Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 12:42PM CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,335

From the same folks that brought us the Transformers Prime RID Vehicon gallery, the HKGolden Cybertron, we have a very nice gallery of Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp. This figure is a repaint "First Edition" Starscream with additional weapons and a tine Bull-like Arms Micron figure. Image mirrored below.

Credit(s): HKGolden Cyberton
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364280)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:01pm CDT
So will Skywarp come with mounting arm rockets or not? :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364285)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:09pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:So will Skywarp come with mounting arm rockets or not? :VEHI:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364291)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:22pm CDT
even painted as skywarp the mold still sucks. Also dont like how the packaging doesnt have a window, ive always like the "box" packaging but but not being able to see what your actually buying doesnt sit well with me. Granted when it comes to transformers you can only see one mode but you can at least see if there are any visible defects in that mode.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364294)
Posted by Noideaforaname on March 31st, 2012 @ 1:24pm CDT
The color of the Micron and wing-bombs is awful.

El Duque wrote:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.

Where? The only place I see arm-rockets is the recolored render of Starscream; all the pics of the actual toy lack the arm-rockets.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364309)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:02pm CDT
It's too bad the minicon nubs aren't removable somehow. If they were like clip-on adapters or something I could get behind it, but they just look so weird as they are.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364312)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:09pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:The color of the Micron and wing-bombs is awful.

El Duque wrote:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.

Oh the missiles that come with Starscream, I thought we were talking about the pods that come with Skywarp.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364342)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 31st, 2012 @ 2:47pm CDT
I'll admit I do quite like this figure in the Skywarp colours, but it's still not worth the cost.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364352)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:14pm CDT
I hope we get an Rid version without that stupid Micron. The mold has issues sure, but the Skywarp repaint is just awesome, and more than compensates. Love it!
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364354)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 31st, 2012 @ 3:18pm CDT
Skywarp doesn't look half bad compared with the other Arms Micron bulks. For starters, instead of those standardized add-on ports, he has bombs with ports in them. Plus, he already looks good without the stickers.

Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364385)
Posted by El Duque on March 31st, 2012 @ 4:19pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I'm afraid that if I decide to get him, I may want to get the rest of the Arms Microns too. Hasbro, tell us your plans with them at BotCon so I can make my final decision!

This. I have this guy and Terrorcon CJ on pre-order and I know getting my hands on their Microns is going to make to want the rest.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364432)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 31st, 2012 @ 6:46pm CDT
This is the only arms Micron figure I have left on preorder and i still think he looks good. I love the shade of purple they used on him.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364530)
Posted by Rated X on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:41pm CDT
Maybe a new head and some teal Reprolabels might make it into a nice classics Slipstream.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1364533)
Posted by CyberAutobotProwl on March 31st, 2012 @ 9:51pm CDT
Nice to see a good looking skywarp come out. Im not %100 on the robot mode, but I do like the jet, great coloring. Looks like ill be trying to find some arms micron figures at Botcon or i may have to order some from somewhere. I do like me some minicons as well so its a nice package.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1365964)
Posted by El Duque on April 4th, 2012 @ 11:32pm CDT
Courtesy of Allspark member Hydra we have the translated bio for Takara's Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp, the only "new" character from the line's initial wave.

Hydra wrote:Skywarp is a member of the Decepticon aerial group the Seekers. He outwardly resembles Starscream, but lacks his scheming nature, instead loyally obeying Megatron. True to hs name, he specializes in warp attacks. Lurking in the shadows of the Decepticons, he rarely makes his presence known, but his ninja-like attacks with his shuriken-shaped Arms Micron menace the Autobots.

Image courtesy of Alfes 2010
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1365966)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 4th, 2012 @ 11:43pm CDT
I could never accept this mould as anyone other than Starscream. I would keep this mould as my classics Starscream (in the starscream paintjob) and use a WFC Skywarp for that character.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1365985)
Posted by Rated X on April 5th, 2012 @ 1:23am CDT
I think the mold looks like a chick. How about a 3rd party head and some teal reprolabels so it can be classics Slipstream ???
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366009)
Posted by Anonymous on April 5th, 2012 @ 5:53am CDT
I guess I'll order this guy. Might as well, those minicons look sweet.

Rated X wrote:I think the mold looks like a chick.
I disagree. It just looks like a feminine guy to me. No suggestions of being female at all. *shrug* :???:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366126)
Posted by darryl zero on April 5th, 2012 @ 1:58pm CDT
Given that TF: Prime is holding back on the number of characters and making a point of those characters standing out from one another, I would have really liked to have seen a slight headsculpt revision, perhaps just a different expression. As it stands, he could just as easily be "Night Ops Starscream".
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366127)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 5th, 2012 @ 2:00pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

Yes, their visible on the packaging.

"They're", not "their". :-B

So you get to put these little guys together yourself, AND you get labels for the figure? Now I want these even more! :sad:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-06 Skywarp Gallery (1366302)
Posted by Rated X on April 5th, 2012 @ 10:53pm CDT
orangeitis wrote:I guess I'll order this guy. Might as well, those minicons look sweet.

Rated X wrote:I think the mold looks like a chick.

So let me see if im getting this right...

You think a "feminine guy" doesnt look like a chick ???

If there are no suggestions of it being female, then how can it be classified as "feminine" ???

Ending Soon On eBay

original G1 Transformers POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME HEAD & PM HI-Q HiQ LOT parts - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 58 minutes 28 seconds
original G1 Transformers DARKWING POWERMASTER THROTTLE part - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 47 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Movie  EVAC Voyager 2007 Movie Figure - Time Remaining: 18 days 1 hour 47 minutes 29 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1: Inferno+Extinguisher Gun/Rifle & Hose Nozzle x2+Ladder! - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 4 minutes 1 second
SDCC 2015 - Hasbro KRE-O Cybertron TRANSFORMERS Kreon Class of 1985 - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 34 minutes 59 seconds
Vintage Transformers G1: Jazz w/ Rear Windshield & Spoilers - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 23 minutes 17 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIMAL-PRIME-1ST VERSION-GORILLA-TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 54 minutes 19 seconds
TransFormers Movie 2007 Deep Space Silver StarScream F-22 MISB G1 Target Exc - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 40 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks