Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 12:15PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,449

Thanks to DeNA's Manga Box app we have a Manga recap of the first three Transformers live action films. This was put together in support of the Transformers: Lost Age theatrical debut in Japan. A preview is available online, which we've mirrored below, but you'll have to download the app to view it in it's entirety.

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap
Credit(s): Manga Box
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598214)
Posted by mirageandjazz1197 on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:13pm CDT
Whelp thats a thing
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598238)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
That artwork! :shock: It's... Naoto Tsushima!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598246)
Posted by Autobot tap out on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:34pm CDT
Wow what gigantic teeth Megatron has. :D well he will have plenty of juicy steak tonight :lol:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598248)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:38pm CDT
Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time :) Afterall knowing is half the battle ;)

Still I'm surprised something like this hasn't already come out in Japan. Always interesting to see their take on the brand when everything is left to them.
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598254)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:06pm CDT
Eh... not sure how much I like it. I'm sure one of my friends would be all over it, as he's super into mangas and animes, but for me, I think I'm good. I got the films themselves.

ZeroWolf wrote:Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time

If you find something that you believe is newsworthy, please drop us a line and email us at news@seiberton.com about it. It helps us out a lot if you do that, as if you just make a post, it could take a while before we even catch wind of it. ;)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598258)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:23pm CDT
Thanks Mindmaster :)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598261)
Posted by TulioDude on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:39pm CDT
Wow,what a nice art!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014