Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial

Transformers News: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial

Friday, August 10th, 2012 11:56PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 29,391

The Hub has started their promotions for the return of Transformers Prime on August 24th with the all new episode "Hurt". In addition to the new episode they will also be running a marathon to get everyone caught up on the action, here's a commercial they're currently running courtesy of YouTube member fanoftransformer1. It gives us a brief glimpse of the new episode.

Credit(s): fanoftransformer1
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409041)
Posted by Deadput on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:29am CDT
for some reason i have a feeling that i hope is wrong

[spoiler]they kill wheeljack[/spoiler]
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409046)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:49am CDT
It's possible that both Bulkhead & Wheeljack will bite the dust.

But if Wheeljack is killed off and Bulkhead is spared, I swear...

:BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409063)
Posted by Gundamu on August 11th, 2012 @ 3:13am CDT
PrimeStriker wrote:It's possible that both Bulkhead & Wheeljack will bite the dust.

But if Wheeljack is killed off and Bulkhead is spared, I swear...

:BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:

Man, that would really suck!
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409067)
Posted by Anonymous on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:52am CDT
Interesting note of this article's picture on the front page. Miko's ring finger is longer than her index finger, which is a sign of a high testosterone level.

Just thought that was noteworthy.
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409092)
Posted by Hotrodimust on August 11th, 2012 @ 7:34am CDT
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed in order to bring a new character into the show they have to kill one off. Cliff dies we get wheeljack and breakdown gets killed we get dreadwing. It's like they can only have a set number of bots on each side. So in order to bring in iron hide and shockwave who gotta get bumped off. Airachnid is kinda gone off the cons side since she's in that stasis lock thing. But idk it just seems like that's what happens
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409098)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 11th, 2012 @ 8:30am CDT
i swear if either of them die I'm gonna be pissed
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409112)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 9:33am CDT
That's the fatal flaw of all CGI Transformers cartoons. They can only have so many character models for each side, so for them to bring in new ones, some existing ones gotta go. Happened in both Beast Wars and Beast Machines, and now it's happening here. Only this time the good guys get additional human character models to animate, keeping the number of Autobot character models reduced even further. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409123)
Posted by Hotrodimust on August 11th, 2012 @ 10:17am CDT
I don't see why they have to kill them off. Can't they just put them on the back burner kinda like they do wheeljack now. But I don't think they will kill bulkhead off he has to much of an interaction with one of the humans. And wheeljack is barely on the show so killing him off would make more sense but I don't wanna see him go jack is one of my favorite autobots no matter if it's g1 prime or comics. And I kinda like him as a bad ass wrecker but if they bring ironhide on the show do we really need 2 big tough bots being him and bulkhead. And I also think if they were to kill bulkhead off that might open a whole new story they can to with niko taken a liking to a new bot. But this is a kid show so I don't know if they would take the soap opera route lol. Idk maybe I'm just over thinking things to much
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409124)
Posted by Hotrodimust on August 11th, 2012 @ 10:19am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409151)
Posted by Ironhide/Starscream on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
Kill off Airachnid. I miss Cliff....
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409156)
Posted by PrymeStriker on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:06pm CDT
Ironhide/Starscream wrote:Kill off Airachnid. I miss Cliff....

Airachnid is already dead, in technical terms. Being in one of the Insecticon's stasis pods at Autobot HQ.
Re: Transformers Prime August 24th Marathon and New Episode "Hurt" Commercial (1409744)
Posted by nikkinavarro on August 14th, 2012 @ 12:09am CDT
Oh my god. I seriously can't wait anymore. I need to see some new Transformers Prime

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Autobot Skids 2010 MB - Time Remaining: 5 days 10 hours 59 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Generations Leader Class Seekers Starscream Thundercracker Skywarp - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 29 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Optimus Prime Hunter Dragon Assault Truck Mode - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 45 minutes 17 seconds
Huge ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers  DOTM Mechtech MIB 2011 - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 9 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker (Toys R Us exclusive edition) - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 47 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Prime Animated RID Deluxe Vehicon Action Figure MIB Hasbro Rare Toy - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 49 minutes 19 seconds
1984 TRANSFORMERS G1 SKYWARP DECEPTICON JET FIGURE - Time Remaining: 4 days 12 hours 19 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Anniversary Voyager Class Sky-Byte Hasbro - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 22 minutes 38 seconds
Website Security Test