Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images

Monday, May 13th, 2013 8:48AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Dr Va'al   Views: 20,932

Courtesy of the Allspark Facebook page, we have some more images in the revived streak of test shots! This time, it's a remold of Generations IDW Megatron, in the form of G2 Dreadwing. Images mirrored below, for those of you without Facebook access.

Transformers Generations Deluxe Dradwing Test Shot Images

Transformers Generations Deluxe Dradwing Test Shot Images

Transformers Generations Deluxe Dradwing Test Shot Images
Credit(s): Allspark Facebook
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486930)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on May 13th, 2013 @ 8:51am CDT
Nice, looks spot on to G2 Dreadwing. Cue the repaints!
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486934)
Posted by njb902 on May 13th, 2013 @ 9:35am CDT
Most excellent, I can't wait to see the finished paint scheme.
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486935)
Posted by njb902 on May 13th, 2013 @ 9:35am CDT
Double post, stupid phone browser!
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486936)
Posted by njb902 on May 13th, 2013 @ 9:36am CDT
Sigh triple post.
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486937)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 13th, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT

All good things come to those who wait. 8)
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486939)
Posted by Dr Va'al on May 13th, 2013 @ 9:44am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:All good things come to those who wait. 8)

He also appears to die in the first pages of RiD #17.

Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486940)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 13th, 2013 @ 9:58am CDT
Cool! I might just pass on Megatron for this guy, seeing as I already have a Megatron for my Neo-G1 collection. I hope they do a version in Skyquake/RiD Dreadwind colors.
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486941)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 13th, 2013 @ 9:58am CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486943)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 13th, 2013 @ 10:23am CDT
I love the head, but the mold's proportions don't really fit. Also I'd like a BB out of this mold
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486945)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 13th, 2013 @ 10:39am CDT
I like the mold as Megatron, but I've already got enough Classics Megatron's on the shelves. If they actually manage to release Dreadwing, I'll be all over it.
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486951)
Posted by Rated X on May 13th, 2013 @ 11:03am CDT
I like it better than the Megatron version. But with without his little partner, whats the point ? Ill buy it, but Im kind of happy with my blue mindwipe and smokescreen.
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486956)
Posted by leokearon on May 13th, 2013 @ 11:41am CDT
Lame.
Where is His illin' Gatling gun?
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486959)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 13th, 2013 @ 11:51am CDT
leokearon wrote:Lame.
Where is His illin' Gatling gun?

Probably with Fall of Cybertron Soundwave's handheld weapon.
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486967)
Posted by RhA on May 13th, 2013 @ 12:07pm CDT
Hasbro, you're making it up to us, aren't you?
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486971)
Posted by Cybertronus on May 13th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486973)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 13th, 2013 @ 12:32pm CDT
Rated X wrote: But with without his little partner, whats the point ?

I'm almost positive some third party company will create a Legends-sized Generation 2 Smokescreen.

Cybertronus wrote:I'm curious about one thing. I don't follow the comics but can anyone tell me why he has the same body Megatron had?

Umm...

Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486974)
Posted by Mkall on May 13th, 2013 @ 12:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486976)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 13th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
Mkall wrote:I have G2 Dreadwing in my classics collection and it works quite well. I may be passing on this figure if I'm able.

I'm sorry Mkall, I had to do this.

Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486980)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 13th, 2013 @ 1:15pm CDT
I'm still kinda bummed that this figure is a deluxe, so I may (reluctantly) skip Megatron and get Dreadwing.
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Dreadwing Test Shot Images (1486983)
Posted by Dr Va'al on May 13th, 2013 @ 1:29pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

I'm sorry Mkall, I had to do this.

:lol:

Ending Soon On eBay

TAKARA TOMY Transformers Movie AD14 jolt New - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 32 minutes 50 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-10B Black Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 49 minutes 11 seconds
2007 Hasbro Transformers Megatron G1 statue Diamond Select Look Sharp - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 5 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers: DOTM Voyager Class Optimus Prime Comettor Set (Walmart Exclusive) - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 6 minutes 18 seconds
Japan Ultra Rare Takara Transformers G1 D-71 SCOURGE vintage item For Collectors - Time Remaining: 16 days 9 hours 6 minutes 30 seconds
“New” TakaraTomy Robot toys Transformers GO! G01 KENZAN - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 28 minutes 18 seconds
“New” TakaraTomy Robot toys Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 43 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers G1 1985 IGA (mexico) HOUND figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 30 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory