Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L"

Transformers News: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L"

Friday, March 22nd, 2013 5:48PM CDT

Category: Media
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,346

The latest edition of "N-if-L" on the NFL.com features a healthy dose of Transformers references! This short video that delves into what would have happened if the San Francisco 49ers had traded Steve Young to the Kansas City Chiefs rather than Joe Montana features cameos by Optimus Prime, the Seekers, Soundwave, and his minions. Click here on the image below to visit NFL.com and view the video.

Alex Smith became the most recent San Francisco 49ers QB to be traded to the Chiefs. Dave Dameshek explores what would've happened had Steve Young, not Joe Montana, been traded to Kansas City in 1993.

Transformers Cameos on the Lastest Edition of "N-if-L"
Credit(s): NFL.com
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473653)
Posted by d_sel1 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 6:02pm CDT

PS There was an error. It was the New York Giants (not Jets) that prevented Joe Montana winning more Super Bowl during the 80's. In other, Laserbeak would have royal blue and white not green and white.
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473657)
Posted by horus on March 22nd, 2013 @ 6:26pm CDT
Besides the seekers I also want those 3 cassetticons!!!!! :twisted:
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473659)
Posted by d_sel1 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 6:36pm CDT
horus wrote:Besides the seekers I also want those 3 cassetticons!!!!! :twisted:

I take the cassetticons, and I hate the Bears and Redskins. Need to add the Giants (who I hate) colored casseticon that animators and Dameshek forgot!
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473663)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on March 22nd, 2013 @ 7:17pm CDT

Oh, did anyone else get the ad for the "TRUE NFL FAN" test before the video? That'd count as somewhat bad etiquette 'round these parts, I must say...
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473664)
Posted by RiddlerJ on March 22nd, 2013 @ 7:28pm CDT
d_sel1 wrote:That is it. We need some NFL versions of the Seekers right now! I know that the Cowboys have a deal with Marvel on t-shirts. Let's face, even you couldn't give two cents about the NFL, the silver/navy and green/gold Seekers looked cool.

:DANCE:

A seeker for every team; why hasn't this happened yet?
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473682)
Posted by Brakethrough on March 22nd, 2013 @ 8:42pm CDT
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473703)
Posted by d_sel1 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 11:32pm CDT
Brakethrough wrote:The NFL seekers idea is brilliant until I realize that my team's seeker would be named "Cheese-on-cracker".

:lol:
Don't be pessimistic, it might be Collective, since you team is only publicly owned one.
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473705)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 22nd, 2013 @ 11:45pm CDT
I would not be surprised if iGear did repaints of their KO MP Seekers in those colors.
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473708)
Posted by d_sel1 on March 22nd, 2013 @ 11:52pm CDT
Let's figure out how we make these toys happen!
Re: Transformers Cameos on the Latest Edition of "N-if-L" (1473782)
Posted by dragons on March 23rd, 2013 @ 1:26pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:I don't give a crap about sports, but those seeker and cassette repaints make more sense to me than the BAPE Convoy repaints. Though being a MSTie, if we can only get one of the 5 produced, I say is has to be PackerPlane! Maybe a running change to Masterpiece Acid Storm?

same here but it be cheaper less expensive for company & us transfans if they repainted classic deluxe seekers in sports colors not mp seekers only.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Movie Version Union level jazz KO edition boxed-L - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 58 minutes 2 seconds
New TakaraTomy Transformers Animated TA-35 Decepticons Sunstorm Painted - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 14 minutes 4 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends series LG18 Armada Starscream super mode Japan - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 5 minutes 18 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks from Japan New - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 30 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers TFCON excluive headmasters Fortress Maximus STRONGHOLD headrobots g - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 10 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers CYBERTRON MUDFLAP MINT 100% COMP. 2006 - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 2 minutes 34 seconds
Used Transformers Movie RA-20 Skids & Mudflap Painted - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 35 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Cybertron leader class Optimus Prime Action Figure #1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 5 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents