Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined

Transformers News: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined

Monday, April 15th, 2013 2:32AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 32,905

Hobbybase has posted an image on their facebook page showcasing the Cyberverse Predacons Twinstrike, Hun-Gurrr, Windrazor, Rippersnapper and Blight combined into the massive (for a Cyberverse figure) Abominus!

Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined
Credit(s): HobbyBase

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479268)
Posted by Burn on April 15th, 2013 @ 2:40am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479270)
Posted by That Bot on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:12am CDT
Burn wrote:While I love Twinstrike, and no doubt will love the others when I get them, Hasbro, you want a combiner? The torso needs to be the next class size up.

Honestly, I feel that Hun-Gurrr is a big enough legion that he makes it work. He's supposed to be a monstrous combiner, not human-proportioned, so it's okay for him to have huge arms and legs. If Hun-Gurrr was a stick like some other legions, there'd be a problem, but he's probably twice the mass of some I've seen, and still only $6.

I can't wait to get the other three Terrorpreds and make my own Abominus!

And I just noticed that the photographer forgot to flip Hun-Gurrr's claws up over his hands.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479272)
Posted by njb902 on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:17am CDT
I do love how he has giant claws instead of hands, It just makes him that much more primal.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479273)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:18am CDT
Yeah, that'll show the third parties who's boss. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479274)
Posted by njb902 on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:21am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:Yeah, that'll show the third parties who's boss. >:oP

Oh yawn. 30 dollars for 5 fun little figures is just awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479281)
Posted by Arctorro on April 15th, 2013 @ 4:01am CDT
These guys are great, so great in fact that I've bought em all and I don't even collect Cyberverse figs :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479282)
Posted by Mykltron on April 15th, 2013 @ 4:07am CDT
Are those supposed to be arms? It's a mess.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479289)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 15th, 2013 @ 5:06am CDT
Nah. I still like them for the individual figures, but combined mode is trash. Maybe try a quadruped stance.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479293)
Posted by daimchoc on April 15th, 2013 @ 5:58am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479298)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 15th, 2013 @ 6:23am CDT
Kinda like the combined mode. Granted, it's not perfect, but what combiner is?

Didn't know the weapons combined.

So is Hun-Gurr and [Sinner]Twinstrike the only ones released, or is the whole shebang here?
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479303)
Posted by Sinnertwin on April 15th, 2013 @ 6:47am CDT
It's a horrible mash of disproportionate components. I'm sold :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479307)
Posted by njb902 on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:16am CDT
Sinnertwin wrote:It's a horrible mash of disproportionate components. I'm sold :D

You might even say it is an abomination... Huhhh.. Huhhh.. Huhhh :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479310)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:29am CDT
That Bot wrote:

I have to agree with Burn, Hun Gurr should have been Legion commander sized.. Look at the original Abominus, Hun Gurr was so much larger than the others.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479311)
Posted by Burn on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:31am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:
That Bot wrote:

Look at WFC Bruticus. Onslaught should have been bigger.

Why Hasbro are going in this direction is beyond me. Torso bigger, limbs smaller, just because PCC sucked doesn't mean they have to change the whole combiner dynamic.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479312)
Posted by Deathsanras on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:31am CDT
Looks awkward.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479314)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:45am CDT
njb902 wrote:

You might even say it is an abomination... Huhhh.. Huhhh.. Huhhh :lol:

You are bad, and you should feel bad!
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479315)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:50am CDT
daimchoc wrote:
Pics are broken.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479324)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 15th, 2013 @ 8:20am CDT
I really Like it. I but I want to hold out for the possible g1 colored versions. maybe. oh hell I'll just but them all! =D
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479325)
Posted by Zeedust on April 15th, 2013 @ 8:22am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Kinda like the combined mode. Granted, it's not perfect, but what combiner is?

Didn't know the weapons combined.

Don't think the weapon combination is official, but it looks nice.

Twinstrike and Hun-Gurr are the only ones to have been released so far, but hopefully this means the other three are drawing near.

Liking this. Looking forward to it being mine.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479326)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 15th, 2013 @ 8:27am CDT
Yeah, it's goofy looking, but I don't care. These guys are going on my Classics shelf.

When is this set coming out? I need my Terrorcons. :sad:

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Encore Reissue #18 Skids Brand - Time Remaining: 5 days 21 hours 41 minutes 9 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-29 Shockwave Laserwave Action Figure G1+COIN - Time Remaining: 6 days 3 hours 41 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE SDCC SOUNDWAVE 4 TAPES MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 33 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Wave Blackjack - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 22 minutes 40 seconds
TAKARA TRANSFORMERS Binaltech BT-16 SKIDS bB XVersion FIGURE NOT KO VER, - Time Remaining: 6 days 8 hours 54 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Wave Skywarp - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 39 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Autobot SPRINGER Generations Voyager Fall of Cybertron  FOC WFC - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 43 minutes 44 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations 2014 Voyager Wave 1 RHINOX. Available Now! - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive