Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives

Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives

Friday, June 22nd, 2012 11:54AM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 25,980

Yes, we're at it again, pre-order exclusives for Fall of Cybertron. This pack, which you receive if you pre-order at EB Games Australia includes the following:

• G1 Optimus Prime Skin
  • Swoop unlock
  • Throwback Blaster
  • Sling Shock Cannon
If you wish to re-order with them you can either click here or the following image.

That however, is not all. If you pre-order in an EB store in person you will receive an exclusive A1 Poster of Grimlock crushing Insecticons.

Should you however not live in Australia or have it pre-ordered somewhere else before, well the digital game content will be available later for separate download, like a G1 DLC so you can pretend this is G1 and not Aligned.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for ally our Transformers related news!
Credit(s): El Duque, EB Games Australia
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392729)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 22nd, 2012 @ 1:40pm CDT
wo, Swoop is beefed up.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392750)
Posted by Stormrider on June 22nd, 2012 @ 2:21pm CDT
I imagine that these will eventually become unlocks or powerups for everyone else, albeit at a price.

How cool would it be if they made powerups that were Targetmaster partners?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392776)
Posted by jgilkinson on June 22nd, 2012 @ 3:44pm CDT
Awww they neutered Primes smokestacks... makes me sad :sad:

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392778)
Posted by Iron Prime on June 22nd, 2012 @ 3:49pm CDT
jgilkinson wrote:As for Swoop I dont remember him being so darn huge in the earlier trailers and art :shock:

Nor do I. But either way: I am excited to find out how us USA folks can unlock him!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392785)
Posted by jgilkinson on June 22nd, 2012 @ 4:08pm CDT
Iron Prime wrote:

Agreed, do we know if Shockwave's alt form is ground or air?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392786)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 22nd, 2012 @ 4:10pm CDT
The G1 Prime skin looks f**king horrible.

What is it with HighMoon and stay puffed Transformers?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392789)
Posted by KingEmperor on June 22nd, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
jgilkinson wrote:
Iron Prime wrote:

Agreed, do we know if Shockwave's alt form is ground or air?

Air. It's shown on the Metroplex trailer.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392823)
Posted by quickmixed on June 22nd, 2012 @ 5:49pm CDT
I've been waiting for EB to announce what the preorder will come with. I'm glad its the G1 prime skin and not the G2 Bruticus. Going to go preorder mine today :D
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392827)
Posted by Stormrider on June 22nd, 2012 @ 6:11pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:The G1 Prime skin looks f**king horrible.

What is it with HighMoon and stay puffed Transformers?

Agreed. They must have some DW folks on staff.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392894)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 22nd, 2012 @ 10:11pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:The G1 Prime skin looks f**king horrible.

What is it with HighMoon and stay puffed Transformers?

Agreed. They must have some DW folks on staff.

I've seen other images of the G1 prime, and I think they did tone down the bulky shoulders. Found Image here http://gamerant.com/transformers-fall-c ... mus-prime/

And the smokestacks are full length.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1392897)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 22nd, 2012 @ 10:16pm CDT
Also this site http://www.vg247.com/2012/04/25/quick-s ... -dinobots/ has some pics of Swoop. Looks like the previous images we've seen have just been prototypes.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1393050)
Posted by omega666 on June 23rd, 2012 @ 9:48am CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1393126)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 23rd, 2012 @ 2:26pm CDT
omega666 wrote:I hate this current trend of exclusives. Either put it all in the game or don't bother.

I just hope that the PC version doesn't get shafted like last time with pretty much NONE of the extra dlc. Didn't even get anything for pre-ordering.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron EB Games Australia pre-order exclusives (1393526)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on June 24th, 2012 @ 5:24pm CDT
what if you are a Canadian and you pre order it from Australia :???: :???: :-? :-? :-?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction