Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover

Transformers News: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover

Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 1:36PM CST

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 10,903

Comic Vine has posted the retailer incentive cover for Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 (Dark Cybertron Chapter 8 ). The cover by fan favorite Alex Milne features a trio fembots; Windblade, Chromia, and Nautica. Pick up your copy tomorrow.

CYBERTRON FALLS! The monstrous NECROTITAN ravages the world-but is there anyone left to save it? Meanwhile, in deep space, ULTRA MAGNUS and the crew of the LOST LIGHT struggle to make sense of what they find in the depths of the scarlet sea!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Subscription Cover
Credit(s): Comic Vine
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1547950)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 4th, 2014 @ 1:49pm CST
Windblade is rapidly becoming more and more visually appealing. Let's hope the same will be said about her toy. >:oP
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1547967)
Posted by Doubleadam on February 4th, 2014 @ 2:49pm CST
Would I be out of line if I said that this cover was......sexy?? :x
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1547968)
Posted by Yweggo on February 4th, 2014 @ 2:51pm CST
If the wheel on Chromia's back means what I think it does I'm going to have to pass on her figure when it comes out.

And, no Doubleadam you would not.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1547969)
Posted by Va'al on February 4th, 2014 @ 2:52pm CST
And here I was, going to reveal this with tomorrow's review.. oh well, more for everyone! :D
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1547971)
Posted by Neurie on February 4th, 2014 @ 3:08pm CST
decent issue, the interplay between Nautica, Windblade and the other girl is interesting as are ratchets musing over why they refer to them selves by a female vernacular. much fun
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1547972)
Posted by Blurrz on February 4th, 2014 @ 3:11pm CST
Naughtyca is looking like an Arcee repaint :D

Man, I need to catch up on these comics.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1548005)
Posted by Mkall on February 4th, 2014 @ 5:02pm CST
This is a pretty cool cover. I really hope Nautica will make it as a figure too.
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1548041)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 4th, 2014 @ 9:03pm CST
I'm still years behind on IDW, and want to avoid spoilers as much as reasonably possible (I mean, I know Waspinator and Rattrap have shown up, just not exactly how) because I will catch up someday, dammit...

...but looking at Nautica's design and color scheme, my curiosity's getting the better of me: is she supposed to be sort of an 'improved' version of Galaxy Force/Cybertron Chromia/Thunderblast? As in, what if Thunderblast had been an actual character instead of a snowball of female stereotypes that gained sentience in the form of a speedboat?
Re: Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #26 Retail Incentive Cover (1548260)
Posted by durroth on February 5th, 2014 @ 10:13pm CST
Is there some kind of active disagreement between the designers at hasbro over whether chromia or arcee gets to be a blue motorcycle or was arcee blue in prime just to justify a teenage boy riding her?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction