Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Transformers News: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Saturday, April 13th, 2013 12:56PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 26,194

Also from TFYuki we have a couple of Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex teaser images. Look out Fortress Maximus you're about to lose your title as largest Transformers ever!

Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images

Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images
Credit(s): TF YUKI
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478769)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 12:59pm CDT
Yeah, that is big. :shock:
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478775)
Posted by Dagon on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:06pm CDT
Whoa......that's really something. I think a toy is leaving me speechless.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478779)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478780)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478782)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:12pm CDT
Fort Max could just sit on Metroplex and it would be all over.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478783)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:14pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote::-? Anybody wonder what size and version of optimus would make perfect to pose metroplex holding him in the palm of his hand?

Any Legends version, preferably the RtS mold.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478788)
Posted by RAcast on April 13th, 2013 @ 1:26pm CDT
Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime. :BOT:
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478802)
Posted by morphobots on April 13th, 2013 @ 2:45pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Any Legends version, preferably the RtS mold.

I'd prefer the WST version for purposes of scale, but, unfortunately, he's the wrong style (G1) and doesn't pose worth a darn.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478804)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 2:51pm CDT
morphobots wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Any Legends version, preferably the RtS mold.

Why not the adorable Kreon Optimus Prime?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478808)
Posted by Rated X on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:04pm CDT
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478811)
Posted by Manterax Prime on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:15pm CDT
I'd do the whole "take my money" thing, but I think that's a given for most of us here.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478813)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:20pm CDT
All we get to see are his hands? :-(

Hopefully we get to see more images soon. I really can't wait for his release.

His release date is somewhere after July, right?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478818)
Posted by RAcast on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:40pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I wish they would put something other than KREO to show the scale of the hands. I dont collect those things and I dont own a Fort Max either. They should put classics figures next to it.

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478823)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:51pm CDT
RAcast wrote:

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)

Also, they're the same size as Lego minifigures. Surely you know how big those are?
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478826)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 13th, 2013 @ 3:58pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
RAcast wrote:

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)

I haven't touched or held one of those in years.

I am bad, and I should feel bad.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478827)
Posted by Va'al on April 13th, 2013 @ 4:02pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
RAcast wrote:

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)

I haven't touched or held one of those in years.

I am bad, and I should feel bad.

They're about this big nowadays (it's the reason why Transformers are so small):

Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478844)
Posted by NovaSentinel on April 13th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Va'al wrote:
RAcast wrote:

I'm glad they used something current.

I can't afford to pay $30+ apiece for a deluxe. ;)

I haven't touched or held one of those in years.

I am bad, and I should feel bad.

They're about this big nowadays (it's the reason why Transformers are so small

And children it would seem...

I think the new Generations Cyberversey style OP with Roller is designed to work with him, even though a small G1 OP can be clearly seen through his windshield. Oh well :D
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478845)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 13th, 2013 @ 5:25pm CDT
NovaSentinel wrote:

Unless you've seen the toy at Toy Fair, there hasn't been any clear images of the Optimus in his torso (at least to my knowledge) on the web. From the very little I saw, it didn't look straight-up Generation One to me. I saw either the upcoming Legends-scaled toy or the Classics Voyager from 2006/07.
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478902)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 13th, 2013 @ 10:20pm CDT
heroes of cybertron PVC figures would go perfectly with metroplex and fortress maximus just the right size and look
Re: Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex Teaser Images (1478906)
Posted by triKlops on April 13th, 2013 @ 10:48pm CDT
These comparison shots are getting cooler and cooler.
Be great to see some more sometime soon.

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #136 - The Gathering