Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners."

Transformers News: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners."

Monday, September 3rd, 2012 11:41PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 12,318

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners."

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

Follow Transformers Mosaic on Deviant Art, Facebook & Twitter

THE FIRST COMBINERS

Story Art & Colors by;
Sterling Gee

Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners."
Credit(s): Richter

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416638)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 4th, 2012 @ 12:20am CDT
Heeheeheehee, I like this! Poor Monstructor! XD

:KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416640)
Posted by RhA on September 4th, 2012 @ 12:25am CDT
Best mosaic ever. The art is awesome, the story is awesome. I want to read this to my kids before they go to sleep. I love it.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416650)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on September 4th, 2012 @ 12:41am CDT

Who's the spiny green guy in between Abominus and Computron in the top panel? Bristleback's shell?
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416670)
Posted by quickmixed on September 4th, 2012 @ 3:14am CDT
This quite a fun Mosaic. I like the little nod to Goryu and Raiden in the top panel too.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416684)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 4th, 2012 @ 6:20am CDT
The cuteness level is too much! Masculinity....failing!!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416720)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:37am CDT
This is now officially the greatest thing ever.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416749)
Posted by morphobots on September 4th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Taking an adorable swipe at Kreons and Cyberverse playsets? So THAT's why they Hasbro decided to end the Mosaic project! Hope to see more from these guys on DeviantArt, unofficially.

I could very well be wrong, but I believe it could be the Chaos monster Kup fought in season 3 of G1.

I also love the fact Raiden is included in the gang!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416755)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 4th, 2012 @ 11:20am CDT
Destron Babies, we make our schemes come true
Destron Babies, we're gonna destroy you

When your world looks kinda dead and you wish that you weren't there
Just close your eyes and make believe and you can rule anywhere

I like destruction
I like conquest
I love great plots
Trypticon smash!!
I've got my Transmuter
I strike from the air
I play the cassette tapes
And I like despair, ha!
Me, I just break things
Hee hee hee heee!

Is everything all right in here?
Yes, Uni.

Destron Babies, we make our schemes come true
Destron Babies, we're gonna destroy you

Destron Destron Destron Destron
Babies Babies Babies Babies
Make schemes come true.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416767)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 4th, 2012 @ 12:30pm CDT
This is just pure WIN. The entire civil war is the result of Wheeljack's pride. Love it.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416900)
Posted by Stormrider on September 4th, 2012 @ 7:51pm CDT
Well thought out, executed, and drawn. This is clever piece and one of my favorites. Thank you.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1416970)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on September 4th, 2012 @ 9:54pm CDT
oh my god, this is too adorable, and too clever. Though I feel a bit bad for Shockwave and Jhiaxus :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1417107)
Posted by High_Q on September 5th, 2012 @ 8:57am CDT
Luv the chibi style and the aesthetics in general, great use of characters for the story.

One of the best mosaics ever, and hope to see more TF artwork from this guy.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The First Combiners." (1417168)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 5th, 2012 @ 12:08pm CDT
Absolutely adorable. :D Ah, the entire Great War because of an argument. I love it!
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus