Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek

Transformers News: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek

Tuesday, September 24th, 2013 8:28PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 12,007

iTunes has uploaded their early three page preview of IDW's Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22. Enjoy the sneak peek below.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: THE MOVIE! When the Autobots set off on their mission to find the Knights of Cybertron, RODIMUS gave REWIND a simple instruction: film everything. The result is a documentary that will forever change your perception of life on board the Lost Light. Discover RUNG’s secret! Meet the greatest Autobot of all time! And learn what SKIDS really got up to on Hedonia!

Transformers News: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek

Transformers News: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek

Transformers News: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek
Credit(s): iTunes
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek (1519786)
Posted by The Variable on September 24th, 2013 @ 8:50pm CDT
Thank Primus it was spoiler-free, I've not read #21 yet...!

I have to say, I really like the art here. It's looking pretty good, especially if it's shaping up to be a kind of recap episode. Seeing events from earlier issues with the new art, from Rewind's point of view, should be very interesting.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek (1519797)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 24th, 2013 @ 9:28pm CDT
What's up with Ratchet's crest here?

I don't like all the heavy black (especially on the cheeks); makes everyone look a bit sinister. The actual poses and such are great, just not all the black.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek (1519801)
Posted by sabrigami on September 24th, 2013 @ 9:53pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:What's up with Ratchet's crest here?

Agreed. way too much ink and shadow on the faces. It really hides all the details too. Other than that I really like the art. I'm looking forward to this :D
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek (1519802)
Posted by sabrigami on September 24th, 2013 @ 9:55pm CDT
*double post derp*

Also, who knew all it took to shut Swerve up was a camera in his face?
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek (1519847)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 25th, 2013 @ 5:48am CDT
Woohoo!! ThunderClash!! =P~ :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:

He was my favourite original figure back in the day. I'd love a Generations figure if it were bigger than a deluxe, but no way it'd measure up to the original.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek (1519938)
Posted by Va'al on September 25th, 2013 @ 3:39pm CDT
I loved James' art when he first showed us in the interview, but it looks even better coloured!

While I take on board the comments about the thick lines, it doesn't bother me as much, I have to say. Mostly because it gives that different perspective on it, coming from Rewind's own camera -- which just made me think of something: how are we seeing this now? Yes it's a flashback, but is there going to be an explanation as to why we see something from Rewind's memory this far away from his alleged death? :-?
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye #22 Sneak Peek (1522527)
Posted by jamesraiz on October 8th, 2013 @ 10:11am CDT
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your feedback.

I do apologize - it's true my style is complete change from the fantastic work Alex and Nick have done - and I'll totally understand if it's not your cup of tea.

But James Roberts put together a truly entertaining (and important) story in this one, so hopefully my art doesn't distract too much.

But hopefully my art will fit better for you in our Dark Cybertron event! "Dark" right? That's me!!!

Cheers everyone, and please do keep the comments coming!

James Raiz