Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US

Transformers News: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US

Thursday, December 13th, 2012 1:37PM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,727

Mobage's Transformers Legends mobile device game is now available in the US! The game can be found in the Google Play store at the link found below. It's currently not available for Apple users, but that should change soon.

TRANSFORMERS Legends
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Here's some of the awesome artwork that is featured in the game:

Credit(s): Homerjay14522

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446350)
Posted by YoungPrime on December 13th, 2012 @ 3:22pm CST
Just downloaded it.... What do I do now?
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446354)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 13th, 2012 @ 4:19pm CST
Holy crap, 24 MB? :shock: I need a new phone. :-(
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446375)
Posted by ausbot on December 13th, 2012 @ 5:19pm CST
I'd like actual cards.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446393)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 13th, 2012 @ 6:36pm CST
El Duque wrote:

:michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446442)
Posted by Epiclepsy on December 13th, 2012 @ 11:28pm CST
We should make a new thread where we post our Names in Legends and maybe the Moderators could sticky it.

Anyway, just in-case that doesn't happen, here's my Name in Legends:

Ehpikdemik

Feel free to add me.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446446)
Posted by _Anshin_ on December 13th, 2012 @ 11:57pm CST
DarqAnshin in the game.

Feel free to add me too
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446477)
Posted by neliz on December 14th, 2012 @ 2:45am CST
Epiclepsy wrote:
Ehpikdemik

Feel free to add me.

Your name doesn't give me any results, I CAN find Anshin though.

Edit: I'm Level 34 now, Here's my Level 41 Megatron:
(oh, the screenshot doesn't do the "3D" effect justice.. at all)
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446519)
Posted by Nightwalker on December 14th, 2012 @ 9:48am CST
Can Anyone please tell me when the game is available in Europe? Thanks!
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446527)
Posted by neliz on December 14th, 2012 @ 10:15am CST
Nightwalker wrote:Can Anyone please tell me when the game is available in Europe? Thanks!

If you actually read the posts, you'd knew it already is.

If you want to know if when it's available for an iWhatever.. 95% of the mobile world doesn't care, really.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446530)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 14th, 2012 @ 10:29am CST
neliz wrote:

The other 5% does. :-|
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446551)
Posted by neliz on December 14th, 2012 @ 11:34am CST
PrymeStriker wrote:
neliz wrote:

The other 5% does. :-|

I personally don't consider iConsumers smart buyers to begin with. Since their marketshare is dropping rapidly you now see plenty of devs ignoring the platform because of its Stalinist control methods and money greedy marketplace operators. Mobage simply makes more money on the Android platform's in-game purchases and combined with overwhelmingly better sales numbers the SANE choice is quickly made.

Yes, I do plan to gangnam style all over the iQuit grave.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446554)
Posted by PrymeStriker on December 14th, 2012 @ 11:45am CST
neliz wrote:
I personally don't consider iConsumers smart buyers to begin with.

People that buy every Apple product when it comes out every time are not smart buyers. How about those who have an iPhone (3, 4, whatever) and that's it? Are we bad investors because we wanted one of their phones?

I'm sure we're getting off topic here, anyway. Nightwalker, the game is out in Europe, but I have not been able to find it on iOS yet. It probably is...I don't know. I don't care either. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446689)
Posted by _Anshin_ on December 14th, 2012 @ 8:57pm CST
So does anyone have any tips or hints that they have discovered so far? If you have any math for the game please feel free to share. I have already started to determine calculated upgrade bonuses for level 1, level 1 combined, and level 2 combined upgrade and full upgrade bonuses. Once I have the math all worked out I'll be glad to share the calculations.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446701)
Posted by Epiclepsy on December 14th, 2012 @ 9:21pm CST
neliz wrote:
Epiclepsy wrote:
Ehpikdemik

Feel free to add me.

Your name doesn't give me any results, I CAN find Anshin though.

I sent you an Ally Invitation.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446758)
Posted by neliz on December 15th, 2012 @ 4:26am CST
Epiclepsy wrote:I sent you an Ally Invitation.

got ya!

protip: don't waste any time upgrading L1 and L2 cards.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446763)
Posted by _Anshin_ on December 15th, 2012 @ 5:47am CST
I upgraded 3 l1 cards primarily just to see what the difference would be when you use upgrade say an l3 leader card

For example, I upgraded the leader off of 1 bone crusher, then a trans-bone crusher, then an upgraded bone crusher, then an upgraded trans-bone crusher and recorded all of the upgrade points.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446765)
Posted by Burn on December 15th, 2012 @ 6:22am CST
I'm pretty much over this game. Very little variety and gets repetitive far too quickly.
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446766)
Posted by _Anshin_ on December 15th, 2012 @ 6:28am CST
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446780)
Posted by neliz on December 15th, 2012 @ 8:32am CST
_Anshin_ wrote:I've been stuck in areas where its harder for me to play HMW easily and easier to play this.

Stuck, how?
Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Now Available in the US (1446782)
Posted by _Anshin_ on December 15th, 2012 @ 8:43am CST
I have been traveling pretty much most of this year since about maybe March or so. I prefer playing from my laptop, but while in airports or hospitals I'm stuck to my phone or tablet if the hospital has Wifi. The hmw game on this site is payable, but the load times and site design don't really make it mobile friendly. I run ad blockers if it gets really bad on low bandwidth areas, but try to avoid it since I try to support the site were I can

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS PRIME FIRST EDITION DARK GUARD OPTIMUS PRIME VOYAGER LIMITED BLACK - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 43 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS WINDCHARGER ALTERNATORS 100% COMPLETE HONDA S2000 - Time Remaining: 8 days 11 hours 55 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen (B5607) NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 12 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers TAKARA MP-24 Masterpiece Star Saber Action Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 51 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction First Edition Optimus Prime by Takara Used JC - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 7 minutes 32 seconds
Takara Transformers PRime Armada Micro Legend Ironhide Deolisher V Gundam Coll - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 27 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers G1 (empty) BOX/BUBBLE Scramble City Ultra Magnus C-69 takara - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 36 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Blizzard Strike Drift & Jetstorm - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 15 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive