Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images

Transformers News: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images

Thursday, September 27th, 2012 4:57PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,611

Nerdage has shared a trio of teaser images from tomorrow's new episode of Transformers Prime, "Alpha, Omega". We've saw the first one of Megatron and his new toy earlier in the week, but the second and third are new. Be sure to tune into the Hub tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM ET.

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21: Alpha, Omega Preview

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21: Alpha, Omega Preview

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Episode 21: Alpha, Omega Preview
Credit(s): Nerdage
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424539)
Posted by YRQRM0 on September 27th, 2012 @ 5:05pm CDT
Looks like the whole "arm-from-a-tomb" idea is correct, and isn't Prime's arm or some other things. So the arm alone allows the things to be used? That's a dumb premise, it should be something like having park of your spark in the Matrix, or something more "magical".
Nevertheless, looking forward to it.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424545)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 27th, 2012 @ 5:34pm CDT
YRQRM0 wrote: and isn't Prime's arm or some other things.

Who said that? Megatron and Dreadwing are obviously flying off-world to get an arm, and nobody else (or elses arm) can hold these Prime-forged devices but a Prime. So, where is your source of information?
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424552)
Posted by all_the_primes on September 27th, 2012 @ 6:24pm CDT
The size of Star Saber just makes you realize how big the original 13 were.

Another thing, this whole Sword thing makes me think of Soul Calibur. Anyone agrees?
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424553)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 27th, 2012 @ 6:41pm CDT
all_the_primes wrote:The size of Star Saber just makes you realize how big the original 13 were.

Just like the toys. They get smaller. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424577)
Posted by YRQRM0 on September 27th, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote: and isn't Prime's arm or some other things.

I meant Optimus' arm.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424596)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 27th, 2012 @ 10:37pm CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote: and isn't Prime's arm or some other things.

I meant Optimus' arm.

#-o

But.......it never looked like Optimus' arm.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424602)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 27th, 2012 @ 10:52pm CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote: and isn't Prime's arm or some other things.

I meant Optimus' arm.
That's what he was asking about. He was wondering where you heard the idea of it being Optimus's arm.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424628)
Posted by NovaSentinel on September 28th, 2012 @ 1:26am CDT
I was looking at the second picture and realised something: the detailing on the star saber exactly matches the little sword that came with rid voyager prime
Time to break out the sharpies methinks...
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424752)
Posted by daimchoc on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:58am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424753)
Posted by El Duque on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:02am CDT
The official Transformers facebook page has posted yet another teaser image for tonight's new episode of Transformers Prime, "Alpha, Omega". Be sure to tune into the Hub this evening at 7:00 PM ET.

[quote]Don't miss an epic clash between Optimus Prime and Megatron in a brand new episode of Transformers Prime, tonight at 7 pm ET on The Hub TV Network![/quote]

Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424775)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 28th, 2012 @ 11:42am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424786)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Reminds me of the Super Link intro near the end where we see Grand Convoy and Galvatron lock swords just like Prime and Megs are doing here.

I want to see more Unicron Trilogy homages. As long as they don't contradict the continuity. Damn Omega Lock. :-x
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424894)
Posted by ebilly99 on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:36pm CDT
It broke, And the primes killed Unicron with it and it broke. :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424897)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:42pm CDT
Freakin' amazing episode. The story behind Megatron's mismatched arm and ending was especially shocking. Can't say I'm thrilled for the next episode, but I'll bite and watch it anyway.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424900)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:The story behind Megatron's mismatched arm and ending was especially shocking.

The Star Saber breaking was a crazy shock (Optimus only had it for 3/4 of an episode, collectively :sad: ), but I think most of us saw Megatron's arm coming. And I mean it being that of a Prime. That was too obvious for anything else to be the outcome.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424902)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:

I must have been the exception.

....Nostalgia is kicking in, it seems. -sigh-
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424910)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:

I must have been the exception.

Probably. It was kind of obvious, considering these weapons could only be wielded by a prime.

[quote]
I'm a Unicron Trilogy kind of fan. Prime's freakin' awesome, but it doesn't give me the kick that the Transformers I grew up with did.[/quote]

I grew up as a toddler watching Beast Wars, but didn't join the fandom until around Energon and Cybertron (pretty much in between, as I watched both shows before the others, minus Beast Wars), so you're not alone. Although I find this Optimus Prime to be the wisest. Boring or not, his head is right in this game.
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424957)
Posted by Manterax Prime on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:35pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424961)
Posted by PrymeStriker on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:47pm CDT
Manterax Prime wrote:I'm gonna go out on a whim and say that wasn't the real Star Saber. If it is though, well then, that's gonna suck for the 'bots.

Of course it's the real Star Saber. What kind of person makes a fake one that only a Prime can wield?

:-?
Re: Transformers Prime "Alpha, Omega" Teaser Images (1424965)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 28th, 2012 @ 10:54pm CDT