Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed -  Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st

Thursday, July 26th, 2012 11:37AM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,737

IGN has revealed the details on the highly anticipated Transformers: Fall of Cybetron demo. It will be available on July 31st on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network, and will feature two single-player missions, competitive multiplayer, and extensive character customization. Unfortunately there is no scheduled demo for PC.

GameStop Power Up Rewards members who have the game pre-ordered can access the demo early on July 27th!

The full article can be found on IGN by clicking here.

As of July 31st, 2012, the demo is now available on Xbox Live and Playstation Network (PSN). For additional details about the demo, please click here.
Credit(s): IGN

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404452)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on July 26th, 2012 @ 11:42am CDT
Fantastic. :)
Def looking forward to it. :)
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404464)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CDT
Now to just figure out how we power up rewards members get te demo tomorrow......
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404478)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:41pm CDT
How convenient, it's right on my birthday! How did High Moon know it was my birthday? :lol:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404480)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:43pm CDT
Just saw on IGN that someone called their local store and it looks like if you pre-ordered online, a code for the Demo will be emailed to you tomorrow. If you Pre-ordered in store, you need to goto that store and they will print out the code for you. I'm gonna call my store in a little bit to check for myself.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404483)
Posted by Heavy B on July 26th, 2012 @ 12:48pm CDT
Im a power up reward member, I preordered at gamestop, HOW DO I DEMO????
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404488)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on July 26th, 2012 @ 1:01pm CDT
Just called my store and verified, All We need to do is go into the Store, provide them with our information, and they will print a code for the demo for us. Easy Peasy.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404500)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 26th, 2012 @ 1:37pm CDT
I'm glad the PS3 gets something this time. I'm still upset about not getting the WFC multiplayer demo.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404518)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on July 26th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT
Thanks for checking on that Homerjay14522, now at least I know I'll probably have to run up to a friends house tomorrow to get that code for him. :D So excited!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404521)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on July 26th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
So let me get this straight...If i want to Demo,I got to go to Gamestop,prove that I preordered the game,they will then print off a code for the Demo,and I can get a taste of Fall of Cybertron?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404528)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on July 26th, 2012 @ 2:41pm CDT
Im also now hearing that the code will be found on your powerup rewards digital locker. So i suggest everyone check that before taking a trip to gamestop.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404529)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 26th, 2012 @ 2:47pm CDT
thank god its a true demo and not just half a level or multiplayer only, pretty much this demo will decide if i pre-order or not.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404586)
Posted by starscream2222 on July 26th, 2012 @ 6:27pm CDT
So does anyone know if there will be special body parts, weapons etc. for getting this like Gears 3. Or is this just a demo with no added bonuses? Because Id really hate knowing that there will always be one body part that I'll never be able to get.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404652)
Posted by Sodan-1 on July 26th, 2012 @ 9:43pm CDT
Unusual for Activision to release a demo of anything..
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404752)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on July 27th, 2012 @ 7:20am CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404781)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on July 27th, 2012 @ 10:58am CDT
Just got my code. It will be in your personal email associated with your Power Up Rewards account. Make sure to check spam folders, that's were mine went.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404815)
Posted by Heavy B on July 27th, 2012 @ 12:45pm CDT
Found the code in my email. Downloading now.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404824)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on July 27th, 2012 @ 1:09pm CDT
This game is AWESOME. The last Heads rock. First sign game is going to be good.....download took 45 mins on a 10mbps connection
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1404969)
Posted by RAcast on July 27th, 2012 @ 10:17pm CDT
So, who else loved Vortex's level? I freaking love it! There are few things more satisfying than jamming it until you're right up in somebody's face, switching to robot mode, and killing then in the most amusing way at hand (see: melee or overkill explosives)
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1405046)
Posted by coybrafett on July 28th, 2012 @ 6:46am CDT
Played the demo last night and out of the two, the vortex level was more enjoyable. The levels were not a full playthrough, more like a teaser level. I like the ability to level up your character/weapons at teletran 1 stations and you actually get points/credits from fallen enemies/crates that can be used at the teletran stations and it appears that the credits are also used to unlock some of the numerous character customization parts for multiplayer. In war for cybertron, the shards collected from dead bodies would recharce your abilites, in fall of cybertron, your abilities recharge automatically. It was also cool to play around with the gun arm switch tecnique to take better advantage of shooting behind cover. This game is going to be an epic win and I can't wait for the 21rst.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Demo Details Revealed - Xbox 360 and PS3 July 31st (1405097)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 28th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:Anyone check their Digital Locker this morning yet? Anyone have their codes? I did see that there is an email in the power up rewards site about the Demo, but not how it can be found.

The hell's a digital locker!? I'm seeing people playing the demo and I don't know how they got it!

Edit: Nevermind, I got it! I got the code!!! I'm downloading it now. It'll probably take all damn day, but oh well. I'm hoping it will be worth it!

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Transformers Masterpiece Soundwave Complete MP-13 - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 9 minutes 39 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers 1986 Decepticon Trypticon laser cannon – light works - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 43 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters Optimus Prime & Predaking Predacons Rising 2 Pack Set - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 44 minutes 28 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Hound Series 1 Card 39 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 44 minutes 53 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Windcharger Series 1 Card 27 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 minutes 48 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Skids Series 1 Card 9 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 14 minutes 44 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Slag Series 1 Card 33 PSA GEM MT 10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 14 minutes 43 seconds
1985 Hasbro Transformers Sludge Series 1 Card 37 PSA GEM MT 10 ROOKIE 1st Card! - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 14 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016