Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 4:38PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,835

Time to give your Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Blaster some little buddies! Siebertron.com member dalglb66 has sighted the latest sets of Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Legends Class Data Discs at retail. These sets include Rewind with Sunder and Eject with Ramhorn. Happy hunting.

Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Disc Sighted at Retail

Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Disc Sighted at Retail
Credit(s): dalglb66

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469841)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 6th, 2013 @ 4:57pm CST
I saw these yesterday morning @ Wal Mart too!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469854)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:00pm CST
friend of mine pick these up the other day at the walmart by his job, they werent well stocked though so it only looks like walmart is getting a case at a time. The walmart by me didnt have them, they only had 1 grimlock and a few wave 1 BH deluxes. They are mass released but its still hit or miss depending one stock.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469945)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 7th, 2013 @ 2:28am CST
Just saw these last night at a Walmart near my house! All cool....I think Rewind and Eject look much more like their G1 counterparts than Frenzy or Rumble do theirs. Sunder is a cool figure, and more distinctive than Laserbeak and Buzzsaw. Being the only one of his mold. Ramhorn is pretty awesome....it's fun to drop him gently on a table or desk....he instantly pops up, completely transformed. Just a fun, fun toy.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470060)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 7th, 2013 @ 11:00am CST
Would love to see pics. Does Sunder have any mold changes?

I can't believe we've gotten SOoo many redone cassettes. I think we've gotten all of the original USA run but the dinos and combiners, right? Amazing. I hope Hasbro/Takara eventually get to the dinos. I loved them.

Come to think of it, I'd take exclusives of Japan recolors, as well, if they felt like making them. Bring on the cobalt team, Rosanna, Stripes, Nightstalker, Glit, or even SG....

And okay, I'd take Masterpiece versions over any of these... but I'd still buy the above. The cassettes were always favorites. Inexpensive and loads of fun.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470064)
Posted by triKlops on March 7th, 2013 @ 11:16am CST
Didn't run into either of these sets or Blaster on my run yesterday but now my hopes are up they will be in the area soon!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470210)
Posted by Antron on March 8th, 2013 @ 1:26am CST
I picked up EJ & RH at walmart today in NW Ohio. They had all 4 data disk sets.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers RID Cybertron CRUMPLEZONE 100% complete MIB - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers 2011 Dark of the Moon (DOTM) Voyager Class: Skyhammer *complete - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 23 minutes
Transformers 1996 Beast Wars Deluxe Class: Tigatron *Missing gut gun - Time Remaining: 7 days 15 hours 45 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Universe Generations G1 Autobot Cosmos G1 REISSUE - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 2 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Classics Generations Bluestreak (No Gun) - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 36 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 REISSUE AUTOBOT MINI-VEHICLE: SEASPRAY - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Generation 2 G2 Road Pig Figure Hasbro 1994 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 39 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers G1 WST Original Japan Kabaya Sixshot RARE - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 16 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive