Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions"

Transformers News: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions"

Monday, December 27th, 2010 11:16PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Site News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 65,711

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Image

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

INDEPENDENT ACTIONS

Story by;
Curt Lunsford

Art and Colors by:
Ibai Canales

Letters by:
Franco Villa

Image
Credit(s): Richter
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162711)
Posted by SavageCam on December 27th, 2010 @ 11:34pm CST
Wow, had to hit up the TF wiki to figure out who Guiltor was. Way to reach down deep into the TF ranks to find a seldon-used character and elaborate on his story. Nice work.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162714)
Posted by WarGraver on December 27th, 2010 @ 11:39pm CST
That seems an... odd... line of reasoning on Guiltar's part. And excessive.

But I liked this one, and liked learning that this character even existed. He'd be a good 3rd party toy.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162732)
Posted by ionacus on December 28th, 2010 @ 12:47am CST
okay....so who is this guy again?

cool mosaic though.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162733)
Posted by Blurrz on December 28th, 2010 @ 12:57am CST
ionacus wrote:okay....so who is this guy again?

cool mosaic though.


Guiltair is a fusion of Prime and Megatron, created by the Quintessons.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162745)
Posted by ionacus on December 28th, 2010 @ 1:34am CST
Blurrz wrote:
ionacus wrote:okay....so who is this guy again?

cool mosaic though.


Guiltair is a fusion of Prime and Megatron, created by the Quintessons.



ok so thats who he is. never really seen him in anything. just in passing referance. has anybody kitbashed a figure though?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162746)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 28th, 2010 @ 1:53am CST
Never knew this was a real character, always thought he was a "what if". Hasbro needs to make a toy or put him in a show or WFC2.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162768)
Posted by Duke of Luns on December 28th, 2010 @ 5:49am CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:Never knew this was a real character, always thought he was a "what if". Hasbro needs to make a toy or put him in a show or WFC2.


Of course he's a real character, that's why I'm so fascinated by him. As for him getting some kind of media or figure attention, that'd be a dream come true :D .

ionacus wrote:
Blurrz wrote:
ionacus wrote:okay....so who is this guy again?

cool mosaic though.


Guiltair is a fusion of Prime and Megatron, created by the Quintessons.



ok so thats who he is. never really seen him in anything. just in passing referance. has anybody kitbashed a figure though?


There've been a couple. One is an Animated version by Jin Satome: http://www.angelfire.com/mech/jinsaotome/JinsDangerousToys/Guiltar.html

The other sadly I can't find. It was done by Freestyle(not sure if it was a person or just the name of a website, it was all in Japanese). It used Robotmasters Convoy as a base and looked pretty good.

WarGraver wrote:That seems an... odd... line of reasoning on Guiltar's part. And excessive.

But I liked this one, and liked learning that this character even existed. He'd be a good 3rd party toy.


I couldn't really think of a better way to reintroduce Guiltor into an established storyline, and I wanted to seperate him from the Quints, should I decide to do other stories with him(and I have some ideas). So, this seemed like the best way to go about it.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162838)
Posted by Stormwolf on December 28th, 2010 @ 9:02am CST
Very nice, Guiltor finally got something going for him.

I would have personally liked it if Guiltor eventually became leader of a group of Renegade Decepticons. The guy is certainly made of the right stuff, he'd be something of a Nemesis Prime type character.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Independent Actions" (1162969)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on December 28th, 2010 @ 6:00pm CST
Oh...snap...GUILTAR!
I've never seen him used in anything, this is awesome.