Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined

Transformers News: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined

Monday, April 15th, 2013 2:32AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 33,027

Hobbybase has posted an image on their facebook page showcasing the Cyberverse Predacons Twinstrike, Hun-Gurrr, Windrazor, Rippersnapper and Blight combined into the massive (for a Cyberverse figure) Abominus!

Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined
Credit(s): HobbyBase

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479268)
Posted by Burn on April 15th, 2013 @ 2:40am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479270)
Posted by That Bot on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:12am CDT
Burn wrote:While I love Twinstrike, and no doubt will love the others when I get them, Hasbro, you want a combiner? The torso needs to be the next class size up.

Honestly, I feel that Hun-Gurrr is a big enough legion that he makes it work. He's supposed to be a monstrous combiner, not human-proportioned, so it's okay for him to have huge arms and legs. If Hun-Gurrr was a stick like some other legions, there'd be a problem, but he's probably twice the mass of some I've seen, and still only $6.

I can't wait to get the other three Terrorpreds and make my own Abominus!

And I just noticed that the photographer forgot to flip Hun-Gurrr's claws up over his hands.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479272)
Posted by njb902 on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:17am CDT
I do love how he has giant claws instead of hands, It just makes him that much more primal.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479273)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:18am CDT
Yeah, that'll show the third parties who's boss. >:oP
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479274)
Posted by njb902 on April 15th, 2013 @ 3:21am CDT
zodconvoy wrote:Yeah, that'll show the third parties who's boss. >:oP

Oh yawn. 30 dollars for 5 fun little figures is just awesome.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479281)
Posted by Arctorro on April 15th, 2013 @ 4:01am CDT
These guys are great, so great in fact that I've bought em all and I don't even collect Cyberverse figs :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479282)
Posted by Mykltron on April 15th, 2013 @ 4:07am CDT
Are those supposed to be arms? It's a mess.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479289)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 15th, 2013 @ 5:06am CDT
Nah. I still like them for the individual figures, but combined mode is trash. Maybe try a quadruped stance.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479293)
Posted by daimchoc on April 15th, 2013 @ 5:58am CDT
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479298)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 15th, 2013 @ 6:23am CDT
Kinda like the combined mode. Granted, it's not perfect, but what combiner is?

Didn't know the weapons combined.

So is Hun-Gurr and [Sinner]Twinstrike the only ones released, or is the whole shebang here?
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479303)
Posted by Sinnertwin on April 15th, 2013 @ 6:47am CDT
It's a horrible mash of disproportionate components. I'm sold :D
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479307)
Posted by njb902 on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:16am CDT
Sinnertwin wrote:It's a horrible mash of disproportionate components. I'm sold :D

You might even say it is an abomination... Huhhh.. Huhhh.. Huhhh :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479310)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:29am CDT
That Bot wrote:

I have to agree with Burn, Hun Gurr should have been Legion commander sized.. Look at the original Abominus, Hun Gurr was so much larger than the others.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479311)
Posted by Burn on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:31am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:
That Bot wrote:

Look at WFC Bruticus. Onslaught should have been bigger.

Why Hasbro are going in this direction is beyond me. Torso bigger, limbs smaller, just because PCC sucked doesn't mean they have to change the whole combiner dynamic.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479312)
Posted by Deathsanras on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:31am CDT
Looks awkward.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479314)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:45am CDT
njb902 wrote:

You might even say it is an abomination... Huhhh.. Huhhh.. Huhhh :lol:

You are bad, and you should feel bad!
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479315)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2013 @ 7:50am CDT
daimchoc wrote:
Pics are broken.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479324)
Posted by mooncake623 on April 15th, 2013 @ 8:20am CDT
I really Like it. I but I want to hold out for the possible g1 colored versions. maybe. oh hell I'll just but them all! =D
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479325)
Posted by Zeedust on April 15th, 2013 @ 8:22am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Kinda like the combined mode. Granted, it's not perfect, but what combiner is?

Didn't know the weapons combined.

Don't think the weapon combination is official, but it looks nice.

Twinstrike and Hun-Gurr are the only ones to have been released so far, but hopefully this means the other three are drawing near.

Liking this. Looking forward to it being mine.
Re: Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Abominus Combined (1479326)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 15th, 2013 @ 8:27am CDT
Yeah, it's goofy looking, but I don't care. These guys are going on my Classics shelf.

When is this set coming out? I need my Terrorcons. :sad:

Ending Soon On eBay

Thrust Target 100% Complete 6 Inch Titanium Transformers - SHARP - box optional - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 1 minute 55 seconds
D0500077 SCRAPPER TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 30 minutes 33 seconds
D0503354 POWERGLIDE TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT MINIBOT ALL ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 45 minutes 16 seconds
D0508337 WARPATH AUTOBOT TRANSFORMERS MINIBOT ORIGINAL G1 MOC RESEAL - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 30 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron ULTRA MAGNUS   PLEASE READ POSTING - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 50 minutes 10 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron AIR RAID   PLEASE READ POSTING - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 56 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers 2008 Movie Nightwatch Optimus Prime Leader Class 100% complete - Time Remaining: 26 days 23 hours 2 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Corvette Stingray C3 Clone - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 22 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016