Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360

Transformers News: Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360

Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 10:22AM CST

Categories: Game News, Media
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 51,849

XBox 360 has the add-ons you need to make your Avatar as big of a fan as you are. Using your XBox Live credits, you can pick up several DOTM additions for your digital persona. Choose from a range of apparel and companions, including a little Laserbeak. Want to push the Decepticon cause? Pick up the Megatron recruitment t-shirt. Hoodies, hats, t-shirts, and even Shockwave and Sentinel helmets are available at the XBox 360 Marketplace.

Follow the link and scroll down to check them out.

Credit(s): XBox Marketplace

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360 (1323151)
Posted by Blurrz on December 14th, 2011 @ 10:37am CST
I'm already decked out to spend anymore MSP

Shocky helmet is sick though
Re: Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360 (1323179)
Posted by Overloaded on December 14th, 2011 @ 12:22pm CST
How much for Lazerbeak
Re: Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360 (1323185)
Posted by Blurrz on December 14th, 2011 @ 12:49pm CST
Overloaded wrote:How much for Lazerbeak

160 MSP
Re: Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360 (1323196)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 14th, 2011 @ 1:21pm CST
no matter what they add or try to do avatars will still be stupid, microsoft ruined the 360 the day they made avatars and didnt make the optional. Dont miss that white brick one bit.
Re: Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360 (1323315)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 14th, 2011 @ 6:02pm CST
It just so happens that I want to get some Microsoft points this Christmas. What a coincidence! =P~
Re: Transformers DOTM Avatar Gear for XBox 360 (1323353)
Posted by Kiyza on December 14th, 2011 @ 8:52pm CST
Gosh, when I saw the image, I thought they were real t-shirts. Here I was wondering where I could pick that up. Too bad it's digital. :lol:
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014