Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game

Transformers News: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game

Thursday, August 4th, 2011 12:41AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Game News, Company News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 85,441

Hasbro's official Transformers Kre-O website has been updated with a new game, Konquest. Help Kreon Optimus Prime rebuild the Transformers before it's too late! Click here to play.

Credit(s): soundalek, Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271334)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 4th, 2011 @ 1:48am CDT
Oh God another game to get addicted to.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271337)
Posted by DavidT on August 4th, 2011 @ 1:58am CDT
Won on the 2nd attempt... score 3,814,001
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271344)
Posted by Megazarak on August 4th, 2011 @ 2:25am CDT
Ha, pretty cool game. I finished the game on my first try with 5,135,979 points. I think I could have done better, but I explicitly screwed up twice when I couldn't catch the falling part.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271358)
Posted by freaky777 on August 4th, 2011 @ 4:31am CDT
Not bad for a casual game. I got 5,311,469 points on 1st attempt. Don't think I'll attempt it ever again though. At least try it once.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271424)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 4th, 2011 @ 9:42am CDT
Wow, that sucked.
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271468)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 4th, 2011 @ 10:49am CDT
"Because Poor Literacy is Kewl!" :P

Been waiting so long to use that. :lol:
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271482)
Posted by outerglow on August 4th, 2011 @ 11:23am CDT
the little optimus and the things he does are worth a try at least once :D I just wanna eat him up!!
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271522)
Posted by Michael Alex Kawa on August 4th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
Great game (when my computer is not slow :BANG_HEAD: ) This whole series is cool =P~ can't wait to see if there will be any games for things like the DS :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1271532)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 4th, 2011 @ 1:19pm CDT
Awesome game I fregin love it Especially mini prime driving the regular prime at the end :DANCE: .
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1276553)
Posted by flygon12 on August 15th, 2011 @ 12:01am CDT
Slow on my computer :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Kre-O Konquest Online Game (1557871)
Posted by JackTrans on March 16th, 2014 @ 7:19am CDT
Excellent game with excellent graphics. My PC is very powerful so I wouldn't know how demanding this game is as I didn't notice any lags whatsoever. Everything runs smooth here. Yet, I would prefer if the game has 'pause' button and seing some shooting action would be nice. That's why I prefer their other game called Kre-o prime versus zombies. Anyways, this game is nicely done with lots of funny details, for example when he does the push-ups, thats funny...
Another downside is that the game is really easy. I used to literally jump on the fireballs and barelly managed to get killed.

Ending Soon On eBay

Battle Damage ARCEE motorcycle TRANSFORMERS Movie 2007 Deluxe Class figure Sam's - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 15 minutes 54 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction Titan OPTIMUS PRIME 16-Inch Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 50 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers GO! G03 Samurai Team Ganoh Takara MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 5 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Revenge of Fallen ROTF Sideways Decepticon 2008 New Rare! - Time Remaining: 7 days 20 hours 36 minutes 50 seconds
Takara Transformers Key Chain Holder Generation 1 G1 Autobot Bumblebee Red 1 Pcs - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 30 minutes 57 seconds
Takara Transformers G1 Kaiyodo KT Gashapon Mini Box Figure Optimus Prime Convoy - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 46 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Corvette Takara MISB (100% authentic) - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 5 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Corvette Takara MISB (100% authentic) - Time Remaining: 7 days 22 hours 50 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016