Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game

Transformers News: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game

Monday, March 12th, 2012 9:15PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 53,720

So the online gaming world is getting 2 Transformers titles seperated by world regions. The Asia market has a big website called TF.91.com and it is PACKED with all kind of cool images and videos. The games aesthetics have long since been revealed to be similar to Transformers Prime. Ever wondered how BumbleBee would fare against TF Prime Bruticus? Click here to watch the video and find out! Unfortunately, I only read english and therefore restricted to clicking aimlessly and staring at the pretty images. There are TONS of options for customizing your character. Starting with a base chassis and choosing the actual vehicle is just the first steps. One of 5 classes of weapons can be then be chosen along with dozens of desgins and colors. I have mocked up a small portion of the options in the customization. I hope the Western market sees this level of game development. Check out some pics below, including Defensor and click here to view the site!

Credit(s): El_Duque, TF.91.com
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1357876)
Posted by combiner711 on March 12th, 2012 @ 9:35pm CDT
Holy $#iT! That defensor is freakin awesome!!! HasTak need to make a toy for that to match bruticus :DANCE: :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1357905)
Posted by DeceptiCobra on March 12th, 2012 @ 10:31pm CDT
Defensor is beautiful! I would buy that day one with no reservations!!!
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1357922)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 13th, 2012 @ 12:21am CDT
i want that bruticus and defensor in toy form yesterday
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1357935)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on March 13th, 2012 @ 2:01am CDT
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1357937)
Posted by MarkNL on March 13th, 2012 @ 2:13am CDT
Awesome! I used Google Translate to view that website. All you have to do is go to Google Translate, set it Chinese - English, and then copy and paste the Chinese website link in the box. After that, click on the link which appears in the right box.
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1357947)
Posted by noctorro on March 13th, 2012 @ 2:40am CDT
Looks good, however I fail to see how we westerns are going to play it.

And what about that other mmo? Shouldn't that have been released like last week?
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1358036)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on March 13th, 2012 @ 1:11pm CDT
The renders I'm seeing on this website are fantastic. I'm also in the group of wondering what happened to TF: Universe?

Here's some fun stuff...
http://98.139.168.220/babelfish/transla ... fmap.shtml
Mt. Saint Hillary, Siberia, Moon, Dr. Arkeville, there's more than two factions (autobot, deceppticon, and a pirate faction? who appear to be animal-formers? [mention of a shark, scorpion, etc.]).

I played the matching game and made it to the third round, and then had no idea what happened. :P I guess it only goes to three rounds?

There's just so much content to explore and enjoy. Now let's hope some of our foreign fans will translate the juicier bits for us properly! :D
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1358078)
Posted by Shadowman on March 13th, 2012 @ 2:57pm CDT
CrimsonPrime wrote:Holy crap I think I just jizzed my pants O.O !!! That is so frickin awesome !!! Man when this is released I'm gonna go for sword weapon and probably a cool car alt mode xP. I bet 1 billion bucks that alot of people will try "Optimus Prime" "Bumblebee" "Megatron" and so on during the first hour of it's release lol xD. Cant wait for this game to come out :D.

If I remember right, there were supposed to be two MMOs, Transformers Universe and another game that was meant only for Asian markets and not coming to the English-speaking world.

Universe is coming stateside, this one isn't. Sorry.
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1358079)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 13th, 2012 @ 2:57pm CDT
It looks amazing! Too bad we'll never get an online game like that here :lol:
Re: Transformers Evolution - Asian Market Online Game (1358295)
Posted by heartlessjoe on March 14th, 2012 @ 5:15am CDT
Found a few more videos from last year

One is behind the scene, and the other one is a map demo (which the helicopter at the end is only for filming, not a character)

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise THUNDERTRON Star Seeker Light up Sword - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 6 minutes 31 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE ROBOT HEROES KICKBACK hardcopy hard copy prototype 0404 - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 21 minutes 50 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DEMOLISHOR w/BLACKOUT MINI CON Armada Action Figure COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 38 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers RID Mini-Con Deployers Decepticon Fracture & Airazor 6" Robots New - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 55 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Robots In Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Autobot Drift & JetStorm New - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 10 minutes 19 seconds
TRANSFORMERS STARSCREAM w/SWINDLE MINI CON Armada Action Figures COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 43 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Power Core Combiners Steamhammer with Constructicons Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 31 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxe Class CHROMEDOME Loose Figure Hasbro - Time Remaining: 26 days 49 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory