Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release?

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release?

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 10:18PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 22,547

It looks as though the Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys are going to receive a blind pack release in the UK. The most recent newsletter from UK retailer Esdevium Games includes a Transformers Figure Packet TOM8750 in the Toys & Collectibles section. As you can see in the small image mirrored below the figure pictured is the Transformers Prime Arms Micron Optimus Prime Blaster. The image also includes a packaging shot featuring the six wave one figures.

Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release?

Get a closer look at theses little guys in our Seibertron.com gallery by clicking here or the images below.

Arms Micron Optimus Prime Blaster

Arms Micron Bumblebee Sword

Arms Micron Gob 1

Arms Micron Zad 1

Arms Micron Gob 2

Arms Micron Zad 2

Credit(s): Esdevium Games
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433238)
Posted by RAcast on October 23rd, 2012 @ 10:32pm CDT
Now US release please Hasbro? :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433249)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 23rd, 2012 @ 11:41pm CDT
What would be cheaper, getting these from Japan or the UK?
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433250)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 23rd, 2012 @ 11:49pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:What would be cheaper, getting these from Japan or the UK?
Well, the Atlantic is smaller than the Pacific, so I'd assume online retailers would charge less for the UK versions since their own shipping costs would be lower.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433296)
Posted by synthetik on October 24th, 2012 @ 2:49am CDT
2.50 quids for a US quarter machine toy?

That's ridiculous.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433303)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 24th, 2012 @ 3:03am CDT
sure japan & the uk get these but we here in the us get stupid kreo crap, thanks hasblow. On another note that price seems a bit steep even for hasbro.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433312)
Posted by Ravage XK on October 24th, 2012 @ 3:44am CDT
£2.50 for a tiny amount of plastic..I think not.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433326)
Posted by Mykltron on October 24th, 2012 @ 4:40am CDT
At first I thought "£2.50 is quite cheap, I could get some of those for larger figures."

Then I thought "Blind packs are such a shit idea that makes you spend more money if you want a particular figure but maybe I can fondle the pack and maybe make an educated guess."

Then I looked at the toys and though "Apart from OP they're all utter rubish so I won't bother."

They'll probably be all Bumblebee's anyway.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433350)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on October 24th, 2012 @ 7:07am CDT
Hope they make it to Asia... But if they do, i'm sure they will be priced around the price of Bot shots, making them $6.50 US, when you can get the japanese ones for slightly under $5... :-(

Well, at least I can finally get a chance to own that stick-humping-gecko.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433389)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2012 @ 9:43am CDT
Mykltron wrote:Then I looked at the pictures and thought "Crap, they're in eggs so I can't do that."
Well, judging from the one tiny pic we see, we can't tell for sure if they do come in the same capsules as the Japanese versions. The UK versions look more like they come in little baggies instead.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433407)
Posted by triKlops on October 24th, 2012 @ 11:00am CDT
i have enjoyed all the waves i have grabbed before
as long as its a good price, go for it!
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433413)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 24th, 2012 @ 11:31am CDT
The last time a UK company pulled a stunt like like this we got a couple of exclusive repaints.

I'll be sure to keep my eye on these... :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433435)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 24th, 2012 @ 12:37pm CDT
synthetik wrote:2.50 quids for a US quarter machine toy?

That's ridiculous.

Japanese quarter machine toys. If we got toys like this in America I'd be hanging out at Supermarkets more often.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433501)
Posted by craggy on October 24th, 2012 @ 3:14pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433538)
Posted by XDMan on October 24th, 2012 @ 4:49pm CDT
I bet they are insulting back at us.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433541)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 24th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
XDMan wrote:I bet they are insulting back at us.
Huh?
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433548)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 24th, 2012 @ 4:59pm CDT
craggy wrote:these are definitely some of the worst Arms Microns I've come across. Unless it's the construction aspect putting you off, or you just really want an ickle Prime or Bee, I'd pass. Save up your pocket money an extra week and get a couple of AMWs instead. That said, if they release the later waves, I may have a half-hearted hunt for some of the Bulkhead fists.

I got a bag of the Japanese ones from BBTS Prime is the best Bee is a distant second and the rest are, ok. Wave 2 really looks better. I think most of my issues come from the fact that most of the microns stay in weapon mode due to friction and nothing else.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433613)
Posted by craggy on October 24th, 2012 @ 8:16pm CDT
the micron ports (5mm pegs and holes) on these guys are not as well placed as they are on the AMWs, and there are less of them. basically a lot less plastic and engineering makes me like them less. the one good thing the capsule microns have done is apply paint, rather than stickers to give detail. sadly, the animal ones don't get that, just the ones based on Prime toon characters.

I like my chainsaw-cat, my drill-bull and my cleaver-bird much more than any of these capsule toys. though, yes, I have only had wave 1. have liked the look of some of the ones in the newer waves, and for £2.50 a pop I'll try them out, but...I'd really much rather Hasbro released the AMWs and/or the kits that comes with the AM Prime toys. I'd love a rhino-hammer!
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433621)
Posted by RAcast on October 24th, 2012 @ 8:52pm CDT
craggy wrote:I'd really much rather Hasbro released the AMWs and/or the kits that comes with the AM Prime toys. I'd love a rhino-hammer!

Indeed, Breakdown's micron is pretty great. :) But it's really just wave 1 of these that's really lackluster, the rest of them look pretty great. I mean, they aren't perfect, Megatron's looks a bit derpy, but then you have standouts like Bulkhead Knuckle, the Minigun Dragonfly, and the Starscreamarang looks like it'll be nice.
Re: Transformers Prime Arms Micron Capsule Toys to Receive a UK Blind Pack Release? (1433874)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 25th, 2012 @ 5:51pm CDT
I've never heard of this outfit, I'm certainly not going to track them down so I can pay £2.50 a figure for what I feel are the weakest of the Arms Micron lot. Swing and a miss. =;
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip