Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving"

Transformers News: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving"

Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008 11:39PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Site Articles
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 27,763

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
{L_IMAGE}

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

THE JOY OF GIVING

Story, Art, Colors & Letters by;
Simon Reeves

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): Richter
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855360)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on December 24th, 2008 @ 12:27am CST
One of the better comedy mosaics
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855366)
Posted by Savage on December 24th, 2008 @ 12:32am CST
lol, hilarious!
Merry Christmas, Mosaic Team, keep up the good work!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855368)
Posted by omega666 on December 24th, 2008 @ 12:33am CST
I like it. Made me laugh. :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855387)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on December 24th, 2008 @ 1:58am CST
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855398)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 24th, 2008 @ 3:10am CST
I love Grimlock
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855417)
Posted by bairdduvessa on December 24th, 2008 @ 5:00am CST
this put a big ole smile on my faced
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855423)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on December 24th, 2008 @ 5:36am CST
Fantastic! I was laughing out loud at the facial expressions on Bumblebee and Prime in the last frame. Perfect!

I hope that everyone who frequents these boards has a wonderful holiday!!!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855428)
Posted by Forgotten on December 24th, 2008 @ 5:55am CST
:APPLAUSE: that was great. Grimlock is the man. MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY CHANNUKAH, HAPPY KWANZAA, and anything else I missed to all my fellow transfans. :!:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855442)
Posted by Me, Grimlock! on December 24th, 2008 @ 6:30am CST
Bumblebee's shot to the balls was pretty funny.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855489)
Posted by Sledge on December 24th, 2008 @ 9:08am CST
Who knew Bumblebee was such a dirty fighter? :lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855495)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 24th, 2008 @ 9:19am CST
Lol that was quite amusing.
Grimlock just loves giving away presents!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855570)
Posted by First-Aid on December 24th, 2008 @ 11:35am CST
I'm in stitches...that was awesome! Merry Christmas to all! And Happy Hanukah too! (Very rare to see the two overlap like this)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855602)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 24th, 2008 @ 12:25pm CST
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

I always wanted a Christmas episode in G1, but this is different from what I thought it would be like (Decepticons attacking Santa at the North Pole, Spike and Carly under the mistletoe, etc.)
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855604)
Posted by Bumblebeast on December 24th, 2008 @ 12:26pm CST
Grimlock king ! Of comedy.

:lol:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855784)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on December 24th, 2008 @ 5:28pm CST
Leave it to Grimey to twist it all around. That was funny!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855834)
Posted by ponycorn on December 24th, 2008 @ 7:27pm CST
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:I didn;t thjnk Prime would actually hit him. Who knew? Funny Mosaic. I liked it. Merry Christmas!

Prime should have got more than one free swing in at him!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (855973)
Posted by Stormrider on December 25th, 2008 @ 12:37am CST
I liked this one a lot. Creative. The added jackalope was funny.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Joy of Giving" (967155)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 3rd, 2009 @ 2:08pm CDT