Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping

Transformers News: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping

Thursday, April 12th, 2012 10:04PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 31,176

Soon your TFCC Over-Run (Runabout) figure will no longer be lonely.

The Transformers Collectors' Club tweeted that the freebie figure Runamuck has started shipping.

If you signed up as a member of the club before the deadline which was extended until March 21, hopefully yours will be showing up soon.

Perhaps you may even get him before BotCon.

Credit(s): Transformers Collectors' Club
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368528)
Posted by DarkBowzer on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:15pm CDT
Honest to god I had to send them my renewal form via mail before the deadline after the whole hack job. Sweet tender baby jesus they better not have screwed me over and took care of my renewal... after everrything I am a hair trigger from ending future botcon visits.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368532)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:35pm CDT
I got the reminder envelope months before I had to renew so when they first posted about needing to mail it in I just got a money order and sent it in. I was renewed a full 10 days before the original 15th deadline via good old snail mail. 8) I still don't see what all the state side fuss was about. International, I can understand.

At this rate, I'll probably get my Runamuck before my Runabout! :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368537)
Posted by God Magnus on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:53pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:At this rate, I'll probably get my Runamuck before my Runabout! :HEADHURTS:

Same here.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368540)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 12th, 2012 @ 11:58pm CDT
I hope some Seibertron members will give us the heads up when their Runamuck arrives. I love it when someone states they received a figure in the mail. Like clock work, 48 hours after people start receiving their toys, I get mine!

Really looking forward to this set.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368638)
Posted by Rated X on April 13th, 2012 @ 8:40am CDT
Cool. Hope it arrives before Botcon or right after.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368645)
Posted by El Duque on April 13th, 2012 @ 8:54am CDT
Great news! I only live a couple of hours from FunPub HQ so I should be getting mine soon (hopefully).
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368848)
Posted by YoungPrime on April 13th, 2012 @ 5:10pm CDT
No email or tracking info to confirm shipment???

Don't like this at all... Not one bit.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368882)
Posted by El Duque on April 13th, 2012 @ 6:34pm CDT
YoungPrime wrote:No email or tracking info to confirm shipment???

Don't like this at all... Not one bit.

This is standard, they never provide notice or tracking on the freebie figure.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368892)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 13th, 2012 @ 6:55pm CDT
I just hope it doesn't take them a month to ship them all out.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1368929)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 13th, 2012 @ 8:48pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:I just hope it doesn't take them a month to ship them all out.

agreed.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1369012)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 14th, 2012 @ 6:39am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

agreed.

Knowing the club, they will ship just a small percentage next week then, then be all like "We have to shut down the office for the next week to prepare for BotCon and can't resume shipping until a few days after BotCon." Then it will be "Due to high number of orders it will take us the next several weeks to finish shipping them all."
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1369032)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 14th, 2012 @ 8:46am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:

agreed.

Wow. That all seems so possible. It's like your reading the future! :lol:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1371204)
Posted by El Duque on April 20th, 2012 @ 11:29am CDT
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1371223)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 20th, 2012 @ 12:50pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Soooooooooooooooooooooo....................................about those Runamucks. Anybody got their's yet? I only live a couple of hours from their HQ and so far no Runamuck.

Nothing yet. I was just thinking how nice it would be to get him before the con. After is just as good as well, I guess.
:BOT:
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1372116)
Posted by El Duque on April 23rd, 2012 @ 2:00pm CDT
Keep an eye on those mailboxes TFCC members! This year's membership incentive figure Runamuck has started to arrive. Mine arrived this morning and I snapped a few quick shots of the highly anticipated freebie and companion to TFCC's 2012 Exclusive Over-Run (aka Runabout).

Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1372128)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 23rd, 2012 @ 2:49pm CDT
These do look fantastic. Great sculpt, packaging, and concept. Glad to see them knock one out of the park, in the midst of all the other issues and drama. When the dust settles, I'm just glad to walk away from it all with some really decent figures this year.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1372131)
Posted by Heavy B on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:02pm CDT
Still waiting on the toy, and the newest club magazine.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1372145)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:46pm CDT
Got mine today. Since I don't care for the character or the mold, he will be on his way to his new home tomorrow.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1372147)
Posted by gothsaurus on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:56pm CDT
Whaaaa. Wow. Don't care for the mold. I'm completely the opposite. With various slight transformation changes and poses, you can make 3 vastly different characters out of the mold.

Between the twins, Wheeljack and Tracks, you can pose the backpack, wings, launchers, and wheels in various positions (not to mention the legs). It's almost as much fun as the Sideswipe mold.
Re: Transformers Collectors' Club Runamuck is Now Shipping (1372148)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 23rd, 2012 @ 3:59pm CDT

I just came home to a post office missed packed card so it looks like I was right!

Now to walk to the the post office before work tomorrow.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #144 - Don't Touch That Dial