Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview

Transformers News: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview

Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 4:29PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 29,753

A 5-Page preview of IDW's Transformers Drift Miniseries has been posted online. Issue #1 of the four issue miniseries comes out in US Comic Shops on 9/9/10.

Transformers Drift is written by Shane McCarthy and penciled by Alex Milne.

Click here to see the full preview.

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122765)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 8th, 2010 @ 4:37pm CDT
I love it...even if he's breaking order he gets results....defiance FTW!!! :twisted:
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122780)
Posted by sabrigami on September 8th, 2010 @ 6:02pm CDT
Holy cow! I just realized he was fighting against Sunstreaker in the beginning :shock: This looks pretty good so far though and others are saying it's actually good (let's hope it works out better than Ironhide Mini did). I may have to check this out.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122791)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 8th, 2010 @ 6:46pm CDT
And METALHAWK!!!! Choujin Masterforce!!!
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122803)
Posted by Stormer on September 8th, 2010 @ 7:42pm CDT
Looks pretty exciting! Deadlock is ruthless! Can't wait to get my grubby hands on it!
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122811)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 8th, 2010 @ 8:14pm CDT
Didn't like it. But then agian I'm probably a little biased.

This whole mini is a pass for me.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122817)
Posted by DeathBlast on September 8th, 2010 @ 8:48pm CDT

I can't wait to get this,it looks like it will be a decent mini series.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122820)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 8th, 2010 @ 9:02pm CDT
DeathBlast wrote:Waits for the Drift haters to appear with their torches & pitchforks. Too late I see 1 now.. :P

I can't wait to get this,it looks like it will be a decent mini series.

I have no beef with Drift. He's not the one I hate.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122823)
Posted by markerguru on September 8th, 2010 @ 9:15pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:

I can't wait to get this,it looks like it will be a decent mini series.

I have no beef with Drift. He's not the one I hate.

thats nice to know :)
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122825)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 8th, 2010 @ 9:18pm CDT
nice art
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122836)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 8th, 2010 @ 9:56pm CDT
The more I get into Drift the more i'm turned off. Don't really know why. It's great for the Transformers community, expanding the Universe into crevices that we have yet to expand upon. But after this mini-series, just stop. Deadlock looks like a m$#*#%&*$(#$#() dick and that's someone who doesn't deserve a second chance. That's not something, I feel personally, that Transformers is about.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122837)
Posted by Rodimus the Prime on September 8th, 2010 @ 9:57pm CDT
Looks fun!
Anyone know how long it generally takes for TPBs to come out?
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122842)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 8th, 2010 @ 10:10pm CDT
Rodimus the Prime wrote:Looks fun!
Anyone know how long it generally takes for TPBs to come out?

[color=teal]
TF: Drift's done in October, the TPB is out in November. [/color]
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122861)
Posted by Pyrostrata on September 8th, 2010 @ 11:26pm CDT
Looks tasty! It's so hard to judge a whole mini-series on just the first few pages of a sneaky-peaky.

I will be getting this.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122882)
Posted by Rodimus the Prime on September 9th, 2010 @ 1:45am CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Rodimus the Prime wrote:Looks fun!
Anyone know how long it generally takes for TPBs to come out?

[color=teal]
TF: Drift's done in October, the TPB is out in November. [/color]

Thanks, mate!
Much appreciated!
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122888)
Posted by Chaoslock on September 9th, 2010 @ 2:34am CDT
I'm waiting for the panel where he half-handedly stasis locks Optimus, Ultra Magnus, and Fortress Maximus, then when he gets redeemed, does the same with Megatron, Scorponok, and Sixshot.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122912)
Posted by Bobton03 on September 9th, 2010 @ 6:06am CDT
You can pre-order the TPB from Amazon.com... The site says that the TPB is due out on 10 Nov.

- Bob
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122961)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:11am CDT
markerguru wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:

I can't wait to get this,it looks like it will be a decent mini series.

I have no beef with Drift. He's not the one I hate.

thats nice to know :)

Don't flatter yourself Gingerballs, I'm not talking about you either.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1122988)
Posted by markerguru on September 9th, 2010 @ 10:27am CDT
Down_Shift wrote:
markerguru wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:

I can't wait to get this,it looks like it will be a decent mini series.

I have no beef with Drift. He's not the one I hate.

thats nice to know :)

Don't flatter yourself Gingerballs, I'm not talking about you either.

thats nice to know. good flight of the conchords reference :)
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1123029)
Posted by Down_Shift on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:03pm CDT
markerguru wrote:
thats nice to know. good flight of the conchords reference :)

It's a fantastic show and should be quoted once per thread, if not once per page.
Re: Transformers: Drift Issue #1 Five-Page Preview (1123030)
Posted by Windsweeper on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:04pm CDT
That cover where they split between the 2 faces really reminds me of Galvatron on the cover of Marvel UK issue 101.

I love Milne's art. I always enjoy rereading his other works and seeing things I hadn't noticed the first time round.

Nice to see the G2 guys in there. Was that Smokescreen and Dreadwind in one of the panels?

Looking forward to this. Nice to see more Turmoil. Liked him in the Drift spotlight.

Was that Carnivac or Snarler? Think it was Snarler.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Combiner Wars Groove - Deluxe Class - Protectobots Defensor Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 26 minutes 47 seconds
Chevrolet Camaro 2010-2013 Bumblebee Transformers Racing Stripes (Choose Color) - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 27 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 30TH ANNIVERSARY DECEPTICON BRUTICUS PLATINUM  EDITION FOC - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 51 minutes 33 seconds
RARE! Transformers G1 Mirage Diaclone Korean Robot Figure Toy Model Japan Anime - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 37 minutes 43 seconds
MAGNIFICUS BLACK PERCEPTOR Transformers TAKARA G1 Reissue E HOBBY Exclusive MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 4 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Animated toy Lot Rodimus Arcee Blur - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 50 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Generations: Voyager Class 2013 GRIMLOCK (FALL OF CYBERTRON) - MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 51 minutes 36 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave Figure Japan F/S - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 8 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive