Transformers On Your Street

Transformers News: Transformers On Your Street

Tuesday, September 11th, 2012 11:23PM CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 30,036

Want to see Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Shockwave and Grimlock duke it out in front of your house? Head on over to "Transformers on your street", plug in your address, and enjoy the show!

Transformers On Your Street
Credit(s): daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419157)
Posted by Blozor on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CDT
It's cute, but it wasn't my street.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419158)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2012 @ 11:37pm CDT
That was so cool! I saw my house and Grimlock got thrown right over the driveway into my front yard! :mrgreen:

Though, why are both him and Shockwave so gray? That looked more like "Shackwave" to me.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419230)
Posted by Novaprimal93 on September 12th, 2012 @ 7:11am CDT
This was pretty cool. I don't care who you are.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419247)
Posted by Blackstreak on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:46am CDT
Didn't really see my street a whole lot but it was recognizable. Pretty awesome stuff there tapping into the satellites for this.
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419299)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 12th, 2012 @ 11:17am CDT
Yes! Destroy my neighbor's house!
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419336)
Posted by XDMan on September 12th, 2012 @ 1:11pm CDT
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimlock, SAVE ME FROM SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419436)
Posted by Wigglez on September 12th, 2012 @ 4:27pm CDT
That was kind of cool, except that it showed them fighting around the corner from my street instead of in front of my actual house. But whatever, it was still cool.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419531)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:10pm CDT
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419537)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 12th, 2012 @ 8:22pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419700)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 13th, 2012 @ 8:43am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419822)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 13th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.
Re: Transformers On Your Street (1419940)
Posted by Sodan-1 on September 13th, 2012 @ 7:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.

And now I know. Danke schon, Sabrblade.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy MP-10 Optimus Prime Convoy Transformers Masterpiece Action Figure - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 27 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Generations G1 Color FOC Bruticus Maximus Combaticon Combiner Loose - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 35 seconds
Takara Transformers Armada Micron MC-03 Hot Shot Rod with Jolt Figure - Time Remaining: 8 days 46 minutes 36 seconds
6 Transformers Heroes Of Cybertron Galvatron Megatron Skywarp Autobot Rodimus - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 18 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Leader Class Sentinel Prime Action Figure MIB DOTM Mechtech - Time Remaining: 29 days 13 hours 18 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers 2 ROTF Leader Megatron New Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 3 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers RID Deluxe Scourge Tanker Truck New Sealed - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 4 minutes 28 seconds
Hasbro Kre-o Transformers Megatron Action Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 4 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory