Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS

Thursday, February 27th, 2014 11:30AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,232

Have no fear, the pre-orders are finally here! The long awaited pre-order for Transformers Generations Legends Swerve with Flanker, Cosmos with Payload, Tailgate with Groundpounder, and Skrapnel with Reflector are currently available for pre-order at site sponsor BigBadToyStore. Go get em!

Credit(s): BBTS
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553921)
Posted by mooncake623 on February 27th, 2014 @ 11:32am CST
got them!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553923)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 27th, 2014 @ 11:32am CST
Awesome! Both sets Preordered! Thanks for the heads-up!

Gotta catch 'em all!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553930)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 27th, 2014 @ 12:11pm CST
Glad BBTS Was able to secure them.

Now I wonder which retailer is willing to take a chance on these if any.

Hope everyone gets one who wanted them! 24 sets per person.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553932)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on February 27th, 2014 @ 12:13pm CST

I feel a little bad for the folks that gave in to the (compoletely unfounded) panic earlier and bought the Cosmos and Swerve assortments from eBay at ridiculous mark-ups.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553935)
Posted by shockblast2 on February 27th, 2014 @ 12:18pm CST
I bet the people who paid 63.99 a pair for these are kicking themselves right about now......

I will wait until HTS gets them. Not big on preorders myself.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553938)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 27th, 2014 @ 12:28pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:Preordered as well. I also pre-ordered an extra two Skrapnals with Reflector. Now I can have a proper G1 cartoon representation of the Reflector trio.

I am one of those people unfortunately and bought 2 sets!

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553946)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on February 27th, 2014 @ 12:59pm CST
*pats*
There, there! ;)

Well, at least you have them in hand and can enjoy them right now. The rest of us will have to wait until "Late April" at the earliest.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553947)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 27th, 2014 @ 1:03pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:*pats*
There, there! ;)

My cosmos has a gimp arm :( I will tell everyone this. They are Amazing! Really cool figures and fun transformations. After playing with Swerve I am really looking forward to Gears!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553948)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 27th, 2014 @ 1:04pm CST
They fit in well on the Classics Shelf. Excuse the dust people!

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553959)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 27th, 2014 @ 2:18pm CST
Primeultimus wrote:

I am one of those people unfortunately and bought 2 sets!

[rant] Weren't you also the one insisting that these were absolutely, definitively canceled, stating it as fact and causing people to rush to buy these off eBay? That's the only issue I have with how you presented this whole thing. It was irreponsible to say that before Hasbro gave the definitive word on it, which they did, at ToyFair. I understand all the trouble you went to to find out about their availability, but it's better to be wrong than to rush to judgement, state rumors as fact and cause others to give in to hype and hysteria. [/rant]

Ahem. I preordered these as well, and hope they show up at retail before the preorders are filled. Either way, I get them, but if I can save on shipping, I'll take it.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553961)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 27th, 2014 @ 2:25pm CST
Bounti76 wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:

I am one of those people unfortunately and bought 2 sets!

[rant] Weren't you also the one insisting that these were absolutely, definitively canceled, stating it as fact and causing people to rush to buy these off eBay? [/rant].

Yup. He had hard evidence from rock-solid sources that these figures were cancelled.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553963)
Posted by zatara1701 on February 27th, 2014 @ 2:32pm CST

One saving grace is if HTS posts them before they come in I will order from there instead... Or they may even pop up in stores before then, who knows? :-?

Kinda wanted Cosmos by himself... More of a Gears than Swerve fan.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553964)
Posted by Rated X on February 27th, 2014 @ 2:34pm CST
Lmao to the people who paid 70 bucks. For that you could have just gone with the igear versions or maketoys swerve. These things are worth no more than 15 bucks a pop. So I ordered them just for fun, not because I take legends seriously for my classics shelf.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553966)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 27th, 2014 @ 2:49pm CST
zatara1701 wrote:I put in my preorder like everyone else...That shipping is KILLER!! :michaelbay: Drives up the cost by nearly a third!!! Sheesh... Pile of looted it with the supposed Arcee and Chromia.

That's what I'm doing: bundling them with Arcee, Chromia, and Rattrap.

If you can spread that shipping cost out over 6-7 figures, it's no more than the gas you'd burn driving from store to store, especially since it will probably take a lot of trips to find these.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553976)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 27th, 2014 @ 3:21pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:

I am one of those people unfortunately and bought 2 sets!

When they show up at retail outlets other then discount stores or Toys R Us let us continue the conversation. Until then let us rejoice they are being sold somewhere.

Still none for sale on ebay currently and they have been showing up in Canadian retail already.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553977)
Posted by User897 on February 27th, 2014 @ 3:22pm CST
Of course the only one I was considering, Cosmos, is pre-sold out. I just love the age of pre-ordering and pre-selling out before the damn things even ship. "We don't have it yet, but it's sold out."
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553978)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 27th, 2014 @ 3:30pm CST
Primeultimus wrote:

Well they're available through retailers now; that's the point. Why don't TRU and discount stores count as "retail" in your definition?
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1553988)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 27th, 2014 @ 4:10pm CST
Nice, glad I was able to get a preorder in. I grabbed them as soon as I got the Preorder Alert from BBTS this morning.

However, since I live in Canada I'll grab them at retail if they show up in my area before the preorder, and then cancel. No sense waiting longer than I have to! Plus it'll open availability for those who wanted it from BBTS.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1554030)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 27th, 2014 @ 7:29pm CST
My wallet is really going to hate me, but I preordered both double sets.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Available for Pre-Order @ BBTS (1554032)
Posted by Anonymous. on February 27th, 2014 @ 7:44pm CST
Got the Tailgate wave in pre-order as that one seems a little sketch, coming out right before the Movie line drops.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 7 days 17 hours 57 minutes 19 seconds
Doubledealer Action Figure Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1988 - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 59 minutes 12 seconds
Darkwing Powermaster - 1988 Vintage G1 Transformers Panavia Action Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 14 minutes 13 seconds
Slapdash Action Figure Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1988 - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 44 minutes
Apeface Action Figure Robot Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1987 - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 29 minutes 9 seconds
Brainstorm Action Figure Robot Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1987 - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 29 minutes 1 second
Mindwipe Action Figure Robot Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1987 - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 59 minutes 8 seconds
Triggerhappy Action Figure Robot Vintage PACKET Stickers G1 Transformers 1987 - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 43 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory