Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer

Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer

Monday, September 10th, 2012 9:06PM CDT

Categories: Game News, Media
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 86,316

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Excited for tomorrow's big DLC release for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, the "Dinobot Destruction Pack"? Seibertron.com has posted a preview clip of Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl in action on our YouTube channel at http://youtube.seibertron.com. The "Dinobot Destruction Pack" will be available for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC tomorrow. Check out the embedded video below.

Activision wrote:The team at High Moon Studios listened to fans and have been hard at work on exciting downloadable content to support the growing TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON multiplayer community.

To celebrate, here is a brand new trailer with an in-game look at the new characters in action:



Here is a breakdown of the three DLC packs, all of which are available for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.

AVAILABLE NOW - Dinobot Destructor Pack - includes the following multiplayer characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator.
GRIMLOCK (T-rex)
SLUG (Triceratops)
SNARL (Stegosaurus)
SWOOP (Pteranodon)

AVAILABLE NOW - Multiplayer Havoc Pack - includes the following multiplayer characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator.
ULTRA MAGNUS
WHEELJACK
BLAST OFF
ZETA PRIME
PERCEPTOR

AVAILABLE SEPT. 25 - Massive Fury Pack - includes the following multiplayer characters, which includes their full body + individual body parts for use in the multiplayer character creator. Also includes the following single-player campaign items.
KICKBACK (Flying Insecticon)
SHARPSHOT (Flying Insecticon)
HARDSHELL (Beetle Tank Insecticon)
G1 RETRO OPTIMUS PRIME
AUTOBOT HOUND
Single-Player campaign items:
G2 BRUTICUS (character skin)
G1 SHOCKWAVE BLAST CANNON (weapon)
G1 MEGATRON PISTOL GUN (weapon)

The price for each pack is 800 Microsoft points or $9.99 for PlayStation and PC gamers. For more information, fans can visit www.facebook.com/TransformersGame or www.TransformersGame.com.
Credit(s): Activision
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418842)
Posted by Bubbah on September 10th, 2012 @ 10:55pm CDT
Hmm, looks like they balanced the speed of the Dino modes nicely. I can't wait to play this tomorrow! Beast War Megatron here I come haha
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418844)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on September 10th, 2012 @ 11:01pm CDT
Bubbah wrote:Hmm, looks like they balanced the speed of the Dino modes nicely. I can't wait to play this tomorrow! Beast War Megatron here I come haha


Yyyeesssssss!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418848)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 10th, 2012 @ 11:16pm CDT
"G4TV has posted a preview clip of Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl in action."


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks awesome! I need to get this quick!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418863)
Posted by DarkStar on September 11th, 2012 @ 12:22am CDT
Tiny Dinobots, cute :)

I like Grimlord mold. From the front, he's smaller than a tank = harder to hit and don't get in the way of friendly shots.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418864)
Posted by mob_fisto on September 11th, 2012 @ 12:24am CDT
I can't wait!!! Wonder if it will hit at midnight??? I can't wait a couple of hours!!!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418867)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on September 11th, 2012 @ 12:34am CDT
mob_fisto wrote:I can't wait!!! Wonder if it will hit at midnight??? I can't wait a couple of hours!!!


If it does, it'll be up around 3am on the East Coast.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418888)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 11th, 2012 @ 6:19am CDT
Love their chassis! Bring on the Insecticons!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418892)
Posted by Rhinox23 on September 11th, 2012 @ 6:44am CDT
Just downloaded mine! YEEESSSSSSS! :CON:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418898)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on September 11th, 2012 @ 8:34am CDT
Anyone see it on PSN yet? I just checked again (8:30 my time) and there's nothing up.

The heck?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418902)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2012 @ 9:22am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:"G4TV has posted a preview clip of Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl in action."


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, it is his name.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418923)
Posted by a Cobra Viper on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:04am CDT
Price? $10 like the last DLC?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418929)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:14am CDT
Would anyone be so kind as to provide nice stills of the Insecticon bits of the video? I'd like to view more of them so I can sorta plan for future character-creating shenanigans.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418931)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:16am CDT
a Cobra Viper wrote:Price? $10 like the last DLC?


800 Microsoft Points on the Xbox, so ten dollars, yes.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418942)
Posted by NiteStar on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:58am CDT
So whats the deal? The word was the Dinobot Pack would be available today and so far nothing in the PSN store or even an update with the game. Anyone else notice this?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418946)
Posted by mob_fisto on September 11th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CDT
awesome, just awesome, i already got stomped out by a couple of dinobots, and did some stomping of my own
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418975)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on September 11th, 2012 @ 1:54pm CDT
mob_fisto wrote:awesome, just awesome, i already got stomped out by a couple of dinobots, and did some stomping of my own


As of ths posting, it's up on PSN.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418981)
Posted by XDMan on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:09pm CDT
The DB's, G1 Prime, Hound, and the havoc will make this war continue on in Cybertron (and for those of you that think this should be part of G1 and not Prime, then the war continues in 1984!)!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418986)
Posted by NiteStar on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:16pm CDT
Twitchythe3rd wrote:
mob_fisto wrote:awesome, just awesome, i already got stomped out by a couple of dinobots, and did some stomping of my own


As of ths posting, it's up on PSN.



Finally. I waited all morning.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418988)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CDT
I'm bummed by the price on these. Getting other DLC, you often get a full level or two to play PLUS the skins. Seems like $10 is high for just extra characters. Still, I do want to get them. Hoping they may get bundled in the future. :-?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418990)
Posted by noctorro on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:29pm CDT
Okay, bring the soup!!!!

Eh, still need to play a lot more before I start to get the DLC. I always get all of it but I like to divide it a bit.

Hopefully Escalation will get some love in the future, I played WFC Escalation for a lot of hours. I think it's the best mode of the whole game.

A little shame that in FOC you can only choose between 4 characters each map. I know the "classes" but they can make it so you can choose between Optimus and Cliffjumper if you choose the "shield guy" skill.

And pray to Primus that they make a Bruticus multiplayer mode, which can be like Escalation and when you combine each player gets like 30 to 60 seconds to control Bruticus and after all are done they go back to the Combaticons.

Joy!!!
Can't, but will wait, till I play G1 Optimussssss!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1418996)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:41pm CDT
Well look at that, $10 for an unlock code.....this is really starting to piss me off. I'm still gonna buy it, but it still doesn't change the fact that this content is already on the disc, and we are just paying to use it..... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419000)
Posted by That Bot on September 11th, 2012 @ 2:50pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:"G4TV has posted a preview clip of Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, and Snarl in action."


:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Slag" has been retired as a name and an expletive because it's a derogatory term in British English equivalent to "slut". So the Dinobot is now known as Slug, and the turn-to expletive is now "scrap".
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419006)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 11th, 2012 @ 3:02pm CDT
Yeah, I know they have to rename things because of copyright reasons, and to be politically correct... but I'm gonna keep calling them what I grew up with. I just can't get used to the new names....

Grimlock, Slug, Snarf, Sprig and Swiffer battle agains the evil Insecticon plague — Snapple, Krackle, and Bumpclock! Now on sale at a toy store near you!

:-? :???: :SICK:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419022)
Posted by a Cobra Viper on September 11th, 2012 @ 3:48pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:Yeah, I know they have to rename things because of copyright reasons, and to be politically correct... but I'm gonna keep calling them what I grew up with. I just can't get used to the new names....

Grimlock, Slug, Snarf, Sprig and Swiffer battle agains the evil Insecticon plague — Snapple, Krackle, and Bumpclock! Now on sale at a toy store near you!

:-? :???: :SICK:


Oh, that's great. I don't give a rat's @$$ why they changed it. I just know it's wrong. Go tell Britain to change their stupid slang term instead. It doesn't make any sense anyways.

LONG LIVE SLAG!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419065)
Posted by MagnaBlade on September 11th, 2012 @ 6:26pm CDT
I haven't purchased the Dinobots myself but its really cool seeing them in multiplayer mode. One of my opponents was Snarl earlier today, and he made a neat clanking sound as he tromped around in dino mode.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419073)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 11th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CDT
AutobotMR2 wrote:Well look at that, $10 for an unlock code.....this is really starting to piss me off. I'm still gonna buy it, but it still doesn't change the fact that this content is already on the disc, and we are just paying to use it..... :evil: :evil: :evil:


If you're talking Xbox, mine downloaded code-free instantaneously this morning.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419080)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 11th, 2012 @ 7:39pm CDT
what no sludge(brontosaurus)
that really bites
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419091)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on September 11th, 2012 @ 8:00pm CDT
ya' think they would bring the dinos to escalation.....
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419104)
Posted by Depthcharge27 on September 11th, 2012 @ 8:46pm CDT
Its awesome to play as the Dinobots.. but t\sometimes I think that they are too damn fast!!! I am running into walls... or falling through the ground.. :( I am falling falling falling... falling and I cant get up..
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419106)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 11th, 2012 @ 8:51pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:what no sludge(brontosaurus)
that really bites


In defense of HMS, I felt it was justified. There are five Dinobots, but four classes. Grimlock, Swoop, and Slag/Slug are more iconic, leaving them with a choice; Snarl or Sludge. Since Snarl better fits the Destroyer class, Sludge was dropped from the multiplayer chassis list.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419109)
Posted by kwanzaabot on September 11th, 2012 @ 9:02pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:what no sludge(brontosaurus)
that really bites


Apatosaurus.

"Brontosaurus" never existed. Its discoverer thought apatosaurus and brontosaurus were separate species, but it turned out that the bronto was a sub-species of apatosaurus.

It's bizarre people still say "brontosaurus", when it was renamed way back in something like 1903.

Image
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419120)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 11th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
kwanzaabot wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:what no sludge(brontosaurus)
that really bites


Apatosaurus.

"Brontosaurus" never existed. Its discoverer thought apatosaurus and brontosaurus were separate species, but it turned out that the bronto was a sub-species of apatosaurus.

It's bizarre people still say "brontosaurus", when it was renamed way back in something like 1903.

Image

OK MR. Professor thanks for telling us how smart you are
I knew that "brontosaur" was not an actual dinosaur name
i used it because i wanted everyone to understand what
i was referring to
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419123)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 11th, 2012 @ 9:38pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:what no sludge(brontosaurus)
that really bites


In defense of HMS, I felt it was justified. There are five Dinobots, but four classes. Grimlock, Swoop, and Slag/Slug are more iconic, leaving them with a choice; Snarl or Sludge. Since Snarl better fits the Destroyer class, Sludge was dropped from the multiplayer chassis list.

cant they make more than one dinobot in the same class?
they have several autobots or decepticons in the same class
just saying
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419130)
Posted by kwanzaabot on September 11th, 2012 @ 10:03pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:OK MR. Professor thanks for telling us how smart you are
I knew that "brontosaur" was not an actual dinosaur name
i used it because i wanted everyone to understand what
i was referring to


Let's see how you like it when people are ignorant of things you're interested in. ;)
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419154)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:24pm CDT
I've been treated by Bioware so nicely that it feels so weird to be buying MP DLC. Won't bite on any of this until they release new MP maps or smth.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419164)
Posted by kwanzaabot on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:56pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:I've been treated by Bioware so nicely that it feels so weird to be buying MP DLC. Won't bite on any of this until they release new MP maps or smth.


Same here, except replace "Bioware" with "Bethesda".

The amount of free content Skyrim's had after release is just staggering (Space Core, mounted combat, hi-rez textures, new killcams), not to mention paid content like Dawnguard, to the point where paying $10 for content that's already on the disc (and therefore I've already paid for) just feels like highway robbery... which I guess it kinda sorta is.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419220)
Posted by lonrac on September 12th, 2012 @ 4:30am CDT
Where are the Dinobots??

In the customisation menu there are the four dino's, locked, I'm prompted to the playstation store, and told that this item is not currently available?


WTS???? (What The Scrap)


okay- apologies by 17:00 GMT, they were available for purchase...
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419309)
Posted by a Cobra Viper on September 12th, 2012 @ 11:44am CDT
lonrac wrote:Where are the Dinobots??

In the customisation menu there are the four dino's, locked, I'm prompted to the playstation store, and told that this item is not currently available?


WTS???? (What The Scrap)



I had no problem last night downloading the Dinobots DLC on the PS3. Try going through the store via the dashboard. Maybe there's something wonky with the connection between the game linking with the store.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419314)
Posted by a Cobra Viper on September 12th, 2012 @ 11:50am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
AutobotMR2 wrote:Well look at that, $10 for an unlock code.....this is really starting to piss me off. I'm still gonna buy it, but it still doesn't change the fact that this content is already on the disc, and we are just paying to use it..... :evil: :evil: :evil:


If you're talking Xbox, mine downloaded code-free instantaneously this morning.


I think he means that what he downloaded only unlocked the content that already existed on the game disc. My download was only about 144KB or something really small like that. It was basically just downloading a verification to the game to unlock the DLC. The reason that this is infuriating is that we already bought the game disc and it's contents. HMS and Activision already included this DLC on the disc that we paid for, but you're only allowed to access it by paying more. That's like buying a car and not being able to go in reverse until you pay a little extra. The reverse mechanics are in the car already. Don't put it on the disc and people wouldn't have such a problem with it.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419340)
Posted by Iron Prime on September 12th, 2012 @ 1:20pm CDT
I've noticed that more and more this content is pushed out to all games via updates. That way you can see other people using the new skins, etc even if you do not own it. Then, if you buy the code, it is unlocked for you as well.

I think that is what happened here - I know my game has been 'updated' at least once. And a I read an article somewhere about them finishing some stuff up after going gold (including Dinobots I believe).
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419441)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 12th, 2012 @ 4:35pm CDT
gothsaurus wrote:I'm bummed by the price on these. Getting other DLC, you often get a full level or two to play PLUS the skins. Seems like $10 is high for just extra characters. Still, I do want to get them. Hoping they may get bundled in the future. :-?


I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Best I can see is reduced prices, like they did the Halo 3 DLCs.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419443)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 12th, 2012 @ 4:37pm CDT
Yeah, I'm thinking of the Batman ones that got bundled... but given, I'm sure that's a different company.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419490)
Posted by MagnaBlade on September 12th, 2012 @ 6:59pm CDT
Wow, on PS3 the dinobots have become really popular. There's almost too many of them running around!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419512)
Posted by Stormrider on September 12th, 2012 @ 7:38pm CDT
kwanzaabot wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I've been treated by Bioware so nicely that it feels so weird to be buying MP DLC. Won't bite on any of this until they release new MP maps or smth.


Same here, except replace "Bioware" with "Bethesda".

The amount of free content Skyrim's had after release is just staggering (Space Core, mounted combat, hi-rez textures, new killcams), not to mention paid content like Dawnguard, to the point where paying $10 for content that's already on the disc (and therefore I've already paid for) just feels like highway robbery... which I guess it kinda sorta is.



So do you folks see this as a growing trend?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419559)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:59pm CDT
On-disc dlc? Tut, tut Activision. Of course they won't have to worry about the backlash Capcom have been getting recently because they know we'll just assume the position and take it.

I don't know why but I thought the Dinobot Destructor pack came with a special Dinobot Escalation level. Feels like they've missed a trick there. It could've come with a trophy/achievement, not for completeing the fifteenth wave but for having to restart a single wave. They could've called it "Leading this menagerie will be difficult..."
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419582)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 12th, 2012 @ 9:43pm CDT
kwanzaabot wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:OK MR. Professor thanks for telling us how smart you are
I knew that "brontosaur" was not an actual dinosaur name
i used it because i wanted everyone to understand what
i was referring to


Let's see how you like it when people are ignorant of things you're interested in. ;)

WTF are you talking about! did i upset you? well, man up and get over it
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419606)
Posted by Anonymous. on September 12th, 2012 @ 10:53pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:
kwanzaabot wrote:
Blurrz wrote:I've been treated by Bioware so nicely that it feels so weird to be buying MP DLC. Won't bite on any of this until they release new MP maps or smth.


Same here, except replace "Bioware" with "Bethesda".

The amount of free content Skyrim's had after release is just staggering (Space Core, mounted combat, hi-rez textures, new killcams), not to mention paid content like Dawnguard, to the point where paying $10 for content that's already on the disc (and therefore I've already paid for) just feels like highway robbery... which I guess it kinda sorta is.



So do you folks see this as a growing trend?


It should be. I understand the individual developers and companies need to make the extra cash, but as a gamer who plays alot - the DLC for games, and the amount out there is astounding - especially if you need that DLC to play with others who have it. The concept of free multiplayer DLC.. I view it as beneficial because 3-4 months down the road, a person would probably be more willing to pay for the regular game, and get straight into the multiplayer without worrying about not having anyone to play with because he's just got the bare bones game.

But this is Activision, lol, yeah right.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419710)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 13th, 2012 @ 9:15am CDT
Yeah, thinking about it... if we buy the game AND the three DLC packs. We've ALMOST doubled the price we paid for the game, just to get some extra skins that should have come with the game.

At $10, I feel MUCH better buying add ons with some escalation map, subplot, animation, story included WITH the characters.

$5=skins
$10=map & skins
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419757)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 13th, 2012 @ 11:47am CDT
I'm tired of reading about a Dinobot DLC Pack. I want to read about a Dinobot figure set! When is THAT going to come out?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron "Dinobot Destructor Pack" Trailer (1419765)
Posted by gothsaurus on September 13th, 2012 @ 12:05pm CDT
YES! This. I'll be hella disappointed if we don't get a full set of five dinobots and three insecticons. Maybe they'll pull a page from FansProject's book and give us some Deluxe Insecticon recolors.

Sad to say, but the prototype 3rd party vehicle mold retools (shown at TFCon) of the insects in Cybertron mode look much better than the fuzzy, pointy version of Kickback we have coming from Hasbro. I like to envision the pre-earth mode of bots more like that, with turrets and tank treads and drillers and armor... more like War Within Grimlock.

I wish we could see a whole line of meched-out heavy armor missile battery gerwalk looking tank tread sportingTransformers... each of the main characters pushed that direction. Sad to say we'll probably have to look to the games and/or 3rd party for anything like that.

Click here to view an additional 57 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014