Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 12:15PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,677

Thanks to DeNA's Manga Box app we have a Manga recap of the first three Transformers live action films. This was put together in support of the Transformers: Lost Age theatrical debut in Japan. A preview is available online, which we've mirrored below, but you'll have to download the app to view it in it's entirety.

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap
Credit(s): Manga Box

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598214)
Posted by Deadput on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:13pm CDT
Whelp thats a thing
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598238)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
That artwork! :shock: It's... Naoto Tsushima!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598246)
Posted by Autobot tap out on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:34pm CDT
Wow what gigantic teeth Megatron has. :D well he will have plenty of juicy steak tonight :lol:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598248)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:38pm CDT
Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time :) Afterall knowing is half the battle ;)

Still I'm surprised something like this hasn't already come out in Japan. Always interesting to see their take on the brand when everything is left to them.
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598254)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:06pm CDT
Eh... not sure how much I like it. I'm sure one of my friends would be all over it, as he's super into mangas and animes, but for me, I think I'm good. I got the films themselves.

ZeroWolf wrote:Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time

If you find something that you believe is newsworthy, please drop us a line and email us at news@seiberton.com about it. It helps us out a lot if you do that, as if you just make a post, it could take a while before we even catch wind of it. ;)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598258)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:23pm CDT
Thanks Mindmaster :)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598261)
Posted by TulioDude on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:39pm CDT
Wow,what a nice art!

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS/UNIVERSE CLASSICS DELUXE CLASS TANKOR TRIPLE CHANGER - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 20 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Armada Megatron Classics New - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 23 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Energon Hyper OMEGA SUPREME Super Link Kabaya - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 25 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers GRIMLOCK 1984/2014 Evolution 2-Pack Toys R Us Exclusive New Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 56 minutes 45 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-25 Tracks Chevrolet Corvette in USA NOW! - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 57 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G2 SPARKABOTS " BLAZE " MOSC HASBRO 1993 - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 32 minutes 6 seconds
Transformers Dark of the Moon Sideswipe Movie Exclusive Walmart figure NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 5 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 DELUXE CLASS ARCEE NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 37 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016