Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design

Transformers News: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design

Friday, December 23rd, 2011 12:45AM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 51,745

Artist Alex Milne has updated his deviantART account with the character design for Trailbreaker as he appears in new Transformers ongoing title scheduled to debut next month, Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye.

since this guy appears on the cover issue 3, i thought it would be nice to show off the design here. a little bit of a Christmas present from me
with MTMTE i've gone with a combo of WFC and TF Prime designs.
probably right now Trailbreaker is my favourite design i've come up with. well my fav for what i can show you right now
enjoy

Credit(s): Alex Milne

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326264)
Posted by Name_Violation on December 23rd, 2011 @ 12:59am CST
O....M....G.....
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326268)
Posted by philtron3030 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 1:17am CST
SO AWESOME!
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326273)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on December 23rd, 2011 @ 1:33am CST
That's pretty awesome looking!
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326277)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 23rd, 2011 @ 1:40am CST
Thats freakin sick...
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326283)
Posted by funeralthirst7 on December 23rd, 2011 @ 2:39am CST
Now that's a winner. A rare case of taking the G1 design and not only honoring it but improving upon it.
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326284)
Posted by New Omen on December 23rd, 2011 @ 2:46am CST
I've always liked Trailbreaker for some reason. This looks awesome, now if we could only get a deluxe Trailbreaker for the CHUG shelf.
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326292)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 23rd, 2011 @ 5:41am CST
Not good but not bad either. It looks like one the the generic robots from the Drift series.

I'd hope for something better if it were to come to TFP or Classics.
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326320)
Posted by tekering on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:21am CST
I like the design, but he's awfully slim for Trailbreaker...

Still, after tweaking the colors a little, I can definitely see it:

Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326323)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:32am CST
His feet look exactly like transformers prime bulkhead
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326331)
Posted by Magna Prime on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:47am CST
Okay, now that's just impressive.
When I saw the bot I knew I recognized him. I knew I'd seen him before, but I hadn't been able to place him. This redesign is kandosii, not only does it feel familiar, it also feels alien, and it does so while still upping the characters BA factor. Really happy with this redesign, can't wait to see what else you've come up with.
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326333)
Posted by Rated X on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:49am CST
Nice drawing, but I was expecting a prototype for a generations Trailbreaker.
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326334)
Posted by hpfabe on December 23rd, 2011 @ 9:55am CST
I like this a lot. Trailbreaker was one of my first TF toys as a kid, so I've always had a soft sport for him.

As to the idea of doing the new designs as something of a cross between WFC and TF Prime, to me, that sounds like the perfect mix and I'd love to see that as a new design direction.
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326431)
Posted by Brakethrough on December 23rd, 2011 @ 3:05pm CST
Please, please, please, PLEASE, please, PLEASE, let this be made into a toy.
Re: Transformers MTMTE Trailbreaker Character Design (1326460)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 23rd, 2011 @ 5:56pm CST
Looks amazing. I'm so glad they went back to proper G1 faces. That was the main problem I had with Don's redesigns, the weird faces.

Ending Soon On eBay

1985 Brazil Estrela Hasbro Blue Gears Mini Cars 100% Complete Transformers - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 58 minutes 35 seconds
TRANSFORMERS QUICKSLINGER TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE CLASS - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 29 minutes 6 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS KICKBACK TRANSFORMERS DELUXE CLASS 6in - 8in FIG. MIP - Time Remaining: 5 days 18 hours 9 minutes 6 seconds
Mint SEALED Hasbro Transformers RID Cybertron Decepticon Mudflap MIB w/BONUS - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 48 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS figure TAKARA ANIMATED ARCEE TA-12 RARE NEW MOC 100% SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 18 minutes 28 seconds
L@@K Transformers Beast Wars POWERPINCH figure MOC NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 18 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Beast Hunters Predacons PREDAKING Construct Bots Exclusive NRFB - Time Remaining: 5 days 22 hours 43 minutes 52 seconds
RARE Transformers Energon OPTIMUS PRIME OVERLOAD Costco Exclusive 2004 - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 30 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #146 - Happy Accidents