Transformers News: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images

Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013 2:13AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Anonymous.   Views: 24,568

Courtesy of site sponsor TFSource, we have reveals for Takara's most intriguing listings in their upcoming Transformers Go! toyline. Indeed, G01 Kenzen Samurai, G02 Jinbu Samurai and G03 Ganou Samurai are an interchangeable combiner team, composed of a police car, fire truck, and jet. G04 Gaidora is a repaint of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback. Check out the images and listings below!

G01 Kenzen Samurai
Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed!

G02 Jinbu Samurai
Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed!

G03 Ganou Samurai
Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed!

G04 Gaidora
Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed!
Credit(s): TFsource

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481146)
Posted by RhA on April 23rd, 2013 @ 2:20am CDT
:michaelbay: SQUEEL. :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481147)
Posted by CBratetron on April 23rd, 2013 @ 2:31am CDT
Powerlinks again?
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481149)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on April 23rd, 2013 @ 2:49am CDT
So Kapow toys were right then...

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=93264
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481152)
Posted by Ravage XK on April 23rd, 2013 @ 2:56am CDT
When I first glimpsed G01 Kenzen Samurai I thought the alt mode was Scourge.
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481165)
Posted by Lord_Onslaught on April 23rd, 2013 @ 5:18am CDT
Nice build up, but end result failed completely. So going to allocate the money I put aside for these 3. To another set of figures. Still not sure if I want to get Gaidora, but probably will
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481167)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 23rd, 2013 @ 6:07am CDT
Interchangeable Railracer-like combiner. Neat.

...why is that Laserback-dude-person colored like Ripclaw?
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481172)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on April 23rd, 2013 @ 7:32am CDT
now those are cool
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481173)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 23rd, 2013 @ 7:34am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Interchangeable Railracer-like combiner. Neat.

...why is that Laserback-dude-person colored like Ripclaw?

And is that a new head mold I see? :shock:

I would need to see better images, preferably in-hand, of the Samurai trio, but it looks like Takara has taken some cues from Genesis of Aquarion. Here's a little look:

DX Sousei Gattai Aquarion review (Japanese) from Ooebi's Hobby Factory.

The Samurai looks a lot more messy though.
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481174)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 23rd, 2013 @ 8:01am CDT
I can see Hasbro doing a Prowl, Inferno, and (Treadbolt?) out of those, if they choose to release them in their respective decos. But either they have to lay off the samurai influence so we don't end up with a Megazord knock off or ditch the combining gimmick entirely. Just my two cents.
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481175)
Posted by El Duque on April 23rd, 2013 @ 8:08am CDT
I've updated the news with much better images....
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481178)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 23rd, 2013 @ 8:22am CDT
Much better.

I think Jimbo (dont judge me, I'm giving them nicknames because I'll forget their names in the next two minutes) is my favorite out of the three, followed by Officer Barbrady and Hot Spice.

That head is too badass for Laserback. Please use a better mold, Takara. >:oP
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481179)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 23rd, 2013 @ 8:29am CDT
Nice! :D The first combo actually reminds me of this guy:

The other two don't look too shabby, I'm intrigued. :)
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481183)
Posted by Megazarak on April 23rd, 2013 @ 8:43am CDT
Those guys are definitely pretty interesting. I don't think I'll import them, but if they come over here I might be interested in giving them a go. Lazerback repaint looks quite nice too.
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481186)
Posted by RAcast on April 23rd, 2013 @ 9:00am CDT
New combiiiiiiner! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481189)
Posted by Mkall on April 23rd, 2013 @ 9:20am CDT
I like them. I'll keep my preorders and keep an eye open for proper reviews.

Makes me happy to get more predacons. They are clones of one another after all so repaints actually make sense here.
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481193)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 23rd, 2013 @ 9:39am CDT
Wow! :APPLAUSE: Gaidora looks awesome! Such a keeper.

Not sure what to make of the samurai team just yet. They look good (very good in the case of 02 and 03), but it seems obvious they were designed separately from the majority of the GO! figures. Typically Japanese in aesthetics. I'm keeping my pre-orders, but would very much like to see more. Combined modes look a little Energon-like i.e. naff.

So happy we're finally getting to see what these things are meant to be. Cheers Takara.
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481205)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 23rd, 2013 @ 10:09am CDT
I guess I'm not too bothered by these being Japan-exclusive. I like the individual bots but the combined modes are a little too Brave/MMPR-ish for my taste.
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481215)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on April 23rd, 2013 @ 10:45am CDT
These look good, but I hate their colors. Hasbro please come to the rescue!
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481216)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 23rd, 2013 @ 10:47am CDT
Ladies and gentlemen, Brave has returned
Re: Transformers Go! G01 to G03 Combiner and G04 Revealed! - Updated with Clearer Images (1481218)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 23rd, 2013 @ 10:59am CDT