Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll

Transformers News: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll

Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 2:22PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 18,218

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

As we approach Hasbro's Transformers "Thrilling 30" Anniversary a rather awesome new feature has been added to the official website, the "Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll". This poll asks fans to answer five questions:

  • Faction
  • Alternate Mode
  • Signature Weapon
  • Color Scheme
  • Personality

The results of this poll will be used to create a brand new Transformers character that will be featured in an upcoming Transformers comic series and appear in the "Thrilling 30" figure line. We will also get to see the character come to life through sketches and concept art throughout the design process, which will be shared on Transformers.com.

Click here to cast your votes!

HASBRO, INC. IS KICKING OFF THE THRILLING 30 WITH THE FAN BUILT BOT POLL! FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER, A FAN VOTE WILL DECIDE AN ALL NEW TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER. VOTE DAILY HERE AT TRANSFORMERS.COM TO HAVE A HAND IN THE BOT BUILDING!
ONCE THE VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED, COME BACK TO TRANSFORMERS.COM TO SEE THE DESIGNERS AT WORK. SKETCHES, IMAGES AND MORE WILL BE REVEALED AS THE NEW BOT CHARACTER COMES TO LIFE.
ADD THE BOT TO YOUR COLLECTION! THE NEW TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER WILL BE REVEALED, NAMED AND FOREVER ADDED TO THE TRANSFORMERS WORLD INCLUDING AN UPCOMING IDW COMIC SERIES AND IN THE "THRILLING 30" PRODUCT LINE NEXT YEAR.


Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll
Credit(s): Hasbro
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479889)
Posted by jindrak on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:34pm CDT
Autobot, Car, Blaster cannon, Orange and white, Grumpy= RUNG!!

Vote now, vote often!
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479890)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:36pm CDT
I voted for a Grumpy orange and white Decepticon construction vehicle that wields a mace.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479891)
Posted by Va'al on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:40pm CDT
My message disappeared, how peculiar.
Here it is again:

This is actually a cool idea!

My juicy bit from the news? 'An upcoming IDW series'.
Really? A new one? Replacing ReGen One, maybe? Ooooh. :-?
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479894)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:44pm CDT
Voted for a grumpy purple-and-bronze Decepticon Terran Beast with a mace. Interested to see how this turns out!
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479896)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
Oh god DAMMIT!!! I can't decide! :BOOM:

EDIT: Jesus I've been awake for a long time. I thought an option on the last question was to make it a secretary. #-o

EDIT-EDIT: Right now my thinking is to just go for whatever options Hasbro are least likely to do under their own steam.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479897)
Posted by rpetras on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:52pm CDT
Decepticon
Motorcycle
Sword
Purple & Bronze
Sneaky

I'm thinking fembot ninja!
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479899)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 17th, 2013 @ 2:57pm CDT
That's a pretty cool idea! Not sure if I'll vote, I have no idea what I'd want right now, but I'm very interested in seeing how this turns out. :D
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479901)
Posted by That Bot on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CDT
Autobot
Construction
Orange & White
Nunchucks
Valiant

We need more construction 'bots.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479902)
Posted by Va'al on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:03pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:Oh god DAMMIT!!! I can't decide! :BOOM:

EDIT: Jesus I've been awake for a long time. I thought an option on the last question was to make it a secretary. #-o

EDIT-EDIT: Right now my thinking is to just go for whatever options Hasbro are least likely to do under their own steam.



Yes. Just to see what will happen when we get a purple and bronze hotshot Decepticon construction with nunchucks. :D
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479904)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:07pm CDT
You think nunchucks are less likely than a mace?
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479909)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:14pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:Oh god DAMMIT!!! I can't decide! :BOOM:

EDIT: Jesus I've been awake for a long time. I thought an option on the last question was to make it a secretary. #-o

EDIT-EDIT: Right now my thinking is to just go for whatever options Hasbro are least likely to do under their own steam.



Yes. Just to see what will happen when we get a purple and bronze hotshot Decepticon construction with nunchucks. :D

Apologies, just want to double-check: mockery?

Nemesis Primal wrote:You think nunchucks are less likely than a mace?

How many Transformers can you think of that have had nunchucks in all fairness. There's been a few maces even I can think of.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479910)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:You think nunchucks are less likely than a mace?

How many Transformers can you think of that have had nunchucks in all fairness. There's been a few maces even I can think of.


I suppose it's just Animated Jazz, but he's more recent than the last TF I can think of with a mace (as opposed to a morning star), which is Transmetal Optimus Primal.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479911)
Posted by Va'al on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:19pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:Oh god DAMMIT!!! I can't decide! :BOOM:

EDIT: Jesus I've been awake for a long time. I thought an option on the last question was to make it a secretary. #-o

EDIT-EDIT: Right now my thinking is to just go for whatever options Hasbro are least likely to do under their own steam.



Yes. Just to see what will happen when we get a purple and bronze hotshot Decepticon construction with nunchucks. :D

Apologies, just want to double-check: mockery?


Not mocking you, that's what I voted! I love the idea! :D

Nemesis Primal wrote:You think nunchucks are less likely than a mace?

How many Transformers can you think of that have had nunchucks in all fairness. There's been a few maces even I can think of.


Animated Jazz is the only one that springs to mind, really. :-?
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479912)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:20pm CDT
I voted so we could get a Waspinator homage, despite him being in a later time of Generation 1. If he could get into the Hall of Fame, he certainly deserves a new toy!
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479914)
Posted by Va'al on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:25pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:I voted so we could get a Waspinator homage, despite him being in a later time of Generation 1. If he could get into the Hall of Fame, he certainly deserves a new toy!


He's already showing up in IDW though!
He was in the backgroud of Spotlight: Thundercracker, and has been mentioned in the solicits for July's Robots in Disguise.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479915)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:31pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Not mocking you, that's what I voted! I love the idea! :D

Oh right. Sorry. I wasn't sure and I'm in a sensitive mood, lol. :sad: Even I have to admit that's one crazy combo.
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:You think nunchucks are less likely than a mace?

How many Transformers can you think of that have had nunchucks in all fairness. There's been a few maces even I can think of.


I suppose it's just Animated Jazz, but he's more recent than the last TF I can think of with a mace (as opposed to a morning star), which is Transmetal Optimus Primal.

Now you mention it I think I am kind of bunching maces and morning stars together. Morning stars I suppose are sort of like the love-child of a mace and nunchucks. And now I'm thinking of nunchucks with a spiked-ball at the centre of the chain. (And now I'm thinking that it's general silhouette bears a resemblance to a ball-gag. :-s I really shouldn't stay awake for more than 24 hours.)

EDIT: In the end I voted for Decepticon, avian beast, crossbow, blue and silver, and secretive. I'm envisioning a lone bird of prey that hunts in the silence of the night. ;)
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479916)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
'Con
Choppah
Spear/Harpoon
Purple/Bronze
Wildman

No one in particular I'm trying to homage.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479920)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:52pm CDT
I don't think we'll get a homage out of this, so I'm just hoping for a big, bad-tempered bruiser of a Decepticon that turns into smething nasty with horns or tusks.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479923)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 17th, 2013 @ 3:57pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I voted so we could get a Waspinator homage, despite him being in a later time of Generation 1. If he could get into the Hall of Fame, he certainly deserves a new toy!


He's already showing up in IDW though!
He was in the backgroud of Spotlight: Thundercracker, and has been mentioned in the solicits for July's Robots in Disguise.


Where was I when they announced this crap?

Oh yeah, and obligatory "images or GTFO".
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479932)
Posted by Va'al on April 17th, 2013 @ 4:14pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I voted so we could get a Waspinator homage, despite him being in a later time of Generation 1. If he could get into the Hall of Fame, he certainly deserves a new toy!


He's already showing up in IDW though!
He was in the backgroud of Spotlight: Thundercracker, and has been mentioned in the solicits for July's Robots in Disguise.


Where was I when they announced this crap?



Er... somewhere else?


Seriously, the more I think about it, the more we should go for the most ridiculous character we can think of!
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479933)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 17th, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:I voted so we could get a Waspinator homage, despite him being in a later time of Generation 1. If he could get into the Hall of Fame, he certainly deserves a new toy!


He's already showing up in IDW though!
He was in the backgroud of Spotlight: Thundercracker, and has been mentioned in the solicits for July's Robots in Disguise.


Where was I when they announced this crap?



Er... somewhere else?


Seriously, the more I think about it, the more we should go for the most ridiculous character we can think of!


The ultimate trolling a Transformer fan can do... I like this idea!
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479935)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 17th, 2013 @ 4:20pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Seriously, the more I think about it, the more we should go for the most ridiculous character we can think of!


I think we should instead vote for what we actually WANT instead of trying to troll Hasbro. This is a poll of fan preferences, I can see it having an effect on more than this one character.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479936)
Posted by TK415 on April 17th, 2013 @ 4:21pm CDT
•Autobot
•Jet
•Longrange blaster
•Blue and silver
•Sneaky

I want more Autobot Jets.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479937)
Posted by Va'al on April 17th, 2013 @ 4:23pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Va'al wrote:Seriously, the more I think about it, the more we should go for the most ridiculous character we can think of!


I think we should instead vote for what we actually WANT instead of trying to troll Hasbro. This is a poll of fan preferences, I can see it having an effect on more than this one character.


I think this fandom needs to lighten up, and this is a good way of ensuring that. ;)
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479940)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 17th, 2013 @ 4:31pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Va'al wrote:Seriously, the more I think about it, the more we should go for the most ridiculous character we can think of!


I think we should instead vote for what we actually WANT instead of trying to troll Hasbro. This is a poll of fan preferences, I can see it having an effect on more than this one character.


I think this fandom needs to lighten up, and this is a good way of ensuring that. ;)


I think in some ways, it does, but there are better ways to go about it than trying to sabotage something that could turn out really nice.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479942)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 17th, 2013 @ 4:45pm CDT
In all honestly, I don't particularly care for this poll: I just want toys of the Decepticon Justice Division. Like, very much.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479954)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 17th, 2013 @ 5:41pm CDT
Something tells me the least interesting options will win and/or Hasbro will take the least interesting interpretation of said options.

Still, would love to see how this turns out.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479964)
Posted by MasterSoundBlaster on April 17th, 2013 @ 6:08pm CDT
I went for something random

-Autobot
-Spaceship
-Flamethrower
-Orange and White
-Wildman

I'm seeing a Jet-like version of Whirl...with FLAMETHROWERS :twisted:

:michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479978)
Posted by craggy on April 17th, 2013 @ 7:09pm CDT
MasterSoundBlaster wrote:I went for something random

-Autobot
-Spaceship
-Flamethrower
-Orange and White
-Wildman

I'm seeing a Jet-like version of Whirl...with FLAMETHROWERS :twisted:

:michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

and completely different colours and different alt mode? fairymuff.

I can't get over the dross that is "Thrilling 30" enough to bother voting. That's just a really poor name for a line. It's so terrible it almost offends me. £0th Anniversary Collection, or Sorry We Didn't Bother With A 25Th Anniversary Line Unlike We Did With GI Joe or Star Wars or something would be okay, but Thrilling 30 sounds like either a really terrible holiday company, or a crappy wrestling tournament.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479982)
Posted by Henry921 on April 17th, 2013 @ 7:19pm CDT
Wasn't Universe their 25th anniversary line?

Anyway:

Decepticon (MOAR CONS!)
Motorcycle
Long range blaster
Blue and Silver
Sneaky


...In retrospect, it's like that unreleased G2 Soundwave. I think that may have been subconscious yearning.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479988)
Posted by g1grimlock on April 17th, 2013 @ 7:35pm CDT
A Hotshot Autobot that is a Terran Beast with a powerful Mace that will crush any Decepticon while looking cool with her/his Blue and Silver color scheme! I'm not sure if it should be a he or a she.. I'm thinking she. #-o Anyway I love this poll, Hasbro is on a grrreat roll! Yet again it is almost Transformers thirtieth anniversary.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479992)
Posted by Arctorro on April 17th, 2013 @ 8:09pm CDT
Autobot
Avian Beast
Sword
Blue & Silver
Wildman

Will be interesting to see how this turns out.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1479995)
Posted by Rushie on April 17th, 2013 @ 8:37pm CDT
I voted for a valiant purple and bronze Decepticon car armed with a lance. I love honourable Decepticons and jerk Autobots to mix things up. I'm hoping for a Bugatti Veyron-type super car, which is why I went with a similar colourscheme as Movie Jolt. And a staff weapon makes sense with a sentry-type character.

This poll is a great move on Hasbro's part. I hope they'll involve the fans as much as the Four Horsemen did with their Seventh Kingdom toys.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480011)
Posted by RAcast on April 17th, 2013 @ 10:24pm CDT
Awwwwww YEAH! This makes me excited, what WILL the fanbase create!?

For me, I'd like to see:

Hotshot Autbot Tank w/ Long-range Blaster
Blue and Silver


[Which I would love to vote for, but it seems to be closed for some reason! D:]


Gimme moar Breacher, Hasbro! :grin: :grin: (And don't kill him off this time!)
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480020)
Posted by ILL-Star on April 17th, 2013 @ 11:18pm CDT
We don't need more stink'n Autobots as far as the Generations line goes. But surely that's what we'll get. :-( Please vote :CON: :saint:
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480031)
Posted by lowman_x on April 18th, 2013 @ 12:50am CDT
Autobot, Tank, Flame Thrower, Red and Black, Grumpy.

As cool as this is, I'm looking forward to learning more about this "Thrilling 30" thing that they've got in the pipes...
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480059)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2013 @ 6:11am CDT
lowman_x wrote:
As cool as this is, I'm looking forward to learning more about this "Thrilling 30" thing that they've got in the pipes...


Thrilling 30 is the tagline of the Generations toys meant to celebrate the (amazing) 30 years Transformers has enjoyed. Kinda similar to where the Universe line from 2008-09 celebrated the 25th anniversary.

We especially owe Beast Wars several homages; without it, Transformers would have never went past Generation 2.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480060)
Posted by lowman_x on April 18th, 2013 @ 6:15am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
lowman_x wrote:
As cool as this is, I'm looking forward to learning more about this "Thrilling 30" thing that they've got in the pipes...


Thrilling 30 is the tagline of the Generations toys meant to celebrate the (amazing) 30 years Transformers has enjoyed. Kinda similar to where the Universe line from 2008-09 celebrated the 25th anniversary.

We especially owe Beast Wars several homages; without it, Transformers would have never went past Generation 2.


Yeah, I sorta figured that bit, but I wonder whether it's going to actually be 30 figures and who will they be? Oooh! Excitement! ;-)
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480061)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2013 @ 6:20am CDT
lowman_x wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
lowman_x wrote:
As cool as this is, I'm looking forward to learning more about this "Thrilling 30" thing that they've got in the pipes...


Thrilling 30 is the tagline of the Generations toys meant to celebrate the (amazing) 30 years Transformers has enjoyed. Kinda similar to where the Universe line from 2008-09 celebrated the 25th anniversary.

We especially owe Beast Wars several homages; without it, Transformers would have never went past Generation 2.


Yeah, I sorta figured that bit, but I wonder whether it's going to actually be 30 figures and who will they be? Oooh! Excitement! ;-)


Just because there's a 30 in Thrilling 30 doesn't necessarily mean that there will be 30 figures. It's like saying there was exactly 25 toys in Universe.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480063)
Posted by RAcast on April 18th, 2013 @ 6:30am CDT
lowman_x wrote:Autobot, Tank, Flame Thrower, Red and Black, Grumpy.

As cool as this is, I'm looking forward to learning more about this "Thrilling 30" thing that they've got in the pipes...

Warpath fan? :grin:
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480089)
Posted by guarayakha on April 18th, 2013 @ 9:45am CDT
A valiant sword-wielding 'Con, dressed in Orange and White paintjob that transforms into a motorcycle.

Basically a con that looks and act like a bot is what I have in mind :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480092)
Posted by triKlops on April 18th, 2013 @ 10:06am CDT
Just put my selection in; I think this a great idea and I am really interested to see how this turns out.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480101)
Posted by Blackstreak on April 18th, 2013 @ 11:04am CDT
A green & gold Autobot Terran Animal who wields a Spear/Harpoon and is a wildman. We've not seen that yet to my knowledge.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480128)
Posted by Seibertron on April 18th, 2013 @ 3:05pm CDT
Hasbro released a new press release across the news wire at 4:00 p.m. EST today.

Hasbro wrote:For the first time in its history, Hasbro has unveiled a program in which Transformers fans can help create an all-new Transformers character that will be introduced into the brand's rich lore forever, including an action figure in next year's "Thrilling 30" anniversary line as well as appear in official Transformers comic books.

Further details can be found in the below release.

HASBRO INVITES KIDS AND FANS TO CREATE NEW TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER

Opening Globally Today, the “Fan Built Bot” Poll Kicks-Off Celebration of the Iconic Brand’s 30th Anniversary by Allowing Fans to Create New Transformers Character

Pawtucket, R.I. (April 18, 2013) — For the first time in history, the Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) TRANSFORMERS brand is inviting fans of all ages around the globe to help create a new TRANSFORMERS character that will be forever added to the TRANSFORMERS world. In anticipation of the TRANSFORMERS’ brand 30th anniversary in 2014, the “Fan Built Bot” Poll kicks off today, and will run through May 5th on TRANSFORMERS.com/vote. Hasbro invites fans to vote daily to shape this new TRANSFORMERS character. The new character will be made into an action figure featured in the “Thrilling 30” line of toys to celebrate the anniversary.

Hasbro is giving kids and fans the opportunity to make the “Fan Built Bot” character with votes determining everything from being an AUTOBOT or DECEPTICON—to its vehicle or other mode, color, personality and more. Kids and fans are encouraged to vote daily! Also, to keep with the theme of the fans being the ones who really shape and create this new TRANSFORMERS character, Hasbro will also give fans a say in the naming of the new character. More details on the naming will be announced soon.

“Since 1984, the TRANSFORMERS brand has been bringing entertainment and excitement to kids and fans with our beloved characters like BUMBLEBEE and OPTIMUS PRIME. We invite all fans to help us kick off the 30th anniversary of TRANSFORMERS with a new character of their choice — for the first time in history,” said Jay Duke, vice president of the TRANSFORMERS brand at Hasbro. “This is the perfect way to kick off our anniversary celebration and the ‘Thrilling 30’ line of special edition figures. It will be tremendous fun for everyone to keep track of the entire process from the designing of the character; leading up to its introduction as a toy and watching it become a part of the TRANSFORMERS brand.”

The results of the poll will be announced by Hasbro at this year’s Comic-Con International in San Diego, as part of the official kick-off to Hasbro’s TRANSFORMERS “Thrilling 30” anniversary celebration. Kids and fans will be able to purchase the “Fan Built Bot” character as a toy and will see the new character appear in official TRANSFORMERS comic books.

For further information visit the official polling page at TRANSFORMERS.COM/vote as well as the TRANSFORMERS Facebook page at Facebook.com/Transformers.

# # #
About Hasbro

Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company dedicated to fulfilling the fundamental need for play for children and families through creative expression of the Company’s world class brand portfolio, including TRANSFORMERS, MONOPOLY, PLAY-DOH, MY LITTLE PONY, MAGIC: THE GATHERING, NERF, LITTLEST PET SHOP and G.I. JOE. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with innovative play and entertainment experiences, in a variety of forms and formats, anytime and anywhere. The Company's Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for more than 170 markets around the world, and for the U.S. on The Hub TV Network, part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens." Learn more at http://www.hasbro.com.

Image
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480147)
Posted by Super Megatron on April 18th, 2013 @ 4:00pm CDT
Oh, come on! No selection for a pink/green gassy Autobot leader that carries a toilet plunger and transforms into a Thighmaster?


FAIL.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480154)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on April 18th, 2013 @ 4:33pm CDT
Super Megatron wrote:Oh, come on! No selection for a pink/green gassy Autobot leader that carries a toilet plunger and transforms into a Thighmaster?


FAIL.


I guess they figured a farting gimmick and Thighmaster liscensing fees would make the toy too expensive. :P


...Wait, you did mean "transforms into the exercise thingy" when you said Thighmaster, and not "has Nebulans forming the thighs", right?
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480169)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2013 @ 6:33pm CDT
Is it bad that I can't think of any ideas to vote on? :oops:
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480170)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 18th, 2013 @ 6:37pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Is it bad that I can't think of any ideas to vote on? :oops:


Honestly, I think the poll needs more choices. Especially the personality and color scheme choices. They all feel... cliche, by Transformer standards.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480214)
Posted by FortMacs on April 18th, 2013 @ 8:57pm CDT
Green and gold decepticon tank with a blaster cannon, and grumpy.
Re: Transformers Fan Built Bot Poll (1480221)
Posted by Transformado on April 18th, 2013 @ 9:23pm CDT
Autobot + Tank + Blaster + Grumpy + Black/Red = ?

Click here to view an additional 115 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014