Transformers On Your Street

Transformers News: Transformers On Your Street

Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 11:23PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,736

Want to see Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Shockwave and Grimlock duke it out in front of your house? Head on over to "Transformers on your street", plug in your address, and enjoy the show!

Transformers On Your Street
Credit(s): daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419157)
Posted by Blozor on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CDT
It's cute, but it wasn't my street.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419158)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:37pm CDT
That was so cool! I saw my house and Grimlock got thrown right over the driveway into my front yard! :mrgreen:

Though, why are both him and Shockwave so gray? That looked more like "Shackwave" to me.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419230)
Posted by Novaprimal93 on September 12th, 2012 @ 7:11am CDT
This was pretty cool. I don't care who you are.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419247)
Posted by Blackstreak on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:46am CDT
Didn't really see my street a whole lot but it was recognizable. Pretty awesome stuff there tapping into the satellites for this.
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419299)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 12th, 2012 @ 11:17am CDT
Yes! Destroy my neighbor's house!
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419336)
Posted by XDMan on September 12th, 2012 @ 1:11pm CDT
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimlock, SAVE ME FROM SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419436)
Posted by Wigglez on September 12th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
That was kind of cool, except that it showed them fighting around the corner from my street instead of in front of my actual house. But whatever, it was still cool.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419531)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419537)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:22pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419700)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 13th, 2012 @ 8:43am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419822)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419940)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 13th, 2012 @ 7:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.

And now I know. Danke schon, Sabrblade.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Metroplex mint w/Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 30 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars 1996 SCORPONOK Predacon Action figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 45 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Soundwave Emerald City Comic Con exclusive we love fine figure ECCC - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 48 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Rescue Bots *SALVAGE* Garbage Truck Playskool Heroes - New & VHTF!! - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 49 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Cybertron STARSCREAM Complete Mint w/Instructions Supreme Class - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 36 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers UNIVERSE SILVERBOLT MIB 2008 - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 21 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Generations: Orion Pax Autobot Action Figure with IDW Comic Book - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 36 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Power Core Combiners Skyburst with Aerialbots Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 23 hours 38 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016