Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 11:39PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,386

Finally we have a great in-hand gallery of Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron. Once again from the Japanese toy blogger Alfes 2010. We've mirrored a selection of his images below, the full gallery can be found here.

Credit(s): Alfes 2010
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364565)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on March 31st, 2012 @ 11:59pm CDT
AAH! Shiny crotch! :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364573)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 1st, 2012 @ 12:54am CDT
Kylehudson1996 wrote:AAH! Shiny crotch! :lol:

Yep his name from now on is "Glitter Crotch"
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364579)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 1st, 2012 @ 1:43am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364608)
Posted by Mykltron on April 1st, 2012 @ 4:25am CDT
It's too big, it would fit the voyager better.

What the hell is this:
supposed to be?!
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364612)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 1st, 2012 @ 4:47am CDT
Mykltron wrote:It's too big, it would fit the voyager better.

What the hell is this:
supposed to be?!

Back-view of the mini-con's gorilla mode.

This Mini-con kicks ass, the fusion cannon mode is more show accurate than the one the toy originally comes with.

I seriously want these mini-cons to be made available separately.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364624)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on April 1st, 2012 @ 6:25am CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Kylehudson1996 wrote:AAH! Shiny crotch! :lol:

Yep his name from now on is "Glitter Crotch"

I'd say that's taken by Predaking, and if not him then Great Goldran, who's crotch is also a jet.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364649)
Posted by Mechastrike on April 1st, 2012 @ 9:05am CDT
nice Lugnut reference. he was loyal to Megs anyways.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364652)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 1st, 2012 @ 9:31am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:I seriously want these mini-cons to be made available separately.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:So basically his gun has two modes as well as a non show accurate blade? I really hope these become available elsewhere.

Definitely!! :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364664)
Posted by Mykltron on April 1st, 2012 @ 10:57am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
Mykltron wrote:It's too big, it would fit the voyager better.

What the hell is this:
-img-
supposed to be?!

Back-view of the mini-con's gorilla mode.

Ah, a gorilla, I see.

I don't think it's more show accurate than the original weapon. I've been building one for voyager Megs so I've been looking at still of that a lot this week.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364722)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 1st, 2012 @ 1:16pm CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Kylehudson1996 wrote:AAH! Shiny crotch! :lol:

Yep his name from now on is "Glitter Crotch"

Nah this one just glitter all-round, Megatron just has a glitter crotch
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364770)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
He wants to draw everyone's attention. :3

At least this one looks decent compared to the others. I like that the shade of silver is less tan than the previous version. I wonder if they'll do the Voyager at all?
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364782)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:46pm CDT
I feel really dumb right now... I thought this was a variant of the Voyager with less noticeable backpack kibble... :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364784)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on April 1st, 2012 @ 3:47pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:He wants to draw everyone's attention. :3

He should have been a Voyager IMO.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364845)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 1st, 2012 @ 8:36pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-05 Megatron Images (1364877)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 1st, 2012 @ 10:01pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:He's certainly the most silver of all the PRIME Megatrons. But that's where the benefits stop. The hideous Micron ports and the even more disgusting Micron itself. I've seen Playskool toy knifes sharper than that thing. What a joke.

Yeah, maybe we should call this one Safety-Scissors Megatron, but I like the Gorillacon in every other mode.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars