Transformers News: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel

Monday, December 12th, 2011 11:47AM CST

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 94,573

In case you missed it over the weekend, the cinematic trailer for next year's "Transformers Fall of Cybertron" game from Activision debuted at the Video Game Awards 2011. Activision sent Seibertron.com a copy of the video this morning which we uploaded to YouTube for your viewing enjoyment. No watermark ... just the actual video!

Fall of Cybertron, the highly anticipated sequel to War for Cybertron, features many familiar faces, including Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Jazz, Megatron, Starscream, and everyone's favorite Decepticon gestalt BRUTICUS!

Enjoy and join our discussion about this game which is due to be released in the fall of 2012.

Credit(s): Activision
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322366)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on December 12th, 2011 @ 11:55am CST
Awesome trailer! Can't wait to play the game! Seems kind of early to be seeing this if we have to wait a year for release.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322370)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:04pm CST
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322372)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:08pm CST
Homerjay14522 wrote:Can't freaking Wait. All I wanted in WFC was GRIMLCOK, now we're getting Him. He's the Man....I mean BOT....
Well, he was in the DS version of WFC, in which he appeared with this design. ;)

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322379)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:23pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322384)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:34pm CST
Homerjay14522 wrote:I know he was in the DS version. But I wanted an High Quality, Big Screen, HD version of him. I have it for both the PS3 and DS and really....which would you rather play?
Well... since I'm on the go often and not at home much, plus I don't own a PS3 and my 360's in the Red Ring of Death for the fourth time, I'd have to say DS. :-B
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322414)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 12th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So awesome, I'm going to have to get this game and pray to Odin that the combiner team is playable. I can't wait for the multiplayer for this.

Maybe if you make a deal with loufy, you can get it early...?

You mean Loki right? :P
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322457)
Posted by Screamfleet on December 12th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CST
Ugh....

*MUTE*

that's better, well, it does look really good, but it of course isn't game play footage.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322459)
Posted by Ratman_tf on December 12th, 2011 @ 3:39pm CST
So looking forward to this. It's epic and Transformers in a way that the live action movies aren't.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322499)
Posted by Rhinox23 on December 12th, 2011 @ 5:17pm CST
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322506)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 12th, 2011 @ 5:34pm CST
Yeah, I'm definitely getting this once it hits shelves.

Rhinox23 wrote:What song was that? Artist? The trailer looks awesome. I don't mind waiting so long because that means they're not trying to rush and will put out a quality game!

Not sure, but I'll bet it's a Linkin Park song.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322510)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 12th, 2011 @ 5:41pm CST
Rhinox23 wrote:What song was that? Artist? The trailer looks awesome.

The Humbling River by Puscifer.
I'm not fond of it myself though, wish they had picked something else. :-?
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322519)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 12th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CST
headsortails wrote:

Not sure, but I'll bet it's a Linkin Park song.

-sigh- Again with the questions?! :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:

The Humbling River by Puscifer.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322539)
Posted by WarzoneBeta on December 12th, 2011 @ 7:12pm CST
Dude Jazz shot Soundwave!
Right in the gut...processors? ...RoboOrgans?
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322550)
Posted by Erailea on December 12th, 2011 @ 7:28pm CST
GAH! This game is going to break the bank for me... or at least keep me from buying Transformers for quite a while...

Must. Buy. PS3.

Why the fudge isn't it coming out on PC >__< At least it's coming out next fall, so I can span my savings over 6 or 8 months.

It looks so goooooooood :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322607)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CST
WarzoneBeta wrote:Dude Jazz shot Soundwave!
Right in the gut...processors? ...RoboOrgans?

I'm guessing that was some random 'Con using his old body design.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322614)
Posted by skooba81 on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:42pm CST
No words...Too Glorious!!! They must make the toys!! I want that Bruticus!!!
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322620)
Posted by JetOptimus23 on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:51pm CST
I just nerded all over the floor. This. Is. AHMAZING! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322747)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 13th, 2011 @ 9:40am CST
Twitchythe3rd wrote:
WarzoneBeta wrote:Dude Jazz shot Soundwave!
Right in the gut...processors? ...RoboOrgans?

I'm guessing that was some random 'Con using his old body design.
He's not quite dead. ;)
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322763)
Posted by Seibertron on December 13th, 2011 @ 10:36am CST
Our friends at Activision have sent us a new video that goes behind-the-scenes of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron cinematic trailer that we shared with all of you during the past few days. Check out how the High Moon Studios team created the trailer and the inspirations behind the game. Without further ado, check out this new video here:

And for your convenience, here's the full cinematic trailer again.

Join our discussion about the Fall of Cybertron cinematic trailer by clicking here.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cinematic Trailer uploaded to Seibertron.com YouTube channel (1322771)
Posted by Brakethrough on December 13th, 2011 @ 10:45am CST
Don't know the band that well but felt compelled to download this song after watching this trailer. It's been a while since I've heard a song more appropriate for the Transformers mythos, particularly this segment of history. References to it taking a lot more than "words and guns", and "joining hands as one" are pretty dead-on as far as the civil war of the Transformers goes.

If this much thought had been put into the recent movie soundtracks instead of the slapdash, pick-what's-hot-now approach, I might have bought them.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Hasbro Generations IDW 30th Anniversary Deluxe Class Autobot Skids - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 23 minutes 10 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Legends LG-20 Skids - IDW Comics Version - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers RESCUE BOTS BUMBLEBEE Playskool Heroes ROBOT RAPTOR ROAR AND RESCUE - Time Remaining: 5 days 12 hours 16 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Generations 30th anniversary Titan class Metroplex - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 2 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers G2 Dinobots Snarl Factory Sealed On Card 1993 Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 34 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers RESCUE BOTS OPTIMUS PRIME Playskool Heroes ROBOT T-REX ROAR RESCUE - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 35 minutes 34 seconds
DEAD END TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS # 6 (DODGE VIPER COMPETITION) TF - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 23 minutes 40 seconds
GRIMLOCK TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS # 9 (FORD MUSTANG GT) TF - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 23 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory