Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now!

Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now!

Thursday, June 28th, 2012 6:14PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,566

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Grimlock has fought his way to the finals in the MTV Geek! E3 Battle Arena Throwdown! He's facing off against Agent 47 right now, click here to vote Grimlock.

Image
Credit(s): MTV Geek
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395265)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:23pm CDT
And the King is losing miserably >.> Come on guys we can do this!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395267)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:39pm CDT
Said it before, we can make him win. You can vote multiple times quickly, Vote, then clear cache and cookies on your browser, refresh the page, then vote again. Rinse and repeat.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395269)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 28th, 2012 @ 6:53pm CDT
The gap is closing! I wonder when voting ceases.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395275)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:06pm CDT
Y'can't assassinate a thirty-foot tall giant robot, I'm voting for Grims. 8)
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395277)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:15pm CDT
crazyjeffy wrote:The gap is closing! I wonder when voting ceases.


Using My technique, I have been able to get him from 32% to 36% in 10 mins.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395284)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:41pm CDT
I was moving him up to 41% when they said i will be unblocked after a cooling down period. lame. Everyone needs to keep clearing and voting!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395288)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:49pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:I was moving him up to 41% when they said i will be unblocked after a cooling down period. lame. Everyone needs to keep clearing and voting!


I've never gotten that message. I've been doing the same technique all the time, and I am moving him up, slowly but surely.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395292)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 7:59pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:I was moving him up to 41% when they said i will be unblocked after a cooling down period. lame. Everyone needs to keep clearing and voting!


I've never gotten that message. I've been doing the same technique all the time, and I am moving him up, slowly but surely.


Right on, dude, keep it goin then. I'll continue as soon as it lets me. Maybe I was doing it way too fast, haha.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395298)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:06pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:I was moving him up to 41% when they said i will be unblocked after a cooling down period. lame. Everyone needs to keep clearing and voting!


I've never gotten that message. I've been doing the same technique all the time, and I am moving him up, slowly but surely.


Right on, dude, keep it goin then. I'll continue as soon as it lets me. Maybe I was doing it way too fast, haha.


I am My man, My hand is starting to cramp, but I got Grims up to 44%. I'll probably stop once I get him over 50.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395305)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:14pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:I was moving him up to 41% when they said i will be unblocked after a cooling down period. lame. Everyone needs to keep clearing and voting!


I've never gotten that message. I've been doing the same technique all the time, and I am moving him up, slowly but surely.


Right on, dude, keep it goin then. I'll continue as soon as it lets me. Maybe I was doing it way too fast, haha.


I am My man, My hand is starting to cramp, but I got Grims up to 44%. I'll probably stop once I get him over 50.


When he was losing to isaac clark, i got him from 44 to 55, took me a lil, but definitely doable, and the cool thing is it pretty much stayed/grew to 60 after that. I'd say try, cramp willing, to get him over the 55 mark. Who is this agent ## garbage, nothing against the mighty Grimlock! :evil:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395308)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:26pm CDT
I was also thoroughly surprised that the agent is doing that well. I had no idea Hitman was even a big series. Either I've been under a rock or its fanbase is extremely dedicated.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395309)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:28pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:I was moving him up to 41% when they said i will be unblocked after a cooling down period. lame. Everyone needs to keep clearing and voting!


I've never gotten that message. I've been doing the same technique all the time, and I am moving him up, slowly but surely.


Right on, dude, keep it goin then. I'll continue as soon as it lets me. Maybe I was doing it way too fast, haha.


I am My man, My hand is starting to cramp, but I got Grims up to 44%. I'll probably stop once I get him over 50.


When he was losing to isaac clark, i got him from 44 to 55, took me a lil, but definitely doable, and the cool thing is it pretty much stayed/grew to 60 after that. I'd say try, cramp willing, to get him over the 55 mark. Who is this agent ## garbage, nothing against the mighty Grimlock! :evil:


I'll take a hit for the team...lol....TEAM GRIMLOCK!!!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395311)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:37pm CDT
Finally got him over 50%
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395314)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:41pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:Finally got him over 50%


Good job man! :APPLAUSE:
I can't even view the poll until this cool-down period ends! :BOOM:
The fact that this is so time consuming just goes to show how much more dedicated we are as fans to keep him in the lead. :CON:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395317)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on June 28th, 2012 @ 8:52pm CDT
Slag, this is close!
Seriously, though, I think in an actual battle, Mario would stand more of a chance against Grim than this fool!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395321)
Posted by RAcast on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:07pm CDT
Autobot Megatron wrote:Slag, this is close!
Seriously, though, I think in an actual battle, Mario would stand more of a chance against Grim than this fool!


Indeed, indeed! Mario at least has mad jumping skills, fireballs, and a hammer. :P So, does anyone actually know if the Hitman series actually has such a loyal following?

If you ask me, I'm guessing that the people voting for Hitman are the CoD noobs who don't know anything but terrible, churned out FPS games. :\ As in, too young to remember Grimmy in all his G1 glory and too lame to admit how awesome a giant transforming mecha t-rex actually is.

One one hand, I weep for these people... on the other however, I feel that they should stand in the middle of the next Bay film's explosives range. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395324)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:19pm CDT
RAcast wrote:
Autobot Megatron wrote:Slag, this is close!
Seriously, though, I think in an actual battle, Mario would stand more of a chance against Grim than this fool!


Indeed, indeed! Mario at least has mad jumping skills, fireballs, and a hammer. :P So, does anyone actually know if the Hitman series actually has such a loyal following?

If you ask me, I'm guessing that the people voting for Hitman are the CoD noobs who don't know anything but terrible, churned out FPS games. :\ As in, too young to remember Grimmy in all his G1 glory and too lame to admit how awesome a giant transforming mecha t-rex actually is.

One one hand, I weep for these people... on the other however, I feel that they should stand in the middle of the next Bay film's explosives range. :michaelbay:


I too feel that the voters against Grimlock are also comprised of anti-transformers people who would just vote for the other guy just to put Transformers down. Thats why it's up to us to ensure Grimlock wins. Mario is definitely much more of a contender. Him and Grimlock are oldschool, beetches!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395337)
Posted by Punkrockpenguin on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:35pm CDT
Vote grimlock all the way...ALL THE WAY!!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :BOT: :BOT:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395339)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:38pm CDT
I have to stop. Can't get him above 53.81%. Hand is failing, but I did get him up from 32%. You all need to help Grimlock out.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395340)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:40pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:I have to stop. Can't get him above 53.81%. Hand is failing, but I did get him up from 32%. You all need to help Grimlock out.

Major props, man. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395347)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:48pm CDT
54.45% can't let grimlock down now
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395351)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on June 28th, 2012 @ 9:56pm CDT
When does the voting close? I have anxiety...
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395357)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 10:00pm CDT
OK, NOW I'M DONE. I got him to 50.01%. That last 1% took a half hour. We should be good, but keep voting all, lets not slack off now. :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395360)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 28th, 2012 @ 10:05pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:OK, NOW I'M DONE. I got him to 50.01%. That last 1% took a half hour. We should be good, but keep voting all, lets not slack off now. :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:


Agreed, this poll; was one hard fought, with a few cramps along the way. However I doubt we shall falter when it comes to achieving victory, even though I'm being silly with the tone of this post
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395364)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 10:11pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:OK, NOW I'M DONE. I got him to 50.01%. That last 1% took a half hour. We should be good, but keep voting all, lets not slack off now. :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:


Agreed, this poll; was one hard fought, with a few cramps along the way. However I doubt we shall falter when it comes to achieving victory, even though I'm being silly with the tone of this post


Haha, s'all good, I'm keeping it going, up to 55.56 atm. I'm doing it in bursts with occasional rests... i don't want anyone on the other side to see a chance to do the same thing, if they were somehow that dedicated to it.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395366)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 28th, 2012 @ 10:12pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Homerjay14522 wrote:OK, NOW I'M DONE. I got him to 50.01%. That last 1% took a half hour. We should be good, but keep voting all, lets not slack off now. :BOT: :BOT: :BOT:


Agreed, this poll; was one hard fought, with a few cramps along the way. However I doubt we shall falter when it comes to achieving victory, even though I'm being silly with the tone of this post


Haha, s'all good, I'm keeping it going, up to 55.56 atm. I'm doing it in bursts with occasional rests... i don't want anyone on the other side to see a chance to do the same thing, if they were somehow that dedicated to it.


WE SHALL LIGHT GRIMLOCK'S DARKEST HOUR!!!! (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395368)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 28th, 2012 @ 10:14pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Haha, s'all good, I'm keeping it going, up to 55.56 atm. I'm doing it in bursts with occasional rests... i don't want anyone on the other side to see a chance to do the same thing,


You and me both
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395396)
Posted by DrRecon911 on June 28th, 2012 @ 11:28pm CDT
uh-oh Agent 47 is catching up. Grimlock shall not lose!!! :BOT:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395397)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on June 28th, 2012 @ 11:30pm CDT
I'm voting for him, but he's actually going down from nearly 52%!!!


Keep voting guys!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395403)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 28th, 2012 @ 11:42pm CDT
Just got locked out again. I think i helped turn the tide, but we're still not nearly anywhere where I last left him, at around 57%. Keep goin, guys! I've giving it my full effort when I'm not locked out. Bastoods on the other side are doing the same thing, it seems. And I'm almost certain its for the hate of Grimlock, rather than the love for Agent 47.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395407)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 28th, 2012 @ 11:51pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Just got locked out again. I think i helped turn the tide, but we're still not nearly anywhere where I last left him, at around 57%. Keep goin, guys! I've giving it my full effort when I'm not locked out. Bastoods on the other side are doing the same thing, it seems. And I'm almost certain its for the hate of Grimlock, rather than the love for Agent 47.



Men Women and all others present, We are currently leading by 4 points, Continue the the battle, for I fear this war will be a long one. Together we stand, Divided we fall, though I'ma being theatrical, and now the poll is coming up "file not found" or me
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395418)
Posted by crazyjeffy on June 29th, 2012 @ 12:56am CDT
The gap is closing more now D: LONG LIVE THE KING
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395422)
Posted by DrRecon911 on June 29th, 2012 @ 1:08am CDT
Grimlock is losing ground. Time to show them who is the king
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395424)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 29th, 2012 @ 1:14am CDT
DrRecon911 wrote:Grimlock is losing ground. Time to show them who is the king


Keep at it, guys. I'm still locked out :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395425)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on June 29th, 2012 @ 1:22am CDT
I'll have to go sleep soon. But it's so close, urgh. I wish we had a bot to vote a lot automatically for us! XD


Argh, why are the agent 47 people voting so much? :<
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395426)
Posted by Starwave Prime on June 29th, 2012 @ 1:27am CDT
WOOHOO!!!!! We're turning the tide!!! When I started voting it went all the way down to 50.04%, now we're back up to 50.40%!!!!! Keep it up, we're gonna win this!!!!!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395434)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 29th, 2012 @ 1:49am CDT
Completely retarded. It feels like every vote I make is basically going for agent 74.
I just spent like 5 minutes voting, and Grimlock sunk .25%. :BOOM:

BTW, Grimlock is now losing, again. BS.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395460)
Posted by BruticusMaximus on June 29th, 2012 @ 5:22am CDT
NOOO!!! hes losing :sad:
REMEMBER guys we can VOTE AGAIN every hour or so :-?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395462)
Posted by BruticusMaximus on June 29th, 2012 @ 5:28am CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Completely retarded. It feels like every vote I make is basically going for agent 74.
I just spent like 5 minutes voting, and Grimlock sunk .25%. :BOOM:

BTW, Grimlock is now losing, again. BS.

You can only vote again every hour :lol:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395472)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 29th, 2012 @ 7:18am CDT
There is a way to vote continuously. I use Mozilla Firefox. Open the Voting window in it's own window by right clicking on the link and selecting "Open Link in new tab". Then Vote and submit. Once submitted press Ctrl + Shift + Del to open the "Clear recent History" window. Select in the Drop down "Last Hour", then Click "Clear Now". Once you do that, refresh the page, and repeat the process. This way you can vote endlessly.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395500)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2012 @ 9:55am CDT
Grimlock's fallen way behind. I'm voting over and over, but my votes only move him up 0.02 percent. This ain't easy to do alone. Let us unite to make him Grimlock king.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395570)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on June 29th, 2012 @ 1:38pm CDT
If everyone does the clear cache and cookies trick, we can win this and no one will get locked out. It's gonna be hard, but lets do this guys.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395580)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 29th, 2012 @ 1:55pm CDT
Wow, this is brutal. I think with how many votes there have been in total, every new vote counts so much less. I have to vote multiple times (along with others i'm sure) to even get it up .01%. #-o
I'm voting right now, though, if others are also voting right now, reply to this post, just so I have an idea of how useful our efforts really are.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395584)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 29th, 2012 @ 2:05pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Wow, this is brutal. I think with how many votes there have been in total, every new vote counts so much less. I have to vote multiple times (along with others i'm sure) to even get it up .01%. #-o
I'm voting right now, though, if others are also voting right now, reply to this post, just so I have an idea of how useful our efforts really are.
When I was voting earlier this morning, each of mine added another .02% to Grimlock. Then, I had to stop, as it got to a point wherein, no matter how much I voted or who I voted for, each vote I cast seemed to make Grimlock's percentile go down instead of up. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1395585)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on June 29th, 2012 @ 2:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:When I was voting earlier this morning, each of mine added another .02% to Grimlock. Then, I had to stop, as it got to a point wherein, no matter how much I voted or who I voted for, each vote I cast seemed to make Grimlock's percentile go down instead of up. >:oP


:BANG_HEAD: Likewise. Retarded how I keep getting locked out too, like just now, and yet the other side had somebody doing the same thing without being hindered.

That vote making things go down for grimlock doesn't make any sense, its either the other voting side going nuts and voting faster than you somehow, or the mods of that poll, just doing that because they know your exploiting it. Either way, it's starting to seem that this agent 69 garbage is going to win. I just tried for like 10 minutes and all I did was move it up from 34.something to 35.45 :oops:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1396006)
Posted by Wigglez on June 30th, 2012 @ 8:23pm CDT
To be honest, I think Kratos would've beaten everybody in the whole thing. But whatever. I just checked up on the progress and Grimlock is losing by a long shot in the finals against Agent 47.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1396033)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on June 30th, 2012 @ 9:19pm CDT
This is why I hate popularity contests like this. You know people are pushing Agent 47 because they don't want Grimlock to win.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Grimlock Faces Agent 47 in MTV Geek! Battle Arena Throwdown Finals: Vote Now! (1396095)
Posted by zebanshee on July 1st, 2012 @ 3:24am CDT
the thing is i would be fine if grimlock lost to mario or a older character not a newer gen character but on a side note as of 7 pm est sat he was at 32.1 as of 4:20 am Est sunday 34.01he has made some grown all it takes is transformers fans :BOT: and :CON: to vote for him an then he may have a chance
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014