Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway

Transformers News: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway

Saturday, May 25th, 2013 6:11PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,746

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION

:BOT: EPISODE DURATION: May 24th - May 31st 2013

With his superior missing in action and presumed dead, Starscream has stolen the Exponential Generator from Doctor Arkeville, and plans to use it to destroy the Earth and harness the energy to restore Cybertron! With the help of Ironhide, Sideswipe and Red Alert, you must seek and attack Starscream and his minions, before time runs out and the Earth is destroyed!

Assemble the strongest Autobot deck you can! Scan all sectors to uncover Starscream's Minions. Battle them to weaken them. Ask your friends for help. Time is running out.

:BOT: WHO MAY ENTER

Anyone is free to enter after reaching level 5.

:BOT: EPISODE RANKINGS

When the Episode ends, players are ranked according to the amount of Episode Points they've accumulated, with high-ranking players receiving powerful limited edition TRANSFORMERS Legends cards!

:BOT: PARTICIPATING IN THE EPISODE

1. Find one of Starscream's Minions when scanning any area.
  2. Battle the Boss!
  3. If the enemy is too strong, work together with your allies to defeat the enemy!
  4. Earn special rewards with Episode Points. Everyone who participates receives rewards!
For this Episode, an Autobot Character card paired with a Autobot Weapon card will get a Faction Affinity Bonus when facing Starscream's Minions! Make an entire deck of Autobots for an even greater bonus!

:BOT: FINDING STARSCREAM AND HIS MINIONS

After starting the Episode, you can find Starscream's Minions through exploration. The Bosses can be found in both Decepticon and Autobot missions, but an Autobot Character card paired with an Autobot Weapon card will receive a Faction Affinity Bonus while facing Starscream's Minions.

:BOT: BATTLING THE BOSS

After finding a Boss, tap ACCEPT to engage in combat. The amount of time available for the battle depends on which Episode Boss you face. Battling a Boss consumes Battle Cubes.

You may battle a Boss as many times as you like within the given time limit. If the Boss’ health drops to 0 before time expires, the battle is won.

:BOT: BOSS BATTLE STRATEGY

Assemble a deck with 9 Units. They can be Decepticon or Autobot, but only Autobot Character cards paired with Autobot Weapon cards will receive the Faction Affinity Bonus when facing Starscream and his minions.

Stats

• A Unit's position in your deck determines the bonus applied to its stats. The front row receives a 3x bonus to both HP and Attack during battle, while rows 2 and 3 receive a 2x bonus.
  • Unit’s HP: (TRANSFORMERS Character Card HP stat x Weapon Card HP %) x Position Multiplier.

Event Bonus Character Cards

• Boss Episodes include special TRANSFORMERS Character cards with Attack Power that is increased by an additional factor of 3 or 5 times for the duration of the Episode.

Faction Affinity

• Unit’s Attack Power: (TRANSFORMERS Character Card Attack stat x Weapon Card Attack %) x Position Multiplier.
  • Each Autobot Character card paired with a Autobot Weapon card in your deck will have its Attack Power increased by a 5% Faction Affinity Bonus.
  • If all of your front row TRANSFORMERS Character cards are Autobots equipped with Autobot weapons, then the Faction Affinity Bonus will rise to 10%.
  • If all TRANSFORMERS Character cards in your deck are Autobots equipped with Autobot weapons, then every card in your deck will have its Attack Power increased by 20%!

:BOT: WORK TOGETHER TO DEFEAT THE BOSS!

If a Boss still has HP after a battle, you can ask your allies for help.

:BOT: REWARDS FOR ALL

If the Boss is defeated within the time limit, everyone who participated in the battle receives Episode Medals. Additional rewards, such as more Episode Medals, Battle Cube Recharges, and bonus Episode Points, are granted to players who accomplish the following goals:

• First Blood: The first player to discover and attack a Boss.
  • MVP: The player who deals the most damage will gain bonus Episode Points.
  • Finisher: The player to deal the finishing blow to a Boss.
  • Rewards for Joining: Everyone who participates in a Boss battle receives rewards.
  • Friendship Bonuses: Defeat a Boss with enough players and everyone will earn extra rewards!
  • Rewards for Joining: Everyone who participates in a Boss battle.
  • Rewards are only earned if the Boss is defeated within the time limit.

:BOT: EARNING EPISODE POINT BONUSES

You also earn Episode Points in addition to rewards for defeating a Boss.

Receive rewards for achieving certain Episode Point levels.

Rankings are determined by the amount of Episode Points accumulated at the end of the episode.

High-ranking players receive limited edition Rare and Super Rare TRANSFORMERS Character and Weapon cards.

:BOT: IMPORTANT

The terms of the Episode are subject to change without notice.

Medals obtained during the Episode will be automatically converted to normal Silver and Gold Warrior and Weapon medals within 24 hours of the end of the Episode.

Any items obtained through bugs or exploits will be confiscated.

Episode Ranking Rewards will be granted within 24 hours of the end of the Episode.
Credit(s): DeNA
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490283)
Posted by monuo_ripts on May 25th, 2013 @ 11:30pm CDT
Did anyone else notice that the artwork for rumble is the same artwork that has been used to represent the screen that pops up when you "find" and boss during exploring?

It's the same screen that has been used since the insecticon episode which tells us that they've had at least that piece of artwork done since then. I would be willing to guess a tone of episodes have been planned, maybe even a years worth.

I wonder how much of the reducing and screwing over of the rewards was planned since the beginning as a marketing and sales ploy.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490295)
Posted by Burn on May 26th, 2013 @ 12:28am CDT
I just wonder if "Countdown to Extinction" is a nice way of saying "Countdown to a game reset because of all the on-the-run changes we've made since the game was launched barely six months ago"
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490296)
Posted by joesaysso on May 26th, 2013 @ 12:50am CDT
As much as I would like to see that, its not going to happen and it wouldn't be quite fair. Doing a game reset would piss on every dollar that every customer has spent so far.

The only way it could possibly be done is indirectly. It would be necessary to introduce R5 and maybe even R6 cards and distribute them properly. As in, do not give them to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that downloads the game.

Giving the top people in the episode EVERY reward card is a terrible idea. The top guys should get the top card, the middle guys should get the middle card, and so on. The game is flooded with episode cards and now sucks for it. I'm completely tossing out the idea of completing the cyberdex. Its a lost concept that the developers have abandoned long ago by making it impossible to do. Handing out rewards should not be done with this is mind.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490327)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 26th, 2013 @ 8:29am CDT
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490332)
Posted by monuo_ripts on May 26th, 2013 @ 9:34am CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:I see all these post about starting with 300 or more battle cubes. Do you buy them because I start an episode with what ever they give you now and I can beat the first 2 cards with 1.5x. I'm able to get about 95 to 100 battle cubes saved up b4 I have to use to or get help. Energon cubes are not a problem they just keep rising I have about 320 and they never go down. Also on the fist day I always break the 1000 rank I get down to about 750 and after I wake up I'm back at 1500 to 2000. This is my 4th episode since the game came to iOS and I've cashed in about 5000 gold and silver medals and only pulled 2 LV 4 cards bumblebee and jazz alt mode but my friend gets LV 4 cards like its nothing. It sucks because I always finish higher in rank than him to. He already has both alt and bot mode for side swipe on the first day and got then from medals and he pulled grimlocks LV 4 alt mode. All I ever pull is a ton of lv3 cards that I do not need. Is there a set amount if cards you have to pull b4 getting a LV 4 card or is it just pure luck?

Most of us just save cubes from previous events and they build up over time. R4 pulls are completely random. One event, I pulled 7 R4 cards between robots and weapons, 2 other events I pulled 3 R4 cards, all other events, I've pulled 1 or 2. I usually accumulate the same amount of medals per event, which is in the thousands.

Not sure if you guys have seen these links:

fan page that mobage says they are going to "listen" to (post your concerns if you think it will help, I'm going to)

mobage's new blog page with updates

You guys probably noticed the update about improved help requests that will search your ally list. Guess its time to remove everyone from my ally list except for whoever is in the top 100 consistently so I get help from them no matter what (only kidding). If the ally system does start working properly though, I look forward to team seibertron group kills!

On another note, I've been thinking about why I play this game and what would make me spend anymore money on this game.

Reasons I play:
- Love transformers
- Game is mildly fun to pass the time
- Love the artwork
- Nostalgia
- Fills that weird obsession for collecting transformers stuff

Reasons that prevent me from spending anymore money on this game (listed in order of how much I care about the topic, top being most concerned)
- No possible way to complete cyberdex yet
- No trading
- Episode rewards nerfed
- Game feels like its in BETA with the changes they make every week with no communication to the customers about it (hopefully the previously mentioned blog will fix this topic)
- Prices are too steep
- Pay to win has become too over powered
- Non-event game has no depth, needs more story and single player

Has anyone played Mobage's other games. I tested Rage of bahamut and I'm currently playing The Powerful: NYC. The seem to have a lot more depth to them. The Powerful has a trading system and a built in "black market" to buy and sell cards in game with other players. Where is this for Transformers?

I then had a thought. Maybe it's not Mobage, maybe is the other companies involved that pull the strings and Mobage is just a go between stooge to take all the heat. Are DENA and the other publisher or even Hasbro partially responsible for the limitations and subpar performance of the game?

Anyone have insight?
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490335)
Posted by monuo_ripts on May 26th, 2013 @ 9:52am CDT
I just saw this post on the Transformers Legends Facebook Fansite:

"Got to say, this is the worst event yet! Mobage are really being tight with the prizes now and paying through the nose for characters. I appreciate it's a free game. I love the Transformers. Have done since a kid, but Mobage are squeezing this for all they can now. The battle cube structure is a joke. And it's not sour apples on my part as I've finished in the mid 100's every event without spending a penny. I just feel sorry for those that do. And the times between events is ridiculous. They are really taking the fun out of this now."

I don't believe for 1 second this person has finished in the top 100 every event without spending money. Maybe I'm being cynical, but I just don't see how its possible with how many people are blowing money on the 5X cards. Or maybe this person has absolutely no life or they mean they are hacking the game for infinite cubes or something. (if you are this person, please tell us your secrets)

After reading the posts at tfw2005, most of them being in the top 100 every episode, they openly admit to spending money every episode. What's worse is they sit around and gripe about the game (same as we do) but keep spending money on it expecting it to change.

If any of you are on the tfw2005 site, I don't mean to offend you, just repeating what I see on there on a daily basis. I know I can't categorize all of you as being the same as I'm sure some of you don't fit the description I just mentioned.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490346)
Posted by dragons on May 26th, 2013 @ 10:42am CDT
monuo_ripts wrote:I just saw this post on the Transformers Legends Facebook Fansite:

i am same way i play events now to earn gold characters medals now last tthing i spent money game was cyclonus 4 card with his shield hacking i dont see how it is possible to get program to hack you need fill surveys dont give link to download hack/ download programs that have viruses in them ot hack mobage get infiate amount of energon/battle cubes.

i saw tfw2005 member post about this game from 2 events before said something about hacking i ddint belive it until i saw it on youtube giving links to surveys to get it i dont hack game.

i am from tfw2005 site im not offended i agree with your comment you saw
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490356)
Posted by Metrosuplex on May 26th, 2013 @ 11:59am CDT
Yeah, I don't get how anyone is getting anywhere in this game...

I've been playing for a while, lv 51, and I NEVER get lvl4 cards. I think I got one TWICE, in all this time (one during the Abominus ep, the other right after the last event we had). My point is that I play this game for a reasonable amount of time, and I only get in the 15-20,000 rank. If I put in a lot of time.

I run out of battle cubes pretty quick if I'm trying to place in the 20k rank. :-x Maybe my deck of lv3 cards just aren't doing it? I've maxed them out proper, too, and I'm still not getting anywhere near you guys.

So yeah, it's either pay-to-win or hacks. I just don't see how a normal player (who isn't spending extra on this game) is advancing to the levels/ranks stated in some of these comments... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490374)
Posted by MoralChaos on May 26th, 2013 @ 2:27pm CDT
Another thing i don't agree with is that it is nearly impossible to get your rank up without spending some many. I have only had one episode where i got up to the top without doing much of anything and not spending money, but i look at the top 100 people and they have to be spending something to get those x5 attack point cards. :/ I thinks its a bit unfair to those who cant get any money to play the game and without spending money you cant even get the best of cards! Thats not fair.
I spend most of my day playing this game, with getting though everything I feel like I'm stuck at the same rank. I like Rumble and would like to get him, but at this point i don't see how its possible. Starscream is the one i really want but you have to be the top 100 to get both bot and alt form so i might as well give up now while I'm at it.
I need a break from these, seriously. Do they try and make this impossible for people?

Also they need more missions -.- Instead of doing all of these Episodes, get some more missions in here.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490397)
Posted by joesaysso on May 26th, 2013 @ 4:42pm CDT
MoralChaos wrote:Dont get me wrong, I really love these Episodes, but some of you have to agree with me that they put them up too close to the last one. I need a break from these things once in awhile. Just a few weeks separate from each other would be nice.

Most of what you said is pretty accurate except this statement. I don't understand your logic here. If you "need a break from these things once in a while", whats stopping you from taking it? Joining the episode is optional, as in you don't have to.

There are a lot of things wrong with this game right now and its easy to blame the developers for a lot of things but forcing you to play the game isn't one of them. Your same complaint is littered all over their Facebook page and it frustrates me.

Newsflash: the beauty of their constant episode schedule is that you can do them on your terms, when you are ready. Because if you need a break, there will be another one in 7 days.

On a side note, I'm having possibly the worst day in the history of TF:L. I haven't cashed in a single Starscream yet. Every snipeable for me Screamer is defeated before I can throw a cube on it, even if I'm watching it and pushing the button to fight it as soon as it pops up on my screen.

I don't know if this is lag or just bad luck. I have been on and off of the game for most of the day since I woke up and have fallen in the rankings because I've earned practically no points all day.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490418)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 26th, 2013 @ 6:52pm CDT
You know what would be cool? If they made wallpapers out of some of the artwork from the game. I'm currently using the Countdown to Extinction version of Starscream that's being used for the article on my laptop, and it looks great on it.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490519)
Posted by Gurgintius Maximus on May 27th, 2013 @ 9:20am CDT

I agree that lvl 4 cards should drop more frequently. 1 in 2-3k gold medals is ridiculous.

That said I don't get why people think they are going to get anywhere with this type of game without spending money.

Why would it be free?

I bought the three pack on my first episode and got lucky w half of both Razorclaw and Divebomb.

With those 2 cards, Lvl 3 Grimlock, Prime, 4 other lvl 3, free Skywarp and 4 days worth of obsessive button mashing I finished in 250-1000 bracket (barely). It can be done, total spent like 10$.

Not an unreasonable sum for as much mindless entertainment it provided.

And I have no idea how people finish in the top 100 unless they leave their x5 cards unfused and have a full deck of them. 2 cards x5 > then 10% buff. A full deck of the faction bonus with that likely is super OP. Just a theory.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490521)
Posted by Gurgintius Maximus on May 27th, 2013 @ 9:38am CDT
monuo_ripts wrote: And it's not sour apples on my part as I've finished in the mid 100's every event without spending a penny.

I believe he is saying around 500 or so. That would mean mid hundreds...I can see that happening with constant play and good cube management.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490523)
Posted by monuo_ripts on May 27th, 2013 @ 9:59am CDT
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:I will start by saying yes, I have bought 5x cards twice now. I won't again unless its a character I like a lot.

Why would it be free?

Not an unreasonable sum for as much mindless entertainment it provided.
:CON:

No one expecting the game to be free. Were expecting the problems and gouging to be fixed then we'll spend money again.

Your $10 purchase was extrememly lucky, the game is now fixed where you cant get both halves of a 5x card unless you buy the guaranteed $30 bridge or you spend up to about $12 and get extremely lucky that you pull a 5x instead of the 3x. If that doesnt happen, hey just spend another $9 and we'll give you the the 5x but maybe not the half you want, for another $15 we'll give you the other half. Thats a lot of money for 1 event. People over at tfw2005 already admit they spend about $40 to $50 on average PER EPISODE and they dont like it but they do it so they can be in the top 100. They generally end up with 2 5x cards and at least 2 3x cards after all the spending. We wont even talk about the luck of drawing both halves of these cards from the bridge. Yes it can be done but it will be too late in the episode to end up in the top 100.

But wait, we can get to the top 100 by sniping well and being a bot player all week with no life. Oh no you cant, thats not lag your seeing as robot health updates slowly. Mobage seems to have intentionally made it update slower to prevent sniping.

I spent no money last episode and was a bot player, i made it to the top 500 but i was several million away from getiing to even the top 150.

The deal is you either need to buy cubes all the time to keep up or you need to buy the bonus cards so you infinicube everything but the last couple lvl 6 bosses.

Have you looked at the damage some of these guys do? 138 million on lvl 6 omega supreme with 1 cube. Now those 5x cyclonuses are worthless in this deck because the farthest your getting wothout at least 1 complete 5x card is 1 cubing starscream lvl1. My deck power is just under 11k and i can almost 1 cube SS lvl 1 and im proud of that.

So if your willing to spend the cash go ahead but remember this, all the money in the world cant complete your cyberdex yet, not until they bring in trading or something.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490566)
Posted by joesaysso on May 27th, 2013 @ 2:41pm CDT
monuo_ripts wrote: Oh no you cant, thats not lag your seeing as robot health updates slowly. Mobage seems to have intentionally made it update slower to prevent sniping.

After the day I had yesterday, I'd believe this. But is this speculation on your part or has this been said somewhere else?

If this is true, this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I'm not interested in spending money on individual events every time. When I spend money, I believe I am investing in something. When I spent money on this game, I did it with the thought that it would make my deck better for the longterm.

But if they have taken measures to eliminate sniping, then the gains that I made with the money I spent are essentially lost. So then, would be my continued interest in playing.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490575)
Posted by diseptikon on May 27th, 2013 @ 3:32pm CDT
LMAO reward structure changed in the middle of event...
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490578)
Posted by joesaysso on May 27th, 2013 @ 3:52pm CDT
diseptikon wrote:LMAO reward structure changed in the middle of event...

Yeah, how dumb is this? Admittedly, its an awesome card though. And I'll confess, after saving up resources for the last 2 1/2 episodes and being totally onboard with giving this episode a serious effort in the beginning, if they were upfront about the true rewards from the beginning, I would have seriously and heavily considered spending money on this episode.

An episode Megatron and Starscream are worth the effort and those are great prizes for one episode. But to do this on the 4th day, when the top 100 is already out of reach for probably 75% or more of players, is mind-boggling.

The irony here is: I wonder how players out there are like me, who could have and probably would have spent money on this episode in the beginning but now won't because its totally not worth it. For how much of a cash grab this game has become, I wonder how much money they missed out on by pulling this silly manuever.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490584)
Posted by monuo_ripts on May 27th, 2013 @ 4:19pm CDT
joesaysso wrote:

It is speculation but I wasn't the first to have the thought. I read it at tfw2005 and on the transformers legends wiki site, could be the same person, but many people now think so.

So how about Megs showing up right in the middle, this was also something people were guessing at.

Awesome card, but I'm still not game to spend any money on this event even if I knew Megs would show up from the beginning. I take solace knowing that Prime will show up later and be better...

then someone else, then someone else, and so on

I'll just save my resources until an event comes that maybe a lot of people don't care about the character like an R4 Huffer or something that will completely own.

After playing several other Mobage games that have been around longer than Legends, those games seem better developed and have trading options. My thought is maybe they are gouging for money this early to develop the game and it will get better. I'm just going to go casual for awhile and see what happens, I've contributed to the development cash wise and left comments on the facebook page that Mobage said they wanted for help. I'm going to try and look at the game in positive light from now on, if it doesn't get any better, then at least the artwork is being cataloged on the internet by somebody hopefully and maybe another company will pick up the license and do it justice.

To everyone that is going to participate, I hope you get the rewards you want. My new goal is to complete the original cyberdex of R4 cards before episodes ever started. If I can do that, I'm happy.
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490587)
Posted by Gurgintius Maximus on May 27th, 2013 @ 4:54pm CDT
monuo_ripts wrote:No one expecting the game to be free.

MoralChaos wrote:.......I thinks its a bit unfair to those who cant get any money to play the game and without spending money you cant even get the best of cards! Thats not fair.......

This is not expecting to get some where in this game for free?

And as someone above said, just don't play a round if you don't want too

I suspect your right about them trying to block sniping this go around.....been much less sucsessful at it .
Re: Transformers: Legends Episode "Countdown to Extinction" Now Underway (1490653)
Posted by joesaysso on May 27th, 2013 @ 8:22pm CDT
GiveMeSkyfire wrote:Not saying the game is not in need of some big fixes, I'm saying you can do fairly well spending 20$ or less an episode. What else can you do for 6 days straight for 20$?

Not saying I agree or disagree, I'm just saying your perspective is off. Saying "what else can you do for 6 days straight for $20" is not a good perspective or at all relative to whats happening here. You should be comparing this game to other games. And if your perspective was true, your question would have been "what other game could you play for 6 days straight for $20?" And the answer, quite frankly, would be almost every game ever.

People think this game is a ripoff for a very good reason. What other game can you think of requires the monetary investment that this game does just to be competitive at it?

You talk like spending $20 to do "fairly well" at an episode is no big deal. But again put into perspective, thats $20 a week or $80 a month. No game ever in the history of games has ever cost that much. No MMORPG that required a monthly subscription fee, no FPS that requires internet connection, no game ever.

And I'm the person who said to take a break if you're not ready to play and I standby that. But the alternative while you're taking a break is to not play. And those choices suck. Because there isn't anything else to the game. You either play the episode or you don't play anything. And if you play the episode and don't spend money, well you're just spinning your wheels for no reason because you'll never get a top prize.

To be clear, this game is not good or deep enough to warrant being one of the most expensive games ever, yet somehow it is. This fact alone renders this game a complete farce. Its too bad too because it had serious potential.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Combiner Wars Superion Aerialbot Deluxe ALPHA BRAVO NEW Sealed! - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 32 minutes 22 seconds
NEW! Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System 3-7 - Time Remaining: 8 days 8 hours 19 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers G1 - Reissue Collectors Edition - TRAILBREAKER - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 6 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers G1 - Reissue Collectors Edition - RATCHET - Time Remaining: 7 days 3 hours 21 minutes 18 seconds
2003 HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE--TANKOR & OBSIDIAN FIGURES (NEW) - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 21 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Galaxy Force GC-22 Sonic Bomber Wing Saber - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 55 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers United UN-28 Axalon Spaceship IN STOCK NOW Takara Tomy NEW - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 41 minutes 2 seconds
GALVATRON! Transformers TITANS RETURN, Voyager Class *** In Stock !!! - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 9 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits