Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Mosaic: "Answers."

Transformers News: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers."

Thursday, December 30th, 2010 11:57PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Site News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 88,288

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Image

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

ANSWERS

Story by;
Josh van Reyk http://josh-van-reyk.deviantart.com/

Art by:
James Boykin http://shinmusashi44.deviantart.com/

Colors by:
Michele Degon http://wegons.deviantart.com/

Letters by:
HdE http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Image

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): Richter
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163770)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on December 31st, 2010 @ 1:43am CST
Ah Prowl, I think, it's a little confusing...good artwork though, I don't think we've had a Beast era one in a while either.
On a random note:Hey, it's RazorBeast, he was in that one episode of Fresh Prince!
Had to get that out there...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163774)
Posted by gigazarak on December 31st, 2010 @ 2:23am CST
Where do you start with this one? It's well crafted, designed, drawn, illustrated, written, conceived, executed! Man! I love it, brilliant work. This has GOT to end up in a comic at some point. Awesome! Did I mention how much I love it? ;)

My gushing aside, it's a really nicely executed mini-story on the Prowl character between G1 and Beast eras! So much retcon must go on in TF comics due to arbitrary names being applied to toys throughout generations, I guess it just puts the onus in creative types to make sense of it all!

On a comic-nerd layout note, I like the way the central character is drawn between panels, it leads your eye nicely around the entire page...Image

Excellent!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163775)
Posted by Richter on December 31st, 2010 @ 2:29am CST
gigazarak wrote:Where do you start with this one? It's well crafted, designed, drawn, illustrated, written, conceived, executed! Man! I love it, brilliant work. This has GOT to end up in a comic at some point. Awesome! Did I mention how much I love it? ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm extremely proud of how it all came together.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163781)
Posted by gigazarak on December 31st, 2010 @ 3:48am CST
Richter wrote:
gigazarak wrote:Where do you start with this one? It's well crafted, designed, drawn, illustrated, written, conceived, executed! Man! I love it, brilliant work. This has GOT to end up in a comic at some point. Awesome! Did I mention how much I love it? ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I'm extremely proud of how it all came together.


You're welcome, credit where it's due! :D
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163799)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 31st, 2010 @ 6:21am CST
Long overdue. A great story with really nice artwork. No answers to the question, but still, nice to see it addressed.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163805)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:09am CST
I love it. Even though they made Prowl II in the comic not the original Prowl according to the source books, The original toy was hinted to be Prowl.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163812)
Posted by esclavo on December 31st, 2010 @ 7:38am CST
Awesome mosaic! The best one I've read in weeks. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163838)
Posted by Armorock on December 31st, 2010 @ 10:09am CST
One of the most amazing mosaics I've seen in a while. Both Prowl and Razorbeast are some of my first and favorite Transformers, I love seeing them get some time in the spotlights. Great job!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163872)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 31st, 2010 @ 11:44am CST
So... who's the Autobot in the background? Looks unfamiliar to me, unless I got a name, then I might can see the details more clearly. :-B
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163896)
Posted by Covenant on December 31st, 2010 @ 1:12pm CST
One of my fave Mosiac's to date. Very masterful.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1163902)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 31st, 2010 @ 1:26pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:So... who's the Autobot in the background? Looks unfamiliar to me, unless I got a name, then I might can see the details more clearly. :-B


That would be Prowl. Transmetal 2 Prowl's (the owl, get it? Prowl?) bio give subtle hints that he's actually G1 Prowl.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Answers." (1165937)
Posted by ShinMusashi44 on January 6th, 2011 @ 1:43am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:So... who's the Autobot in the background? Looks unfamiliar to me, unless I got a name, then I might can see the details more clearly. :-B


That would be Prowl. Transmetal 2 Prowl's (the owl, get it? Prowl?) bio give subtle hints that he's actually G1 Prowl.


War Within Prowl to be exact :D

I had a lot of fun drawing this one, so I'm glad everyone liked it.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014