Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail

Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 4:38PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,124

Time to give your Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Blaster some little buddies! Siebertron.com member dalglb66 has sighted the latest sets of Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Legends Class Data Discs at retail. These sets include Rewind with Sunder and Eject with Ramhorn. Happy hunting.

Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Disc Sighted at Retail

Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Disc Sighted at Retail
Credit(s): dalglb66

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469841)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 6th, 2013 @ 4:57pm CST
I saw these yesterday morning @ Wal Mart too!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469854)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:00pm CST
friend of mine pick these up the other day at the walmart by his job, they werent well stocked though so it only looks like walmart is getting a case at a time. The walmart by me didnt have them, they only had 1 grimlock and a few wave 1 BH deluxes. They are mass released but its still hit or miss depending one stock.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1469945)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 7th, 2013 @ 2:28am CST
Just saw these last night at a Walmart near my house! All cool....I think Rewind and Eject look much more like their G1 counterparts than Frenzy or Rumble do theirs. Sunder is a cool figure, and more distinctive than Laserbeak and Buzzsaw. Being the only one of his mold. Ramhorn is pretty awesome....it's fun to drop him gently on a table or desk....he instantly pops up, completely transformed. Just a fun, fun toy.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470060)
Posted by gothsaurus on March 7th, 2013 @ 11:00am CST
Would love to see pics. Does Sunder have any mold changes?

I can't believe we've gotten SOoo many redone cassettes. I think we've gotten all of the original USA run but the dinos and combiners, right? Amazing. I hope Hasbro/Takara eventually get to the dinos. I loved them.

Come to think of it, I'd take exclusives of Japan recolors, as well, if they felt like making them. Bring on the cobalt team, Rosanna, Stripes, Nightstalker, Glit, or even SG....

And okay, I'd take Masterpiece versions over any of these... but I'd still buy the above. The cassettes were always favorites. Inexpensive and loads of fun.
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470064)
Posted by triKlops on March 7th, 2013 @ 11:16am CST
Didn't run into either of these sets or Blaster on my run yesterday but now my hopes are up they will be in the area soon!
Re: Transformers Generations Legends Class Autobot Data Discs Sighted at Retail (1470210)
Posted by Antron on March 8th, 2013 @ 1:26am CST
I picked up EJ & RH at walmart today in NW Ohio. They had all 4 data disk sets.

Ending Soon On eBay

PLAYSKOOL HEROES TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS HIGH TIDE RESCUE RIG PLAYSET BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 20 days 17 hours 52 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Series Decepticon Scourge Sealed on Card - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 10 minutes 24 seconds
ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE BATTLE CHARGED TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN ROBOT TO CA - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 15 minutes 31 seconds
2007 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS:Movie ULTIMATE BUMBLEBEE Super Conversion AFA 90 WOW!!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 2 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 COMMEMORATIVE SERIES III ,2002 RE-ISSUE AUTOBOT JAZZ - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 3 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Universe KING ATLAS Figure NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 35 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers G1 Parts 1991 TRACKS partner side weapon action master EURO - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 38 minutes 47 seconds
Vintage - Transformers G1 1986 ULTRA MAGNUS hasbro takara - LOOSE for PARTS - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 24 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory