Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus

Transformers News: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus

Sunday, February 12th, 2012 11:12AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Game News, Interviews
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 63,675

So hot on the heels of our ToyFair coverage where we got to see the upcoming FOC Bruticus in the flesh plastic, it looks like Bruticus is the center of attention - like everywhere.
Kotaku have posted an article all about FOC Bruticus and the Combaticons, while it's mostly about the toy it's also part memories about combiners and part interview with the FOC creators. You can read the full article by clicking here.
Credit(s): Kotaku

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346255)
Posted by WolfDawg on February 12th, 2012 @ 11:39am CST
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346258)
Posted by Rated X on February 12th, 2012 @ 11:46am CST
WolfDawg wrote:That was an interesting and entertaining read. Some things that have been confusing me about Bruticus are the color schemes of Vortex and Blastoff. Vortex has been shown being grey and red in the game, gold and red in official toy pics, and purple and red at the toy fair. Same with Blastoff. In the game he's a brownish color, in the official toy pics he's gold, and then at the toy fair he's purple all of a sudden. What's up with all these color changes?

The color changes are to piss you off enough so you spend $200 on the Takara versions with G1 accurate paintjobs. (after you bought the Hasbro versions 6 months earlier) :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346266)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 12th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CST
Rated X wrote:

Seriously hoping the Toyfair ones are prototypes. :-(
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346288)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 12th, 2012 @ 1:12pm CST
Vortex looks so good in the concept art... like, seriously menacing.
I don't even care that I won't be buying this Bruticus, just being able to play as him in the game will be enough to satisfy me for years.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346429)
Posted by TFIta369 on February 12th, 2012 @ 5:35pm CST
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346434)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on February 12th, 2012 @ 5:48pm CST
TFIta369 wrote:Whoa... "In the future I think I'll get my Predaking size figure. He's Bruticus size." so that means that we´ll get a larger size FOC Bruticus toy? :-?

Given how much of a letdown FoC Bruticus is, i'd rather they stay away from combiners.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346488)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 12th, 2012 @ 8:05pm CST

Did anyone notice Starscream in the background of the Onslaught pic... wearing his crown!
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346496)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 12th, 2012 @ 8:32pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:I'm optimistic about future combiners, and I at the very leat like the individual bots.

Dude the individual bots are so sick! It tottaly bums me out coz I sorta wish my FP Bruticus had their crazy bot and alt modes. Haha. Definitely gota keep the WFC/FOC lines goin. Prime does look a tad pregnant in this new mould though.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron: Focus Bruticus (1346510)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 12th, 2012 @ 9:14pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:

I've kinda lost my mind over the single molds over the last 24 hours. I just sent them all to my work e-mail so I can eye-fondle them for the next two weeks when I get board and force my co-workers to enjoy my obsess... hobby. FOC Prime looks to be taking the Fattimus Prime title from Energon Prime. Good job :???: (I'll still pick the fat bastard up though) I really can't wait to see Defensor (totally gonna happen)

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GI JOE SDCC 2016 CROSSOVER SET Scarlett Zartan Powerglide Soundwave - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 44 minutes 5 seconds
SPECIAL G1 Transformers autobot WEAPONS PARTS LOT #96 Jazz Mirage Sunstreaker - Time Remaining: 7 days 29 minutes 58 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS TRANSMETALS SCAVENGER FIGURE Near Mint! - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 29 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Hasbro 2005 Alternators - Autobot Ricochet - Imprezza WRX - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 32 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Hasbro 2005 Alternators - Autobot Skids - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 32 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Universe Voyager Class Leo Prime Action Figure 25 yr Target Ex - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 24 minutes 15 seconds
AUTOBOT ARCEE #21 Transformers Generations  2014 IDW Comic Series Action Figure - Time Remaining: 29 days 18 hours 44 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Warbotron WB03 Combiner WB03-D Double Strike G1 Strafe (USA Seller) - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 2 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016