Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer

Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer

Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 2:48PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,346

GameSpot has posted the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron multiplayer trailer. August 21st can't get here fast enough! Enjoy the trailer embedded below.

GameSpot wrote:Build your own character and battle in 10 multiplayer maps in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Credit(s): NatsumeRyu, Wigglez, daimchoc
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403805)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 24th, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403815)
Posted by Wigglez on July 24th, 2012 @ 3:29pm CDT
Stealing thunder 101 by El Duque. Nah I kid. I know it's for the news page. But seriously, I can't wait to start making characters and playing these maps. What caught my eye the most was the one with the giant Cybertronian.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403837)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 24th, 2012 @ 4:23pm CDT
I hope this badass music is in the actual game... :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403843)
Posted by Gundamu on July 24th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
Making a character looks like it'll be more fun than in WfC. I can't wait to see what I can create!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403847)
Posted by KingEmperor on July 24th, 2012 @ 5:39pm CDT
Wow, can't wait. And that gigantic deactivated TF kinda looked like Defensor...
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403861)
Posted by Fananga on July 24th, 2012 @ 6:40pm CDT
Well theyve started describing Metroplex as one of the last 'Titans' on Cybertron so the big dead guy could be another Titan.

It seems much bigger than a Gestalt if Bruticus is anything to go by.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403911)
Posted by MegaDump on July 24th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
I'm not seeing any Dinobots :(
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1404718)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 27th, 2012 @ 2:29am CDT
I swear, that Cityformer in the background looks awfully familiar, but I can't place my finger on it... :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collectors Club 2014 Figure Subscription 2.0 Fisitron Unopened New - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole