Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 12:42PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,913

From the same folks that brought us the Transformers Prime RID Vehicon gallery, the HKGolden Cybertron, we have a very nice gallery of Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp. This figure is a repaint "First Edition" Starscream with additional weapons and a tine Bull-like Arms Micron figure. Image mirrored below.

Credit(s): HKGolden Cyberton
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364280)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:01pm CDT
So will Skywarp come with mounting arm rockets or not? :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364285)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:09pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:So will Skywarp come with mounting arm rockets or not? :VEHI:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364291)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:22pm CDT
even painted as skywarp the mold still sucks. Also dont like how the packaging doesnt have a window, ive always like the "box" packaging but but not being able to see what your actually buying doesnt sit well with me. Granted when it comes to transformers you can only see one mode but you can at least see if there are any visible defects in that mode.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364294)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:24pm CDT
The color of the Micron and wing-bombs is awful.

El Duque wrote:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.

Where? The only place I see arm-rockets is the recolored render of Starscream; all the pics of the actual toy lack the arm-rockets.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364309)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:02pm CDT
It's too bad the minicon nubs aren't removable somehow. If they were like clip-on adapters or something I could get behind it, but they just look so weird as they are.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364312)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:09pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:The color of the Micron and wing-bombs is awful.

El Duque wrote:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.

Oh the missiles that come with Starscream, I thought we were talking about the pods that come with Skywarp.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364342)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:47pm CDT
I'll admit I do quite like this figure in the Skywarp colours, but it's still not worth the cost.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364352)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:14pm CDT
I hope we get an Rid version without that stupid Micron. The mold has issues sure, but the Skywarp repaint is just awesome, and more than compensates. Love it!
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364354)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:18pm CDT
Skywarp doesn't look half bad compared with the other Arms Micron bulks. For starters, instead of those standardized add-on ports, he has bombs with ports in them. Plus, he already looks good without the stickers.

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364385)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 4:19pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm afraid that if I decide to get him, I may want to get the rest of the Arms Microns too. Hasbro, tell us your plans with them at BotCon so I can make my final decision!

This. I have this guy and Terrorcon CJ on pre-order and I know getting my hands on their Microns is going to make to want the rest.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364432)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 31st, 2012 @ 6:46pm CDT
This is the only arms Micron figure I have left on preorder and i still think he looks good. I love the shade of purple they used on him.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364530)
Posted by Rated X on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:41pm CDT
Maybe a new head and some teal Reprolabels might make it into a nice classics Slipstream.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364533)
Posted by CyberAutobotProwl on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:51pm CDT
Nice to see a good looking skywarp come out. Im not %100 on the robot mode, but I do like the jet, great coloring. Looks like ill be trying to find some arms micron figures at Botcon or i may have to order some from somewhere. I do like me some minicons as well so its a nice package.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1365964)
Posted by El Duque on April 4th, 2012 @ 11:32pm CDT
Courtesy of Allspark member Hydra we have the translated bio for Takara's Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp, the only "new" character from the line's initial wave.

Hydra wrote:Skywarp is a member of the Decepticon aerial group the Seekers. He outwardly resembles Starscream, but lacks his scheming nature, instead loyally obeying Megatron. True to hs name, he specializes in warp attacks. Lurking in the shadows of the Decepticons, he rarely makes his presence known, but his ninja-like attacks with his shuriken-shaped Arms Micron menace the Autobots.

Image courtesy of Alfes 2010
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1365966)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 4th, 2012 @ 11:43pm CDT
I could never accept this mould as anyone other than Starscream. I would keep this mould as my classics Starscream (in the starscream paintjob) and use a WFC Skywarp for that character.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1365985)
Posted by Rated X on April 5th, 2012 @ 1:23am CDT
I think the mold looks like a chick. How about a 3rd party head and some teal reprolabels so it can be classics Slipstream ???
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366009)
Posted by Anonymous on April 5th, 2012 @ 5:53am CDT
I guess I'll order this guy. Might as well, those minicons look sweet.

Rated X wrote:I think the mold looks like a chick.
I disagree. It just looks like a feminine guy to me. No suggestions of being female at all. *shrug* :???:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366126)
Posted by darryl zero on April 5th, 2012 @ 1:58pm CDT
Given that TF: Prime is holding back on the number of characters and making a point of those characters standing out from one another, I would have really liked to have seen a slight headsculpt revision, perhaps just a different expression. As it stands, he could just as easily be "Night Ops Starscream".
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366127)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 5th, 2012 @ 2:00pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.

"They're", not "their". :-B

So you get to put these little guys together yourself, AND you get labels for the figure? Now I want these even more! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366302)
Posted by Rated X on April 5th, 2012 @ 10:53pm CDT
orangeitis wrote:I guess I'll order this guy. Might as well, those minicons look sweet.

Rated X wrote:I think the mold looks like a chick.

So let me see if im getting this right...

You think a "feminine guy" doesnt look like a chick ???

If there are no suggestions of it being female, then how can it be classified as "feminine" ???
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366307)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 5th, 2012 @ 10:58pm CDT
Rated X wrote:

Rated X wrote:I think the mold looks like a chick.

So let me see if im getting this right...

You think a "feminine guy" doesnt look like a chick ???

oh SNAP!

I think it is sorta feminine, but being an alien robot, I like some variance in the preconcieved notions of what makes something "masculine" or "feminine" as long as it isn't too outrageous. Also, it's Starscream: He always was kind of a b!@%c# haha
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366547)
Posted by Mr.Glove on April 6th, 2012 @ 3:02pm CDT
Hope this might help for the box examation~

Sorry about my crapy English and it should pronoun as Sky"WARp" not skywrap. My bad.
He is more dark then the BBvsSC 2 pack.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366553)
Posted by Blurrz on April 6th, 2012 @ 3:14pm CDT
The mold is feminine but Skywarp is not Slipstream. To make a proper homage you actually need the colors to match up.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366576)
Posted by Anonymous on April 6th, 2012 @ 3:36pm CDT
Rated X wrote:

Rated X wrote:I think the mold looks like a chick.

So let me see if im getting this right...

You think a "feminine guy" doesnt look like a chick ???

Well I can just differentiate feminine features from female features. Female features are "natural" and are inherent, while "feminine" features come from mental gender rather than physical sex, and can be change on a whim(aside from growing out long hair fast, but I doubt robots need to be worried about that kinda thing)

Wide hips=female feature, high heels=feminine feature, for instance. It makes sense for humans, and I can't see why it would be any different for fictional robotic life forms. :-B
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366582)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 6th, 2012 @ 3:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366585)
Posted by Anonymous on April 6th, 2012 @ 3:49pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Image
CAN'T UNSEE

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366605)
Posted by Mr.Glove on April 6th, 2012 @ 4:26pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:If we get a Slipstream, it sure as hell better be a new fembot mould, and not just a repaint of a "male" mould. She deserves to look as good as

:APPLAUSE: , nice picture that you found. It actually reminds me the quarter changes of the starwars crossover transformers;maybe we could use that for repaint but that is too big as a leader size for slipstream.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1438788)
Posted by JETFIRE XL on November 9th, 2012 @ 10:44pm CST
With some hard work the wing pods can be removed. Just finished my Thundercracker to go along with Skywarp.