Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos

Transformers News: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos

Monday, February 20th, 2012 12:17PM CST

Categories: Game News, Interviews, Media, People News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 59,445

With the release date of the highly anticipated Transformers Fall of Cybertron quickly approaching, several videos have been posted that cover a full range of features, gameplay and insight. These video's come from multiple sources in the gaming community and have been collected here in one place for your viewing pleasure!

First is an interview with game director Matt Tieger by Machininma:

Second is from IGN.com:

Attached to this video is an informative article that provides even more details regarding the loss of Co-op play.

Next is an article from Kotaku.com This includes more gameplay of Bruticus and others and features an interesting side article regarding the fate of the Dinobots:

The solution? It turns out these Cybteron games take place about 70 million years ago. When Decepticon Shockwave goes looking for some new transformation forms for a bunch of kickass robots, he happened to get a glimpse of prehistoric earth and the beasts that roamed the planet then. Tieger cautions us not to get too technical about which dinos were on the Earth then; just go with it. It gets us Grimlock in this game, a double-height robot who only can do melee attacks but turns into a marauding mechanical T-Rex (he looks very fun to play as). It also gets us other Dinobots, such as Snarl, Swoop and Sludge, all of whom I caught glimpses of in a level that started players as Starscream and transitioned into a very cool Grimlock rampage.

We will continue to update this article with any Fall of Cybertron videos that are revealed!
Credit(s): Machinima, IGN, Kotaku
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos (1349593)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on February 20th, 2012 @ 12:39pm CST
that gun prime uses to smoosh all the enemies together in a warp portal deal looks sweet.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos (1349721)
Posted by blackout446 on February 20th, 2012 @ 6:54pm CST
god....

unless they decide to make it on PC i don't think i'll make it :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos (1349775)
Posted by retrothomas on February 20th, 2012 @ 10:28pm CST
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos (1349812)
Posted by El Duque on February 21st, 2012 @ 1:12am CST
retrothomas wrote:I just want to add that High Moon and Matt Tieger are total bosses. Tieg sent me a hand-written letter in response to a letter of appreciation I sent the studio. These guys care and give it their all. I couldn't be more excited for Fall of Cybertron!

Matt Tieger is a cool kat. I had a great conversation with him at this year's Toy Fair. Top notch dude who really likes Transformers.
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos (1349828)
Posted by excalibur1814 on February 21st, 2012 @ 3:50am CST
+1 for not buying as I only have a PC and wii. (Maybe they wanted a bit of a cash boost from MS?) :CON:

If this can break even then I'm sure FOC should sell even better.
http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showth ... p?t=164003

P.s. The first game run perfectly fine on my simple core i5 machine so I'm not too sure what the difficulty is? Shame
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos (1350151)
Posted by megatronus on February 21st, 2012 @ 8:58pm CST
Bruticus looks amazing in game! Can't wait to stomp Autobots!

Just a little sad that the toys don't do him justice AT ALL :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron - Interviews, Gameplay and Features Videos (1362512)
Posted by JolyV on March 26th, 2012 @ 5:01pm CDT
nice videos, the game amazing!!!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys