Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality

Transformers News: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality

Monday, December 12th, 2011 9:33AM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,925

Activision has uploaded their Transformers: Fall of Cybertron trailer that debuted over the weekend during Spike TV's 2011 Video Game Awards. The official high quality version is embedded below.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is the sequel to War for Cybertron, the highest rated Transformers game ever. Coming Fall 2012 for Xbox 360 & PS3.

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character's unique abilities. With the stakes higher than ever before, you play as a variety of Transformers, including Grimlock's nearly indestructible T-Rex form and the legendary Combaticons forming into the colossal Bruticus. Fight through both sides of the Transformers' most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld.

Credit(s): Activision

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322343)
Posted by 1111111222233333 on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:46am CST
Cannot watch it without getting goosebumps!

Everyone make sure you buy this game NEW and not used so that High Moon gets the money they deserve for doing right by our favorite franchise!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322350)
Posted by Avensis-Mahiya on December 12th, 2011 @ 11:14am CST
DUDE.

Puscifer + Transformers = Epic winnage.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322363)
Posted by Seibertron on December 12th, 2011 @ 11:46am CST

In case you missed it over the weekend, the cinematic trailer for next year's "Transformers Fall of Cybertron" game from Activision debuted at the Video Game Awards 2011. Activision sent Seibertron.com a copy of the video this morning which we uploaded to YouTube for your viewing enjoyment. No watermark ... just the actual video!

Fall of Cybertron, the highly anticipated sequel to War for Cybertron, features many familiar faces, including Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Jazz, Megatron, Starscream, and everyone's favorite Decepticon gestalt BRUTICUS!

Enjoy and join our discussion about this game which is due to be released in the fall of 2012.

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322366)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on December 12th, 2011 @ 11:55am CST
Awesome trailer! Can't wait to play the game! Seems kind of early to be seeing this if we have to wait a year for release.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322370)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:04pm CST
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322372)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:08pm CST
Homerjay14522 wrote:Can't freaking Wait. All I wanted in WFC was GRIMLCOK, now we're getting Him. He's the Man....I mean BOT....
Well, he was in the DS version of WFC, in which he appeared with this design. ;)

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322379)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:23pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322384)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 12th, 2011 @ 12:34pm CST
Homerjay14522 wrote:I know he was in the DS version. But I wanted an High Quality, Big Screen, HD version of him. I have it for both the PS3 and DS and really....which would you rather play?
Well... since I'm on the go often and not at home much, plus I don't own a PS3 and my 360's in the Red Ring of Death for the fourth time, I'd have to say DS. :-B
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322414)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 12th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:So awesome, I'm going to have to get this game and pray to Odin that the combiner team is playable. I can't wait for the multiplayer for this.

Maybe if you make a deal with loufy, you can get it early...?

You mean Loki right? :P
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322457)
Posted by Screamfleet on December 12th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CST
Ugh....

*MUTE*

that's better, well, it does look really good, but it of course isn't game play footage.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322459)
Posted by Ratman_tf on December 12th, 2011 @ 3:39pm CST
So looking forward to this. It's epic and Transformers in a way that the live action movies aren't.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322499)
Posted by Rhinox23 on December 12th, 2011 @ 5:17pm CST
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322506)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 12th, 2011 @ 5:34pm CST
Yeah, I'm definitely getting this once it hits shelves.

Rhinox23 wrote:What song was that? Artist? The trailer looks awesome. I don't mind waiting so long because that means they're not trying to rush and will put out a quality game!

Not sure, but I'll bet it's a Linkin Park song.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322510)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on December 12th, 2011 @ 5:41pm CST
Rhinox23 wrote:What song was that? Artist? The trailer looks awesome.

The Humbling River by Puscifer.
I'm not fond of it myself though, wish they had picked something else. :-?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322519)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 12th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CST
headsortails wrote:

Not sure, but I'll bet it's a Linkin Park song.

-sigh- Again with the questions?! :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:

The Humbling River by Puscifer.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322539)
Posted by WarzoneBeta on December 12th, 2011 @ 7:12pm CST
Dude Jazz shot Soundwave!
Right in the gut...processors? ...RoboOrgans?
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322550)
Posted by Erailea on December 12th, 2011 @ 7:28pm CST
GAH! This game is going to break the bank for me... or at least keep me from buying Transformers for quite a while...

Must. Buy. PS3.

Why the fudge isn't it coming out on PC >__< At least it's coming out next fall, so I can span my savings over 6 or 8 months.

It looks so goooooooood :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322607)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CST
WarzoneBeta wrote:Dude Jazz shot Soundwave!
Right in the gut...processors? ...RoboOrgans?

I'm guessing that was some random 'Con using his old body design.
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322614)
Posted by skooba81 on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:42pm CST
No words...Too Glorious!!! They must make the toys!! I want that Bruticus!!!
Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Trailer Available in High Quality (1322620)
Posted by JetOptimus23 on December 12th, 2011 @ 10:51pm CST
I just nerded all over the floor. This. Is. AHMAZING! :APPLAUSE:

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS MASTERPIECE MP-03G STARSCREAM GHOST SA AQ1134 - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 16 minutes 21 seconds
TRANSFORMERS ENERGON Quickstrike MISB NEW 2004 Quick Strike Figure set - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 1 minute 16 seconds
Transformers G1 1980-84 RED CLIFFJUMPER hasbro takara minibot MINT - Time Remaining: 19 days 22 hours 17 minutes
TRANSFORMERS PRIME CLIFF JUMPER BUMBLEBEE FIRST EDITION! - Time Remaining: 27 days 21 hours 47 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Generations Scout Minicon Laserbeak Brawl Drivetrain Brake-Neck + - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 34 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS JAPANESE BEAST WARS C-38 BAZOOKA - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 22 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WITH JET WING REVOLTECH SCI-FI 040 FIGURE SA AP1040 - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 8 minutes 26 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS METROPLEX SDCC 2013 EXCLUSIVE ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 28 days 2 hours 9 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016