three hit movies grossing in the billions, it looks like little Bumblebee has upgraded his alt mode with the rich and famous. If you happen to live in the Melbourne Australia area, you can hire this Bumblebee style stretch limo from Exotic Limo and cruise like you are Michael Bay. The Limo is manufactured in Hacienda Heights, California and can also be rented in Van Nuys, California from Avolar Limousine. Check out the features and pictures of this sweet ride.

It holds 6 to 8 passengers and features:

• Split seating
  • Bar Facilities
  • Touch Screen Controls
  • Colour wash honeycombe ceiling
  • DVD/CD Radio
  • 1200 watt surround sound
  • Flat screen Monitors
  • Quad Lasers & Strobe Lights

Credit(s): Exotic Limo, Avolar Limousine
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254788)
Posted by Treetop Maximus on July 8th, 2011 @ 1:49am CDT
Seriously, the Bumblebee exploitation never stops. This is just ridiculous.

I still want to see a toy of this.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254789)
Posted by all_the_primes on July 8th, 2011 @ 1:50am CDT
Cool, but Limos are rather rips. I'm fine with my normal transportation.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254795)
Posted by First-Aid on July 8th, 2011 @ 1:57am CDT
What gloriously awesome cheesiness! Epic win! I'm am so geeked out right now! :-B
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254846)
Posted by Cyberion on July 8th, 2011 @ 5:09am CDT
Now I don't feel so bad for wanting the Yellow Camaro on the local lot of my Chevy Dealer. I'd take some ladies for a ride in this if it was rentable here in Georgia. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254855)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on July 8th, 2011 @ 5:50am CDT
So...what does the robot mode look like? :P
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254856)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on July 8th, 2011 @ 5:52am CDT
Thats Takaras next MasterPiece figure sorted then....
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254884)
Posted by prowl123 on July 8th, 2011 @ 7:45am CDT
That is so cool.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254907)
Posted by whacko on July 8th, 2011 @ 9:08am CDT
The outside of the limo looks kinda cool. But the inside makes me wanna puke motor-oil. Way too much.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254909)
Posted by Cyberion on July 8th, 2011 @ 9:09am CDT
The passengers are probably too busy getting drunk and "stuff" to notice the overloaded light show that is the interior of this thing. :-)
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1254921)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 8th, 2011 @ 9:33am CDT
The inside looks unfrigginbelievable! :shock:
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1255040)
Posted by Marcdachamp on July 8th, 2011 @ 12:26pm CDT
If you're gonna ride, Dan-o, ride in style. 8)
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1255157)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 8th, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
WOW how tacky
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1255179)
Posted by Flashwave on July 8th, 2011 @ 4:15pm CDT
It's Beeimus Prime! :lol: :P

I want a toy of it too though.
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1255182)
Posted by First-Aid on July 8th, 2011 @ 4:18pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:It's Beeimus Prime! :lol: :P

I want a toy of it too though.

This. WHoleheartedly. Which makes me wonder...has there EVER been a limo TF alt mode? I can't think of any off the top of my head...
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1255435)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on July 9th, 2011 @ 3:52am CDT
love the little disembodied bumblebee head inside.
I mean, who hasn't wnated to decapitate him? ;)
Re: Transformers Bumblebee Camaro Stretch Limo (1268509)
Posted by Bee is epic on July 29th, 2011 @ 8:48pm CDT