Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images

Transformers News: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images

Monday, November 21st, 2011 3:45PM CST

Categories: Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 59,732

Some in-hand images of the upcoming Transformers Dark of the Moon wave 6 Deluxe Wheeljack/Que have been posted by TFW2005 member Soundwavedotm. Hopefully Deluxe Wheeljack/Que and his wave mate Deluxe Soundwave will be hitting retail soon. We've mirrored a few of Soundwavedotm's images below, click here to view them all.

Credit(s): TFW2005's Soundwavedotm

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315194)
Posted by Rated X on November 21st, 2011 @ 3:49pm CST
Thats it...Im done with the movie line. :SICK:
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315195)
Posted by StryderPrime on November 21st, 2011 @ 3:50pm CST
For a bot that didnt do any fighting in the movie.....hasbro gave him a lot of melee type weapons...lol
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315196)
Posted by El Duque on November 21st, 2011 @ 3:51pm CST
That face is what nightmares are made of.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315199)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 21st, 2011 @ 3:55pm CST
This one's an easy pass for me. I didn't like the character design in the movie, and I don't like the design of the figure, either. The "weapon" is weird and the color they chose for it is awful. And the boring blue paint job is a failure. The only thing that would have made this figure appealing would have been if it had Wheeljack's classic paint scheme. The head sculpt also sucks.

Geez, I sound like Tidalwavex with all these complaints! ;)
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315201)
Posted by Erailea on November 21st, 2011 @ 3:56pm CST
El Duque wrote:That face is what nightmares are made of.

seriously @__@

Easy pass. Not even the slights bit of desire to have that toy
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315202)
Posted by gothsaurus on November 21st, 2011 @ 3:59pm CST
Yeah, all kidding aside... I'd have LOVED it if someone policed the movie designs with this checklist:

____ Correct Color?

____ Faceplate or Face

That would have remedied so many of my problems with the movie line. If you're not going to respect 25 years of character development and designs, just call them a different name. :BANG_HEAD:

I'd have to call this guy Que. No white... not Wheeljack. No faceplate or light-up side flaps... again, not Wheeljack to me.

Maybe should add this check-box as well... ha ha.

_____ Flames or No Flames
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315204)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:03pm CST
looks so bland & boring plus the mechtech weapon is horrible (like 99% of them), easy pass
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315205)
Posted by DMSL on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:03pm CST
Carmode is nice apart from that transformation line in the windshield, sure they could've done something different to prevent that eyesore.

Botmode is ok not great but movie accurate when it comes to the likeness. The design i'm not a fan of.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315207)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:03pm CST
OK. OFFICIALLY WANT!!!!

:BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315209)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:06pm CST
i cant wait to get this guy ^_^
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315211)
Posted by sky_fire12 on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:15pm CST
How did one of the most loved Transformers of Generation 1 get such an ugly face? a better question is, why is Michael Bay insisting on killing off all the best G1 characters? I miss Jazz !!
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315212)
Posted by --B-- on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:16pm CST
Wow, that is an ugly figure. And why is that they are making these, but not Demolition Rumble/Frenzy? 8-}
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315215)
Posted by OlivusPrime on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:21pm CST
Probably the figure I've been wanting the most of the DOTM line, and he doesn't disappoint. His alt-mode especially looks a lot better than I imagined it would be... here's hoping that Soundwave can be his equal.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315218)
Posted by gothsaurus on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:26pm CST
Yeah, all the vehicles are downsized to allow for those awkward, massive mech-tech weapons... which don't excite me. They look way too clunky and don't integrate well into the design. ie. they look like an afterthought... something geared for little kids.

If they were instead a pile of extra clip weapons, a Minicon, snap on missile batteries or launcher ala Robotech, a sword, or even a human figure... I'd be much more excited.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315222)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:37pm CST
Super-bought. I'd love to detail his face. Great color, I presume that's blue plastic, looks good, unlike the red plastics they've used for Sentinel Prime, etc. I do wish his wheels didn't stick out so far in alt mode, tho.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315224)
Posted by Mykltron on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:41pm CST
Previously I think the mechtech weapon was a table and three legged stool. Now I see that it is a spinning wheel.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315225)
Posted by Flakmaster on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:41pm CST
What the heck was the design team thinking when they took a white car with a green and red paint job, and then made it completely blue? And who the %^#$ designed the head? That head doesn't make me think of the G1/TF Prime Wheeljack I know. Instead, that head makes me think of an undead Einstein.

Also, why the table-saw-ish Mechtech 'weapon'? What is that supposed to be? It looks like it belongs in a machine shop, not on top of a car!
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315226)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:45pm CST
I like it! I'm hoping I'll have the cash to grab him when he shows up on shelves! Mostly because I love the clip-on weapons. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315227)
Posted by Rijie on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:50pm CST
FUGLY.

I'll wait for the Trilogy version with the proper name, colors, and headsculpt, thanks.
Re: Transformers DOTM Deluxe Wheeljack / Que In-Hand Images (1315228)
Posted by gothsaurus on November 21st, 2011 @ 4:51pm CST
yeah, robots with fluffy hair = fail. there's SOOOO much good stuff to pull from in the past couple of decades worth of Transformers history... can't figure why the needed to pull from so many other sources and franchises... including modeling a robot after Einstein, or a gold-tooth-gangsta, or a Giger alien, or tentacle Matrix robots, or....

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS POWERGLIDE G1 MISB REISSUE SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 38 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers: Dark of the Moon MechTech Voyager Skyhammer - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 24 minutes 5 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OCTANE G1 MISB REISSUE SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 24 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Kenner 1998 Vintage Beast Wars Evil Predacon Terrorsaur MISB Rare - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 5 minutes 28 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP16 Frenzy & Bazuso from Japan Brand New - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 50 minutes 52 seconds
NEW SEALED PLAYSKOOL Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 40 minutes 1 second
Takara Tomy Transformers G1 Masterpiece MP-19 Smokescreen Nissan Fairlady Z MP19 - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 26 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers G1 2002 reissue IRONHIDE figure china - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 8 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents