Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City"

Transformers News: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City"

Wednesday, January 1st, 2014 10:00PM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 21,071

Ring in the new year with the next episode in DeNA's Transformers: Legends mobile device game, "The Battle for Autobot City". Check out the details and art below. The game can be downloaded at the following link:

NEXT EPISODE: THE BATTLE FOR AUTOBOT CITY

For the month of January, journey back in time with us to 1986. The year when Voyager 2 was reaching the outer planets of our solar system. The year when the protocol for e-mail was being defined. The year when the Mir space station was launched. The year that was “Beyond good. Beyond evil. Beyond your wildest imagination.”

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Megatron and the Decepticons strain Autobot City’s defenses to the breaking point through an unrelenting barrage of attacks. Optimus Prime fearlessly launches into the fray, clearing a path through Decepticon forces to reach Megatron.

Who will stand and who will fall? Find out in “The Battle for Autobot City”!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: Legends Mobile Device Game Updates

Obtain Optimus Prime through the Premium Space Bridge and Teletraan-1 board rewards!
Credit(s): DeNA
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1538877)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 1st, 2014 @ 10:17pm CST
So wait, Autobot City was built in 1986, and had been around long enough to sustain repeated attacks by year's end? Attacks incredibly similar to a pivotal one 19 years later? I'll never play these games, but Sweet Primus, I love their continuity!

This reminds me of what a Dutch Transfan once wrote about the Marvel Movie adaptation replacing reprints of US#24 and 25 in the Netherlands, meaning that when things came back to the present, Optimus and Megatron were somehow dead 2 decades earlier due to their future deaths.

My only slight letdown is that this doesn't seem to be based on Digital Doom on the Highway to Destruction, which is what the first few sentences made me think of. Someone has to keep the spirit of S.T.A.R.S. mail-away ad continuity alive, and it may as well be these guys! (Though maybe that's just on my mind because the story below this is about Dairycon promoting and Omnibot to Convoy)
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1538878)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 1st, 2014 @ 10:31pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:So wait, Autobot City was built in 1986,
The year is referring to when the movie came out, not when the city was built. Pretty sure it takes more than one year to build an entire city, and since Autobot City was not yet built in 1985, it's doubtful that it was completed less than a year later. ;)
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1538897)
Posted by Burn on January 2nd, 2014 @ 1:39am CST
Oh to be able to play ... but silly me, thinking they'd prioritise a bug that stops people from playing the game.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1538958)
Posted by Janus Prime on January 2nd, 2014 @ 12:17pm CST
Oh dude, I still have flashbacks from that battle, I still wake up late at night, sweating and yelling "Wheeljack! Nooooooooo! Where´s Ironhide, I´m not leaving without him!... damn it! get out of the freaking way Hot Rod!".
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1538983)
Posted by King Kuuga on January 2nd, 2014 @ 2:20pm CST
Last event I nabbed 3 full Orion Pax cards, but narrowly missed out on the top 5K because I didn't look at my rank until 5 minutes before the end of the event when I saw I was at 5700. I quickly finished up an H10 run and chained another Pax but it only pushed me up to 5200 with seconds left in the event. So no Alpha Trion for me. Grr. I'm going to farm this event. I noticed they failed to reset the Teletraan 1 again, but a blog post says this will probably be the last time. I'm 2 spots away from the top but no way can I secure enough points to snag even one Optimus without committing to the event, much less 4. So I farm, and wait for the next event that grabs me.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540329)
Posted by El Duque on January 8th, 2014 @ 7:11pm CST
DeNA has announced the latest episode in their Transformers: Legends mobile device game, "The Coronation of Starscream". If you haven't done so already click here to download the app. The new event starts today.

[quote]Starscream has declared himself the new leader of the Decepticons! How long do you think his reign will last?

Find out in “The Coronation of Starscream", beginning today in TRANSFORMERS: Legends! http://moba.ge/TRANSFORMERSLegends[/quote]

Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540336)
Posted by Umbra on January 8th, 2014 @ 7:45pm CST
Any tips on how to place top 5000 in this type of event?
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540337)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 8th, 2014 @ 7:45pm CST
"Coronation", DeNA? This is bad comedy.

Much like this post.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540362)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 8th, 2014 @ 9:10pm CST
just like usual the rank rewards are horrible, you have to place in the top 5000 to get 1 special card thats ridiculous. The ruby medal cards are no better, 4000 for a soundwave come on man.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540373)
Posted by Mindmaster on January 8th, 2014 @ 10:46pm CST
Yeah, if I could just have the artwork of Starscream decked out in his coronation gear, I'd really be happy.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540400)
Posted by Burn on January 9th, 2014 @ 2:00am CST
If I could play this on my tablet I'd be really happy.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540417)
Posted by King Kuuga on January 9th, 2014 @ 4:48am CST
Umbra wrote:Any tips on how to place top 5000 in this type of event?

Easiest way is to chain a bunch of Cyclonus cards on H10. The hard part is getting there, you'll need a good deck or a ton of cubes. Screenshot your deck and I'll see what advice I can give.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540433)
Posted by Umbra on January 9th, 2014 @ 6:46am CST
That Bot wrote:
Umbra wrote:Any tips on how to place top 5000 in this type of event?

Just started a few weeks back, I've done what I can =/, I've luck with raid boss styles so far but that's it. Any advise is appreciated.

Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540465)
Posted by King Kuuga on January 9th, 2014 @ 9:20am CST
Umbra wrote:
That Bot wrote:
Umbra wrote:Any tips on how to place top 5000 in this type of event?

Yeah, I remember giving you startup advice, and it looks like you've done well. Like I said, the easiest way to get points is to keep spamming Hard 10 and capturing Cyclonus. With your current deck you can probably get to Hard, but climbing above Hard 5 might cost you in cubes. You can capture him on the lower Hard levels but it doesn't grant as many points. Here's what I recommend: get your free Sky Lynx and Squawkbox cards. First, write down your friend code. Then, clear your game data (you can sign back in later, assuming you didn't use a throwaway login), and create a new account. It doesn't check the email address, so just put in anything. Add your main account as a friend with the code you wrote down earlier. Get up to level 8 (it should take 10-15 minutes of continuous play) and then repeat 29 more times. I know it's time-consuming, but the reward is 2 more MTM with weapon R5 cards that will stay in your deck for a long time. Once you're playing on your main account again, see how high you can get on Hard without bleeding cubes. X2 or X3 bonus cards will help, but don't waste your chains on the Easy or Medium bosses yet, so see what you can get from the Ruby bridges. Again, your goal is to capture a bunch of H10 Cyclonuses (probably at least 12), but if you're bleeding cubes you'll have to decide if it's worth it, or just try to capture a ton of the lower level Cyclonuses.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1540679)
Posted by Umbra on January 9th, 2014 @ 8:28pm CST
Thank you for the advise, I am trying that now. I'm a wee bit worried though. they seem to have updated it part way through. for 5 friends i got Squawktalk, but not its saying 5 friends is Skylynx. Did i miss out on half of skylynx?

I can confirm at 8 I got Skylynx's weapon, wtf am I supposed to do with this.
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1541026)
Posted by First-Aid on January 10th, 2014 @ 10:16pm CST
Really? ANOTHER Soundwave card? ANd Ramjet last time for the 533rd time. Shockwave again last time. Can they at least change the characters up a little? I think what they are going with the evolution cards this time and last time- the "creation" of the Sweeps, Scourge, and Cyclonus, and the evolution of Elita One and Optimus Prime- were really good ideas. But damnit, change up the characters! Or create evolution cards out of Gestalts! But put some new characters in there. Variety is the spice of life... :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1542236)
Posted by El Duque on January 15th, 2014 @ 6:54pm CST
DeNA has announced the latest episode in their Transformers: Legends mobile device game, " Mockery of Justice". If you haven't done so already you can download the app by clicking here. Check out this event's promo art mirrored below:

[quote]The Trial of the century is about to commence! Who will come out the victor in this deadly game of judge, jury and Executioner?

Find out in "Mockery of Justice", starting today: http://moba.ge/TRANSFORMERSLegends[/quote]

Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1542485)
Posted by First-Aid on January 16th, 2014 @ 3:07pm CST
ANd once again characters that have been used multiple times. :BOOM:
Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1544051)
Posted by El Duque on January 22nd, 2014 @ 1:35pm CST
DeNA has announced the next chapter in their Transformers: Legends mobile device game, "Till All Are One". Check out the episode details and promo art below. You can download the app by clicking here.

[quote]Unicron, a massive planet-eater, is threatening to destroy Cybertron and all its inhabitants. Can the Autobots stop the destruction of their world?

Find out in “'Til All Are One!”

Re: Transformers: Legends "The Battle for Autobot City" (1544053)
Posted by First-Aid on January 22nd, 2014 @ 1:46pm CST
Oh PLEASE tell me this is an evolution card reward with Rodimus changing during the Matrix release!!!!

Ending Soon On eBay

*NEW* Transformers Rescue Bots Shark Sub Capture Blades Dr. Morocco Figure set - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 4 minutes 50 seconds
*NEW* Transformers Rescue Bots Tunnel Rescue Drill Set Grahm Morbot Figures Bot - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 35 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Generations- Whirl 30-2014 - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 21 minutes 54 seconds
Loyal Subjects Transformers Exclusive Talking Optimus Prime Vinyl Figure NEW Toy - Time Remaining: 6 days 57 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Cybertron: Landmine _ ** 100% Complete w/ Instructions ** - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 43 minutes 1 second
*NEW* Transformers Rescue Bots Griffin Rock Garage Kade Burns Fireplug Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 29 minutes 37 seconds
Hasbro Transformers 1993 Generation 2 Aerialbots Fireflight (See Details Below) - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 30 minutes 1 second
Takara Tommy Transformers Movie Revenge Of The Fallen DA15 Jetwing Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 45 minutes 41 seconds
Website Security Test