Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed!

Transformers News: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed!

Thursday, October 7th, 2010 11:57AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 51,240

Pete Sinclair, from the Transformers Collector's Club, just dropped us a note to say they have fully revealed Side Burn, the 2011 free figure.

Click the teaser to see the full reveal

TCC wrote:Here is SIDE BURN - the Transformers Collectors' Club FREE Membership Incentive Figure for 2011! This figure will be sent to any Transformers Club member whose membership is active by March 16, 2011. Side Burn will come with his blaster and an exclusive Tech Spec. Members can expect to receive this figure with all his accessories in late spring/early summer.

If you join after the March 16th deadline, you will be eligible for the 2012 figure. Also, if you have missed any of the previous figures, there are still some available now for members to purchase in the Club Store.

Don't miss out! Renew your membership or sign up for the first time TODAY!

Call 1-817-448-9863 or CLICK HERE to join the Club!

Don't forget the Club is in it's Fall Membership Drive. Also don't forget to check out the TCC Parody Old Spice commercial!
Credit(s): Pete@BotCon
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132624)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 7th, 2010 @ 11:58am CDT
I had my doubts, but that is goddamn gorgeous!
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132626)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:02pm CDT
The head looks wonky to me, but the alt mode looks beautiful, although the spoiler should be chrome...IMO. Still looks nice.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132627)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:03pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I had my doubts, but that is goddamn gorgeous!

The head looks like it still has some Rodimus in it, but the rest is all Side Burn. I wonder how the club will explain his increase in bulk.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132629)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:04pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I had my doubts, but that is goddamn gorgeous!

I know they are trying to get his asymetricalness in, I just don't like that part much.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132630)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:07pm CDT
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132631)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:09pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:Well, I was going to join the Club to get this, but I guess not being I had to have joined back in march. Since when did you have to join a year in advance to get the next years toy?

Typo, it's supposed to be March 2011. They reuse the old text and forgot to change that little date.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132632)
Posted by Seibertron on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:11pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I had my doubts, but that is goddamn gorgeous!

I agree. It looks great, much to my surprise. I had my doubts as well.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132633)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:11pm CDT
Well this is very, very tempting. I've never been a TFCC member, but seeing this figure may sway me to change my mind...
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132634)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:12pm CDT
Fan-flippin'-tastic.

Hopefully there'll be enough left over for the international guys to get some, too. I've heard it's actually cheaper to pay full price for the club stuff than actually get a membership...
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132650)
Posted by Ravenous Nightwind on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:42pm CDT
As much as I like this mold it looks to me more like a blue rodimus/hotrod. Cept in my mind he would be called blaze..because the hottest part of the flame is the blueish purple part of it. -shrug- I dunno I realize why they did it, but for me it just doesn't work to well. It makes me wonder though if they will be coming out with a blue colored protector armor lol.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132652)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:45pm CDT
Right on, I'm all about this.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132656)
Posted by Liftgate on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:51pm CDT
The spoiler bugs me on this mold - it sticks out way too far in the back (car mode).

Nice paint job though.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132657)
Posted by --B-- on October 7th, 2010 @ 12:53pm CDT
Huh. So much for "I'll be selling this figure, as no way it is going to look good"

Color me impressed.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132662)
Posted by Samsonator on October 7th, 2010 @ 1:13pm CDT
Definitely renewing my subscription. That Side Burn looks badass.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132667)
Posted by Onslaught22 on October 7th, 2010 @ 1:26pm CDT
This is the first I've heard of this character, so I took a look on the Seibertron Galleries (as they are the most comprehensive around) and I have to say that is the most fugly character I have seen in a long time. Seriously, I hope whomever designed that was sent to the gallows. TFCC have done him a great favor by using the Rodimus mold as his rebuild.
Well done! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132669)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 7th, 2010 @ 1:27pm CDT
Goddamnit im going to have to rejoin now cause that is one awesome looking figure. they better send it to the right address this time.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132671)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on October 7th, 2010 @ 1:30pm CDT
Now we are celebrating RID characters?
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132675)
Posted by 666-SHOT on October 7th, 2010 @ 1:39pm CDT
AWW....SO glad I joined this year! That fig is awesome. And once the FP kit is on my Rodimus, he will look like a whole different character instead of a repaint. Nice.
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132676)
Posted by Samsonator on October 7th, 2010 @ 1:43pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:although the spoiler should be chrome...IMO

Well, this is still just a photoshop, so maybe we'll get some chrome on the final product!
Re: Transformers Collector's Club Side Burn Fully Revealed! (1132682)
Posted by The Dude on October 7th, 2010 @ 1:56pm CDT
[quote]Hoitytoity wrote: I've heard it's actually cheaper to pay full price for the club stuff than actually get a membership...[/quote]

True, but it's cheaper to do either than to get the real Rodimus on the secondary market.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Campaign Arms Micron Peaceman Fracas Aimless Targetmaster Exclusive - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 41 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers G1 Autobot Targetmaster Pointblank Complete Figure 1986 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 41 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ~ OPTIMUS PRIME & GALVATRON ~ Age of Extinction ~ NEW in Pkg ~ 2013 - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 4 minutes 56 seconds
transformers Cybertron primus not complete. - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 25 minutes 11 seconds
transformers Cybertron king starscream - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 25 minutes 29 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS VOYAGER AUTOBOT HOUND FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 10 minutes 43 seconds
transformers skids reissue g1 - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 11 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 56 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks