Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Tuesday, January 1st, 2013 9:30PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,941

Seibertron member reluctantyouth has sighted the highly anticipated Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe wave 3 figures at retail! The figures were spotted at a Toys"R"Us location in Peoria, IL 61615. This wave features Ultra Magnus, Starscream, Kickback, Sideswipe, and Air Raid. As you can see in reluctantyouth's images below, Transformers Prime "Beast Hunters" Wave one was also on hand. Happy hunting!

Got a sighting? Be sure to let your fellow fans know in our sightings sub-forum, and if it's a newsworthy sighting drop us a line.

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail

Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail
Credit(s): reluctantyouth
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450945)
Posted by Skywarp64 on January 1st, 2013 @ 9:53pm CST
Funny, I thought this was old news... :roll:
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450948)
Posted by El Duque on January 1st, 2013 @ 9:57pm CST
Skywarp64 wrote:Funny, I thought this was old news... :roll:

Earliest reports were three days ago, unless you found them somewhere prior than that.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... il-176578/

>:oP
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450949)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:00pm CST
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450950)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:03pm CST
Dang, was really hoping that this wave could wait another two or three weeks so I can snag Swindle and start saving for Ultra Magnus, Kickback, or Starscream, whichever I find first.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450951)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:11pm CST
Can't remember, but was this news'd before?
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450952)
Posted by Skywarp64 on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:11pm CST
El Duque wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:Funny, I thought this was old news... :roll:

Earliest reports were three days ago, unless you found them somewhere prior TO that.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... il-176578/

>:oP

Well, I found them in a comic book store two days before Christmas.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450953)
Posted by El Duque on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:11pm CST
This has probably been brought up before, but I wonder if the "Robots in Disguise" figures were so small because they new these remolds and bigger weapons were coming?
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450954)
Posted by reluctantyouth on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:12pm CST
Thanks El Duque for posting this news and my pics so quickly! :BOWDOWN: I didn't think i would find these figures so soon at this TRU in Peoria. The store was pretty wiped out of new stuff after Christmas and the entire top shelf was empty of boxes for the first time in months. It looked like my store only got 1 case of FOC Wave 3 and Prime BH and I just got lucky. I did post this news a couple of days ago but did not take pictures until today when I purchased another Lazerback. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450955)
Posted by Spleenzorio on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:18pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Still waiting for my TRU to restock as there were no deluxe figures left after christmas which i guess leaves them plenty of room for when the new stuff arrives.

The TRU here said they are doing inventory so they don't see themselves getting any more for 2 months :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450957)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:24pm CST
Spleenzorio wrote:

Two months? Ouch.

Strange, I don't think inventory takes two months... My mother works as a loss-prevention (security) manager at my local Sears, and their inventory takes a couple days. At least, that's what I scraped up. Don't judge me, I'm an aspiring Marine tanker, not a retail employee. >:oP
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450958)
Posted by El Duque on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:30pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Can't remember, but was this news'd before?

Nope. The last Generations sighting news prior to this was Voyager Wave one and Data Discs wave one.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450960)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:34pm CST
this is the wave i was waiting for. i will get bruticus later. i want these more.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450962)
Posted by peaces on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:36pm CST
tru's here say no shipments for two weeks. good way to screw us out of using rewards.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450965)
Posted by Ultra Markus on January 1st, 2013 @ 10:46pm CST
looks like there still having trouble selling dark of the moon toys
they need to get those out of stores by slashing the prices of them
to make room for the new stuff
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450968)
Posted by Spleenzorio on January 1st, 2013 @ 11:17pm CST
Ultra Markus wrote:looks like there still having trouble selling dark of the moon toys
they need to get those out of stores by slashing the prices of them
to make room for the new stuff

Walmart has deluxe class figures for $5 and voyagers for $10 for that reason.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450970)
Posted by reluctantyouth on January 1st, 2013 @ 11:36pm CST
they need to get those out of stores by slashing the prices of them
to make room for the new stuff

Yes my TRU has an obscene amount of DOTM stuff clogging the shelves as you can see in my pics. I have not seen our local Hasbro rep of late...if I see her I will definitely ask her about what will happen with DOTM. The Peoria area Walmarts are overstocked with FOC wave 1 or Prime Wave 1...no DOTM left really. :BOT: But Peoria Target just got a stock off DOTM deluxe special buy two packs for $9.99...Target here sucks too...there is a Super Target coming Spring 2013 and I hope it is better stocked and the area is managed properly. >:oP
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450972)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on January 1st, 2013 @ 11:44pm CST
I am torn because of Magnus. On the one hand, I think he works better for that mold than Prime does. On the hand, he's so dang small! :-(
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1450996)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 2nd, 2013 @ 2:53am CST
so thats where all of the last wave of DOTM figures went to. But anyway i see they're still charging $16 for a deluxe so it looks like i wont be getting any of these. Doesnt matter anyway only ones i care about are Soundwave, Soundblaster & the data discs. Yeah i would like to at least have 1 of the FoC guys but they are to small &/or to expensive. Ill just wait for clearances or sales like ive been doing.
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1451022)
Posted by onewaydown on January 2nd, 2013 @ 8:49am CST
Megatron Wolf wrote: But anyway i see they're still charging $16 for a deluxe so it looks like i wont be getting any of these.

$15.99 is a steal. My TRU is selling them for $18.49. =)
Re: Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 Released at Retail (1451023)
Posted by peaces on January 2nd, 2013 @ 8:52am CST