Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer

Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer

Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 2:48PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 17,027

GameSpot has posted the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron multiplayer trailer. August 21st can't get here fast enough! Enjoy the trailer embedded below.

GameSpot wrote:Build your own character and battle in 10 multiplayer maps in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Credit(s): NatsumeRyu, Wigglez, daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403805)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on July 24th, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403815)
Posted by Wigglez on July 24th, 2012 @ 3:29pm CDT
Stealing thunder 101 by El Duque. Nah I kid. I know it's for the news page. But seriously, I can't wait to start making characters and playing these maps. What caught my eye the most was the one with the giant Cybertronian.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403837)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 24th, 2012 @ 4:23pm CDT
I hope this badass music is in the actual game... :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403843)
Posted by Gundamu on July 24th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
Making a character looks like it'll be more fun than in WfC. I can't wait to see what I can create!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403847)
Posted by KingEmperor on July 24th, 2012 @ 5:39pm CDT
Wow, can't wait. And that gigantic deactivated TF kinda looked like Defensor...
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403861)
Posted by Fananga on July 24th, 2012 @ 6:40pm CDT
Well theyve started describing Metroplex as one of the last 'Titans' on Cybertron so the big dead guy could be another Titan.

It seems much bigger than a Gestalt if Bruticus is anything to go by.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1403911)
Posted by MegaDump on July 24th, 2012 @ 9:32pm CDT
I'm not seeing any Dinobots :(
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Multiplayer Trailer (1404718)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 27th, 2012 @ 2:29am CDT
I swear, that Cityformer in the background looks awfully familiar, but I can't place my finger on it... :BANG_HEAD:

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS WINDCHARGER ALTERNATORS 100% COMPLETE HONDA S2000 - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 55 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen (B5607) NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 12 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-24 Masterpiece Star Saber Action Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 51 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime by Takara Used JC - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 7 minutes 32 seconds
Takara Transformers PRime Armada Micro Legend Ironhide Deolisher V Gundam Coll - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 27 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers G1 (empty) BOX/BUBBLE Scramble City Ultra Magnus C-69 takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 36 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Blizzard Strike Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 15 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 22 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive