Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"

Transformers News: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"

Thursday, December 17th, 2009 4:11PM CST

Category: Site Articles
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 16,903

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:
Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

THE MEALS OF SIN

Script by;
Matt Marshall http://blueshift2k5.deviantart.com/
&
Mark Kuggeleijn http://doom-bees.deviantart.com/

Art by:
Andy Turnbull http://andyturnbull.deviantart.com/

Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin"
Credit(s): Richter
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028887)
Posted by Mkall on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:12pm CST
I'm fairly certain this is either a parody of Sin City or The Spirit, or maybe both.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028895)
Posted by g2grimmy64 on December 17th, 2009 @ 4:28pm CST
Took me a bit to figure out; it's about the old BW McDonalds toys
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028914)
Posted by Heckfire on December 17th, 2009 @ 5:45pm CST
Happy Meals meet Sin City...classic, LMAO!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028929)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:37pm CST

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028933)
Posted by Blueshift on December 17th, 2009 @ 6:45pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:The hell? I have no clue who the characters are suppose to be, or what the point of the story is. It starts off from the POV of a con, then moves to prime then to Tigatron? I can't really tell. I got the under 3 thing and I thought the balljoints line was actually pretty clever but over all it's balls.

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.

If you say you don't know who the characters are then you obviously didn't 'get' the Under-3 thing like you said.

It is this guy: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Under-3

Also everything is from the same POV.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028939)
Posted by First Gen on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:02pm CST
Wow, Under-3. This was diggin waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy deep to bring this forward. "Meals of Sin" lol, perfect title. I love Sin City so this is a nice twist, but even hard core fans may have trouble trying to figure this one out.

I liked it.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028941)
Posted by Deadpool. on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:04pm CST

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.

Blackarachnia:

Rhino:

Rally's Rhinox/ "Rallnox":
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028946)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:16pm CST
Blueshift wrote:

Sorry, but it wasn't very good.

It is this guy: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Under-3

Also everything is from the same POV.

Fun Fact: Those four happy meal toys are a big reason this site even exists.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028954)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:28pm CST
Wow, obscure. I thought it was Rampage and Depth Charge. Under-3 <3 BA is interesting.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028961)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 17th, 2009 @ 7:43pm CST
Bravo awesome mosaic. If you dont get what this is based off of go hit your self please.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1028968)
Posted by rpetras on December 17th, 2009 @ 8:18pm CST
Great job guys!

Definitely obscure in an awesome, awesome way!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029019)
Posted by ponycorn on December 17th, 2009 @ 11:21pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:Fun Fact: Those four happy meal toys are a big reason this site even exists.

Fill in the story, that sounds interesting!
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029089)
Posted by Jeysie on December 18th, 2009 @ 9:04am CST
Down_Shift wrote:Ya, I got that it was about the happy meal toys. Didn't need TFwiki to clear that up for me, it's just poorly written. Since when did U3 ever have anything to do with BA? Because he's a tiger head? Just fan wank out of one persons head that doesn't make sense to anyone but them self.

Meanwhile, those folks who are familiar with Frank Miller are chuckling at you for copping an attitude problem because the joke went over your head.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029183)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 18th, 2009 @ 4:11pm CST
ponycorn wrote:

Fill in the story, that sounds interesting!

Link here:
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ron/10200/
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029265)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on December 18th, 2009 @ 11:36pm CST
yeah if you don't get all the nerdy inside jokes then you aren't studying your tfwiki hard enough. noobs.
Re: Transformers Mosaic: "The Meals of Sin" (1029580)
Posted by Convotron on December 20th, 2009 @ 11:59am CST
I really enjoyed this Mosaic. The strip was oozing with nerdy references. Delicious! I never expected a Sin City homage in a Mosaic. :)
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys