Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Sunday, August 10th, 2014 12:15PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,458

Thanks to DeNA's Manga Box app we have a Manga recap of the first three Transformers live action films. This was put together in support of the Transformers: Lost Age theatrical debut in Japan. A preview is available online, which we've mirrored below, but you'll have to download the app to view it in it's entirety.

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap

Transformers News: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap
Credit(s): Manga Box
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598214)
Posted by Deadput on August 10th, 2014 @ 1:13pm CDT
Whelp thats a thing
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598238)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:03pm CDT
That artwork! :shock: It's... Naoto Tsushima!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598246)
Posted by Autobot tap out on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:34pm CDT
Wow what gigantic teeth Megatron has. :D well he will have plenty of juicy steak tonight :lol:
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598248)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 3:38pm CDT
Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time :) Afterall knowing is half the battle ;)

Still I'm surprised something like this hasn't already come out in Japan. Always interesting to see their take on the brand when everything is left to them.
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598254)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:06pm CDT
Eh... not sure how much I like it. I'm sure one of my friends would be all over it, as he's super into mangas and animes, but for me, I think I'm good. I got the films themselves.

ZeroWolf wrote:Not to be funny but I posted this on friday, was there a procedure I should of followed? Again don't want to be funny, just so I know for next time

If you find something that you believe is newsworthy, please drop us a line and email us at news@seiberton.com about it. It helps us out a lot if you do that, as if you just make a post, it could take a while before we even catch wind of it. ;)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598258)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:23pm CDT
Thanks Mindmaster :)
Re: Transformers Live Action Movie Trilogy Manga Recap (1598261)
Posted by TulioDude on August 10th, 2014 @ 4:39pm CDT
Wow,what a nice art!

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Hoist & Thundercracker figures include Comic Books - Time Remaining:  17 minutes 11 seconds
AG Hasbro Transformers G1 Vintage 1987 Headmaster SCORPONOK Guns/Cannon set of 4 - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 48 minutes 7 seconds
AG Hasbro Transformers G1 Vintage 1988 Seacons SNAPTRAP/PIRANACON with box - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 9 minutes 7 seconds
2002 Takara G1 Transformers Mega SCF PVC Optimus Prime TV Version Diaclone NY - Time Remaining: 7 days 14 hours 21 minutes 1 second
BUMBLEBEE RED Minibot Ex/ 100% Complete Vintage 1985 Hasbro Transformers G1 - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 53 minutes 21 seconds
STAR WARS TRANSFORMERS ANAKIN SKYWALKER JEDI STARFIGHTER NO MISSLES - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 9 minutes 48 seconds
FIXIT TAV05, RID, Transformers Adventure Robots In Disguise Takara Tomy, + BONUS - Time Remaining:  19 hours 18 minutes 24 seconds
1985 G1 Silverbolt Sealed Stickers Instruction Booklet Pack Hasbro Transformers - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 39 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
"And Rom The Space Knight"
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016