Transformers DOTM Theater Display

Transformers News: Transformers DOTM Theater Display

Sunday, May 15th, 2011 11:15PM CDT

Category: Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,264

Next time you visit your local cinema be sure to make a lap around the lobby, a new Transformers DOTM display is starting to hit theaters. TransformersLAMB posted the image mirrored below of the new promotional standee. As you can see it's three dimensional representation of the promotional image of Optimus Prime that was revealed last month.

Credit(s): TransformersLAMB

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222854)
Posted by Iamwarhorse on May 15th, 2011 @ 11:40pm CDT
I saw that Saturday night when I went to go see Thor. But, at the moment, they had on a back wall, and I'm presuming they'll put it on the main podium after POTC hit the theaters.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222913)
Posted by RodimusJunkie on May 16th, 2011 @ 4:27am CDT
I want one of those displays... very cool looking imo
I have the perfect wall picked out already =)
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222925)
Posted by sentinelprime1234 on May 16th, 2011 @ 5:32am CDT
it actually looks like he is coming out of that thing :D
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222928)
Posted by Blackstreak on May 16th, 2011 @ 5:52am CDT
That is at the Showcase 18 Cinema De Lux where I usually go to watch movies. I was just there Saturday night to watch Thor and saw that display. I was thinking to myself "If I only brought my camera." It's quite impressive. That display is huge.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222983)
Posted by zodconvoy on May 16th, 2011 @ 9:05am CDT
Saw it went seeing Thor same as everyone else. Turned to my girlfriend and said "That's why I need a bigger apartment."
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222991)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on May 16th, 2011 @ 9:20am CDT
That is awesome.

On another note, Thor didn't have a DOTM trailer, did it? I'm going to see it this weekend anyways, but I'd be nice to know. :P I'll check for this display when I go.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222997)
Posted by Nico on May 16th, 2011 @ 9:30am CDT
Autobot Megatron wrote:That is awesome.

Nope and I was somewhat dissapointed, just because I never got the chance to see any of the trailers on the big screen.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1223498)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 16th, 2011 @ 10:50pm CDT
got my picture taken in front of one :D
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1234850)
Posted by Red 50 on June 6th, 2011 @ 4:56am CDT
Until now, I tought that Optimus was just standing. Now I understood that he was kneeling with one leg. But that just means that his pose is even more awesome.

Call me crazy, I can live with that.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 51 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Crosshairs One-Step Changer - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 42 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers G1 1989 ROADBLOCK  pretender hasbro takara - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 13 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Animated TAKARA TOMY Voyager Class WING BLADE OPTIMUS PRIME TA-38 - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 13 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters BULKHEAD DELUXE Class New g1 roadbuster - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 49 minutes 6 seconds
Custom Fall of Cybertron Grimlock TransFormers Generations Vulcun FoC - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 18 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Autobot Blaster Comic Con 2010 New Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 20 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro Kre-o Transformers Optimus Prime Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 40 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents