Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye"

Transformers News: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye"

Thursday, October 25th, 2012 9:14PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,973

Here it is folks, the last Transformers Mosaic. It was a great run and fun while it lasted!

Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye"
Credit(s): WhiteRabbit
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1433933)
Posted by synthetik on October 25th, 2012 @ 9:21pm CDT
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1433943)
Posted by El Duque on October 25th, 2012 @ 9:44pm CDT
synthetik wrote:I haven't been following up with the behind the scenes stuff but why is mosaic done?

In a nutshell, the guys who organized it decided it had run it's course.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1433950)
Posted by pietrestan on October 25th, 2012 @ 9:56pm CDT
*Sheds tear*

Well done, guys. A fitting and funny close.

Glad to have been part of it several times over the years. Mosaic will be missed.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1433951)
Posted by Optimutt on October 25th, 2012 @ 10:00pm CDT
It is a very sad bit of news, indeed. This was a whole lot of fun to work on, and big props to the Mosaic team for putting this together. This has been one of the most enjoyable things I've done in recent years.

On a more positive note, the legacy of the Mosaic will continue, in Multiverse. The most recent episode of which came out today.

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1433976)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 25th, 2012 @ 11:13pm CDT
Though it may be, like a dream, so it seems
I was never much good at Goodbye.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1433979)
Posted by phase on October 25th, 2012 @ 11:19pm CDT
*throws up hands* What's with all the good TF comics ending? Between this and the Insecticomics...
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1434024)
Posted by bobbinsmahoney on October 26th, 2012 @ 2:13am CDT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still drawing mine!God damn lazy artist syndrome!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1434089)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 26th, 2012 @ 6:11am CDT
But..... Mosaic always brought me joy on a bad day... :-( :sad:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1434095)
Posted by Heckfire on October 26th, 2012 @ 6:46am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Though it may be, like a dream, so it seems
I was never much good at Goodbye.

I thought Night Ranger was a Go-Bot, not a Transformer.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1434097)
Posted by Blackstreak on October 26th, 2012 @ 7:01am CDT
:lol: 8-}
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1434099)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on October 26th, 2012 @ 7:15am CDT

Heckfire wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Though it may be, like a dream, so it seems
I was never much good at Goodbye.

I thought Night Ranger was a Go-Bot, not a Transformer.

I know I'm older than you, because I thought Night Ranger was a band, not a Go-Bot. MOTORIN'!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Long Goodbye" (1434103)
Posted by Heckfire on October 26th, 2012 @ 7:28am CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Loved these. I'm not all that into the various continuities and mythos, so many of the Mosaics went over my head. But the artwork was always great and the range of emotions was striking. A fun project overall. thanks to everyone involved.

Heckfire wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Though it may be, like a dream, so it seems
I was never much good at Goodbye.

I thought Night Ranger was a Go-Bot, not a Transformer.

Please. I'm so old, I remember when Megatron was a flintlock. I'm so old, I remember the smoke signals fans used to ask where Optimus Prime's team of horses went when he transformed. I'm so old, I can remember when Shockwave had two eyes.

...four in the mornin', it came without a warnin'...

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole