Transformers DOTM Theater Display

Transformers News: Transformers DOTM Theater Display

Sunday, May 15th, 2011 11:15PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,437

Next time you visit your local cinema be sure to make a lap around the lobby, a new Transformers DOTM display is starting to hit theaters. TransformersLAMB posted the image mirrored below of the new promotional standee. As you can see it's three dimensional representation of the promotional image of Optimus Prime that was revealed last month.

Credit(s): TransformersLAMB

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222854)
Posted by Iamwarhorse on May 15th, 2011 @ 11:40pm CDT
I saw that Saturday night when I went to go see Thor. But, at the moment, they had on a back wall, and I'm presuming they'll put it on the main podium after POTC hit the theaters.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222913)
Posted by RodimusJunkie on May 16th, 2011 @ 4:27am CDT
I want one of those displays... very cool looking imo
I have the perfect wall picked out already =)
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222925)
Posted by sentinelprime1234 on May 16th, 2011 @ 5:32am CDT
it actually looks like he is coming out of that thing :D
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222928)
Posted by Blackstreak on May 16th, 2011 @ 5:52am CDT
That is at the Showcase 18 Cinema De Lux where I usually go to watch movies. I was just there Saturday night to watch Thor and saw that display. I was thinking to myself "If I only brought my camera." It's quite impressive. That display is huge.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222983)
Posted by zodconvoy on May 16th, 2011 @ 9:05am CDT
Saw it went seeing Thor same as everyone else. Turned to my girlfriend and said "That's why I need a bigger apartment."
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222991)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on May 16th, 2011 @ 9:20am CDT
That is awesome.

On another note, Thor didn't have a DOTM trailer, did it? I'm going to see it this weekend anyways, but I'd be nice to know. :P I'll check for this display when I go.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1222997)
Posted by Nico on May 16th, 2011 @ 9:30am CDT
Autobot Megatron wrote:That is awesome.

Nope and I was somewhat dissapointed, just because I never got the chance to see any of the trailers on the big screen.
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1223498)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 16th, 2011 @ 10:50pm CDT
got my picture taken in front of one :D
Re: Transformers DOTM Theater Display (1234850)
Posted by Red 50 on June 6th, 2011 @ 4:56am CDT
Until now, I tought that Optimus was just standing. Now I understood that he was kneeling with one leg. But that just means that his pose is even more awesome.

Call me crazy, I can live with that.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Platinum Edition INSECTICONS Bombshell Kickback & Skrapnel Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 17 minutes 51 seconds
MECHTECH Transformers Optimus Prime  - Dark of the Moon - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 34 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Optimus Prime & Shockwave Mechtech - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 34 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI ASTROTRAIN D-03 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 58 minutes 3 seconds
Silverbolt 100% Complete 1986 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Adult Owned - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 58 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 2007 MOVIE BUMBLEBEE DELUXE CLASS AUTOMORPH TECHNOLOGY MOC - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 5 minutes 19 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G2 1994 LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME SURESHOT HASBRO EUROPEAN MOC - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 21 minutes 32 seconds
VINTAGE Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals 2 SUPER RARE WHITE DINOBOT DLX Class - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 39 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory