Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 4:38PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,979

Time to give your Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Blaster some little buddies! Siebertron.com member dalglb66 has sighted the latest sets of Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Legends Class Data Discs at retail. These sets include Rewind with Sunder and Eject with Ramhorn. Happy hunting.

Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Disc Sighted at Retail

Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Disc Sighted at Retail
Credit(s): dalglb66

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469841)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 6th, 2013 @ 4:57pm CST
I saw these yesterday morning @ Wal Mart too!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469854)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:00pm CST
friend of mine pick these up the other day at the walmart by his job, they werent well stocked though so it only looks like walmart is getting a case at a time. The walmart by me didnt have them, they only had 1 grimlock and a few wave 1 BH deluxes. They are mass released but its still hit or miss depending one stock.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469945)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 7th, 2013 @ 2:28am CST
Just saw these last night at a Walmart near my house! All cool....I think Rewind and Eject look much more like their G1 counterparts than Frenzy or Rumble do theirs. Sunder is a cool figure, and more distinctive than Laserbeak and Buzzsaw. Being the only one of his mold. Ramhorn is pretty awesome....it's fun to drop him gently on a table or desk....he instantly pops up, completely transformed. Just a fun, fun toy.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470060)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 7th, 2013 @ 11:00am CST
Would love to see pics. Does Sunder have any mold changes?

I can't believe we've gotten SOoo many redone cassettes. I think we've gotten all of the original USA run but the dinos and combiners, right? Amazing. I hope Hasbro/Takara eventually get to the dinos. I loved them.

Come to think of it, I'd take exclusives of Japan recolors, as well, if they felt like making them. Bring on the cobalt team, Rosanna, Stripes, Nightstalker, Glit, or even SG....

And okay, I'd take Masterpiece versions over any of these... but I'd still buy the above. The cassettes were always favorites. Inexpensive and loads of fun.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470064)
Posted by triKlops on March 7th, 2013 @ 11:16am CST
Didn't run into either of these sets or Blaster on my run yesterday but now my hopes are up they will be in the area soon!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470210)
Posted by Antron on March 8th, 2013 @ 1:26am CST
I picked up EJ & RH at walmart today in NW Ohio. They had all 4 data disk sets.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Universe INFERNO Complete Classics 2.0 Hasbro Fire Truck - Time Remaining: 29 days 2 hours 58 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers 2003 Commemorative Series 6 SMOKESCREEN Autobot  #80693 - Time Remaining: 15 days 3 hours 19 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Skywarp - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 4 minutes 41 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Beast Hunters Predacons PREDAKING Construct Bots Exclusive NRFB - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 4 minutes 40 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME VOYAGER C-01 TRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY JAPANESE CLASSICS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 7 minutes 54 seconds
Hot Transformers X-Transbots X Club MX-I Megatron Apollyon second batch - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 53 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 25 minutes 26 seconds
JUSTITOYS & TRANSFORMERS G1 WST Dinobot Grimlock Slag 5 Figures Set Goodbye Ver. - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 40 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016