Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo

Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 5:34PM CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 16,689

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to YouTube user TFPSeason2Upload we have an extended promo clip for this week's new episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters, "Chain of Command". Be sure to tune into Hub Network this Friday at 7:30 PM ET. We've embedded the clip below:

Credit(s): TFPSeason2Upload
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489229)
Posted by kylekatar on May 21st, 2013 @ 6:53pm CDT
So many Highlander references to this one! We need more crossovers!

I was watching Transformers Prime, then He-Man, then Transformers Prime, then He-Man, then I thought : What if?

Ergo, result:
http://kylekatar.deviantart.com/art/Masters-of-the-Prime-372676941
Image
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489322)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 22nd, 2013 @ 8:02am CDT
kylekatar wrote:So many Highlander references to this one! We need more crossovers!

I was watching Transformers Prime, then He-Man, then Transformers Prime, then He-Man, then I thought : What if?

Ergo, result:
http://kylekatar.deviantart.com/art/Masters-of-the-Prime-372676941
Image
:lol: that's hilarious!!...i watch he-man every now and than on qubo its so bad but for some reason i cant help but watch. :???:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489323)
Posted by BeastProwl on May 22nd, 2013 @ 8:02am CDT
Man I wish the I Can Haz Energon Thread was still kick'n, that would would have went over great! :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489332)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 22nd, 2013 @ 9:02am CDT
I'm interested to see how Wheeljack & Ultra Magnus work together in this episode. They have such a "great" character dynamic.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489344)
Posted by viruscarnage on May 22nd, 2013 @ 9:58am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm interested to see how Wheeljack & Ultra Magnus work together in this episode. They have such a "great" character dynamic.

Ya I bet Wheeljack will make a comment like "What make you so special that you get to wield the Forge and not bulkhead or myself."
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489354)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:26am CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm interested to see how Wheeljack & Ultra Magnus work together in this episode. They have such a "great" character dynamic.

Ya I bet Wheeljack will make a comment like "What make you so special that you get to wield the Forge and not bulkhead or myself."
Can Wheeljack even pick up the thing? Bulkhead alone was straining to lift it before.

Oh, but I do agree that there will likely be disagreements, but more like ones about differing ideals and opinions on strategy and tactics. Think Blossom and Buttercup of The Powerpuff Girls: One's a by-the-book stiff, the other's a reckless daredevil. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489393)
Posted by viruscarnage on May 22nd, 2013 @ 1:48pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm interested to see how Wheeljack & Ultra Magnus work together in this episode. They have such a "great" character dynamic.

Ya I bet Wheeljack will make a comment like "What make you so special that you get to wield the Forge and not bulkhead or myself."
Can Wheeljack even pick up the thing? Bulkhead alone was straining to lift it before.

Oh, but I do agree that there will likely be disagreements, but more like ones about differing ideals and opinions on strategy and tactics. Think Blossom and Buttercup of The Powerpuff Girls: One's a by-the-book stiff, the other's a reckless daredevil. ;)

I doubt they would be able to, but it still would be a fairly comical argument
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489465)
Posted by kaijuguy19 on May 22nd, 2013 @ 7:36pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm interested to see how Wheeljack & Ultra Magnus work together in this episode. They have such a "great" character dynamic.

Ya I bet Wheeljack will make a comment like "What make you so special that you get to wield the Forge and not bulkhead or myself."
Can Wheeljack even pick up the thing? Bulkhead alone was straining to lift it before.

Oh, but I do agree that there will likely be disagreements, but more like ones about differing ideals and opinions on strategy and tactics. Think Blossom and Buttercup of The Powerpuff Girls: One's a by-the-book stiff, the other's a reckless daredevil. ;)



I'm looking forward to this myself. :lol: And I'm guessing that in the end Jackie will at least respect Magnus more due to them having to work together to avoid Predaking. Also looking forward to Bulkhead trying to keep them from killing each other. :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489579)
Posted by El Duque on May 23rd, 2013 @ 10:46am CDT
CraveOnline has posted a promotional still and clip for tomorrow's new clip of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command". We've mirrored the image and description below. It appears Miko will be suiting up in the Apex Armor! The clip can be view by clicking here, or view the embed below.

The official Transformers facebook page has also shared a promotional image from the episode.

Image


It's the final season of Transformers Prime, and things are getting feral with the threat of the Predacon, a beastial machine creature that Starscream is looking to control for his own sinister purposes. Also, as you can see from the image above, Miko's got her own suit of armor. That's just asking for trouble.


Image


Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489582)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 10:53am CDT
It's not an Exosuit, it's a Mikosuit! :P :lol: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

This episode is gonna WRECK AND RULE! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489584)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:07am CDT
Well, Miko's finally worth something in the field.

This will be incredible. :D
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489587)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:12am CDT
>:oP never liked miko not gonna like her now looks like she ruined a good episode of the wrekers vs predaking :-x
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489590)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:21am CDT
On the other hand out of the three munchkins miko is the only one that would be more than happy to kick some butt so it could be intresting :-?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489593)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 23rd, 2013 @ 11:52am CDT
miko in the lame power suit. has potential to be the worst episode in the series.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489612)
Posted by Red 50 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:27pm CDT
The F*** is with all you Miko-haters?! Can't go a "BLOODY" thread without someone complaining about her!! JUST PLEASE, **** ***!!!

(Ahem)
Back on topic: I'm just dying to see Magnus' reaction when he finds out Miko has stowed away (Did I use that phrase right?).
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489614)
Posted by hinomars19 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:28pm CDT
I like how they are keeping the Magnus and Wreckers connection. Even though his personality doesn't technically make him one in spirit, he's still their commander.

And I really love how grown people get so hung up over little animated (and sometimes plastic) girls in the TF fandom. :grin: It makes me laugh. :P

Miko, Bulk, Jacky and Magnus all in one episode. They'd have to kill one of them for me to not enjoy this! :michaelbay:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489616)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:30pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:miko in the lame power suit. has potential to be the worst episode in the series.


A human in a suit makes something bad?

Well, screw the Marvel franchise then. :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489621)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:35pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:
griftimus prime wrote:miko in the lame power suit. has potential to be the worst episode in the series.


A human in a suit makes something bad?

Well, screw the Marvel franchise then. :roll:
It's griftimus, what'd you expect? :P
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489628)
Posted by viruscarnage on May 23rd, 2013 @ 1:54pm CDT
NO NO NO NO NO
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489633)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 2:03pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:NO NO NO NO NO
Image
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489636)
Posted by viruscarnage on May 23rd, 2013 @ 2:08pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:NO NO NO NO NO
Image

Man I really hope they just steal the Apex Armour from Knock Out or somebody and Miko uses it for this episode.

I really don't want a human to be fighting every episode.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489643)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 2:31pm CDT
Red 50 wrote:The F*** is with all you Miko-haters?! Can't go a "BLOODY" thread without someone complaining about her!! JUST PLEASE, **** ***!!!

(Ahem)
Back on topic: I'm just dying to see Magnus' reaction when he finds out Miko has stowed away (Did I use that phrase right?).
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.
:-x F%#K IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE LAST TIME I REMEMBERED WE CAN CHOOSE TO HATE ALL THE HUMANS IN TF I HATED SPIKE AND THAN DANIEL CAME ALONG AND HATED HIM EVEN MORE NOW FOR TF PRIME I ACTUALLY LIKE FOWLER,JACK AND RAPH BUT THIS MIKO GIRL IS ANNOYING AND RUDE SO IF WE CHOOSE TO HATE HER THAN LET US....JUS KEEP YOUR ANGER AND SYMBOLS TO YOUR F$#NG SELF BUDDY!!
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489650)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:12pm CDT
hinomars19 wrote:I like how they are keeping the Magnus and Wreckers connection. Even though his personality doesn't technically make him one in spirit, he's still their commander.

And I really love how grown people get so hung up over little animated (and sometimes plastic) girls in the TF fandom. :grin: It makes me laugh. :P

Miko, Bulk, Jacky and Magnus all in one episode. They'd have to kill one of them for me to not enjoy this! :michaelbay:


I'm hoping they all die. Decepticons FTW. :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489654)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:....looks like she ruined a good episode of the wrekers vs predaking :-x

Yeah, sure does. And I bet she'll be the one to friggin save the day. :roll:

On another note, I like how that still is reminiscent of that shot of Team Prime from the opening title sequence, but Wrecker-style.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489655)
Posted by Henry921 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:24pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:NO NO NO NO NO
Image

Man I really hope they just steal the Apex Armour from Knock Out or somebody and Miko uses it for this episode.

I really don't want a human to be fighting every episode.


I am in solidarity with this point. One episode is fine, so Miko can get it out of her system and complete her character arc and then we never have to deal with that crap again.

I still think it's a terrible waste with only 13 episodes to work with, but if it provides character resolution, then, ehh, what the hell, fine.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489664)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:44pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:
Red 50 wrote:The F*** is with all you Miko-haters?! Can't go a "BLOODY" thread without someone complaining about her!! JUST PLEASE, **** ***!!!

(Ahem)
Back on topic: I'm just dying to see Magnus' reaction when he finds out Miko has stowed away (Did I use that phrase right?).
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.
:-x F%#K IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE LAST TIME I REMEMBERED WE CAN CHOOSE TO HATE ALL THE HUMANS IN TF I HATED SPIKE AND THAN DANIEL CAME ALONG AND HATED HIM EVEN MORE NOW FOR TF PRIME I ACTUALLY LIKE FOWLER,JACK AND RAPH BUT THIS MIKO GIRL IS ANNOYING AND RUDE SO IF WE CHOOSE TO HATE HER THAN LET US....JUS KEEP YOUR ANGER AND SYMBOLS TO YOUR F$#NG SELF BUDDY!!
Image
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489665)
Posted by Red 50 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:45pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:
Red 50 wrote:The F*** is with all you Miko-haters?! Can't go a "BLOODY" thread without someone complaining about her!! JUST PLEASE, **** ***!!!

(Ahem)
Back on topic: I'm just dying to see Magnus' reaction when he finds out Miko has stowed away (Did I use that phrase right?).
And, well, with Apex Armor she might even earn Magnus' respect.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of longshot.
:-x F%#K IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE LAST TIME I REMEMBERED WE CAN CHOOSE TO HATE ALL THE HUMANS IN TF I HATED SPIKE AND THAN DANIEL CAME ALONG AND HATED HIM EVEN MORE NOW FOR TF PRIME I ACTUALLY LIKE FOWLER,JACK AND RAPH BUT THIS MIKO GIRL IS ANNOYING AND RUDE SO IF WE CHOOSE TO HATE HER THAN LET US....JUS KEEP YOUR ANGER AND SYMBOLS TO YOUR F$#NG SELF BUDDY!!


(Gulp)
Okay, okay. I can be peaceful. We can all be frinds. Okay?
(phew)

I still find all the hate towards her rather unnececarily overwhelming, though.
Writing all that with a grin on my face. Can't go without some comic relief.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489669)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:55pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
DEMEXICONZ wrote:....looks like she ruined a good episode of the wrekers vs predaking :-x

Yeah, sure does. And I bet she'll be the one to friggin save the day
:BANG_HEAD: please dont let it be that if anything magnus should be the hero...and yea they should all die :CON: but i got respect for jacky and magnus but bulky and miko should go!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489671)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:04pm CDT
Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489672)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:05pm CDT
DEMEXICONZ wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:
DEMEXICONZ wrote:....looks like she ruined a good episode of the wrekers vs predaking :-x

Yeah, sure does. And I bet she'll be the one to friggin save the day
:BANG_HEAD: please dont let it be that if anything magnus should be the hero...and yea they should all die :CON: but i got respect for jacky and magnus but bulky and miko should go!! :APPLAUSE:


The only Autobot there that I like is Wheeljack. I NEVER liked Ultra Magnus. Not in G1 and not in Prime. Bulkhead is just... meh. Miko... to all the humans; I say die already and save Megatron the effort it would take to lift his finger to kill you. I wish the Decepticons had opened those containers back on Cybertron.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489673)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:07pm CDT
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489674)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:11pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.


This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489675)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:12pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.


This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
Ever consider getting some help, there?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489676)
Posted by viruscarnage on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:13pm CDT
So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489679)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:15pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.


This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
Ever consider getting some help, there?


Yeah, but too lazy to go see a professional. That and I don't trust them.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489680)
Posted by viruscarnage on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:18pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.


This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
Ever consider getting some help, there?


Yeah, but too lazy to go see a professional. That and I don't trust them.

Me too I don't trust therapists or any of those mental health professionals haha
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489681)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:20pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.


This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
HERE!!! HERE!!! i know you dont mean it but it sure feels like it sometimes id say transformers takes about 35% of my life the rest its divided in my family so yea to some of us it is a big deal :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489682)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:20pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.


This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
Ever consider getting some help, there?


Yeah, but too lazy to go see a professional. That and I don't trust them.

Me too I don't trust therapists or any of those mental health professionals haha


Which is why I took a psychology class. I know exactly what's wrong with me, but I'd rather be this way than blindly happy. :CON:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489685)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:32pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489686)
Posted by DEMEXICONZ on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:37pm CDT
Has anybody else notice how nice thoes "glow in the dark stickers" look on magnus when their in the cave? very foc-ish look...would be also nice of reprolabels to make some "glow in the dark stickers like little dots and lines to make my tf look good not only during the day but also at night :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489689)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 4:56pm CDT
In case anyone missed it, here's the video CraveOnline posted.

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489691)
Posted by Manterax Prime on May 23rd, 2013 @ 5:00pm CDT
Actually, Miko is better than Magnus.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489693)
Posted by njb902 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 5:06pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.


The cold must have killed the other one.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489696)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 5:14pm CDT
njb902 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.


The cold must have killed the other one.
Upon rewatching a previous trailer for this episode (after another user on another board informed me that it might not be another clone), there's a shot of what looks like the first Predaking clone breaking free of the ice, so this could be the same guy after all. Thank goodness.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489699)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 5:34pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.


I just hope this one transforms.

DEMEXICONZ wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Calm down guys. Just a show. >:oP

Can't wait to see this tomorrow.


This "show" is the only reason I pull my sorry ass out of bed in the morning. Well, that and waiting for TF4. Therefore, it means (almost) everything to me.
HERE!!! HERE!!! i know you dont mean it but it sure feels like it sometimes id say transformers takes about 35% of my life the rest its divided in my family so yea to some of us it is a big deal :grin:


And yes I did mean that.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489703)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 5:54pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.


I just hope this one transforms.
I retrct my previous statement since an earlier trailer showed the first Predaking possibly breaking free of his frozen state.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489706)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 6:24pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.


I just hope this one transforms.
I retrct my previous statement since an earlier trailer showed the first Predaking possibly breaking free of his frozen state.


I still hopes he transforms, though. I hate when Hasbro makes TF toys that never actually transform in the fiction the toys are based from.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489717)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 23rd, 2013 @ 7:48pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.


I just hope this one transforms.
I retrct my previous statement since an earlier trailer showed the first Predaking possibly breaking free of his frozen state.


I still hopes he transforms, though. I hate when Hasbro makes TF toys that never actually transform in the fiction the toys are based from.


Has that even happened before? I don't recall.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489728)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 23rd, 2013 @ 8:38pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I still hopes he transforms, though. I hate when Hasbro makes TF toys that never actually transform in the fiction the toys are based from.


Has that even happened before? I don't recall.
Off the top of my head, none of the Seacons or the Sparkdash ever transformed out of their beast modes in Masterforce, nor did any of the Dinoforce turn into their inner robot monster forms in Victory (they only transformed into their robot modes, Pretender shell modes, and and combiner piece modes), and several guest characters in Animated (like Arcee) never transformed, but there may also be a bunch more other recent examples that I'm forgetting.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Chain of Command" Extended Promo (1489730)
Posted by Henry921 on May 23rd, 2013 @ 8:49pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:So Predaking is back on the Nemesis, Megatron is approuching him cant tell if thats just a door opening in from of Megatron and Shockwave tho
Looks to me like they just cloned a new Predaking, which sucks since I wanted the original clone to become his own character and break free of his icy prison.


I know you've already changed your mind on this point, but I'd be remiss if I didn't let Gendo handle things.

Image

"Just clone her and throw out the injured version."


Though, given how the 'Cons have huge stockpiles of Energon and CNA samples of their various Predacons, theoretically Shockwave could create a massive, MASSIVE army of duplicates and just overwhelm the Autobots.

Suspension of disbelief... becoming harder to bear...

Click here to view an additional 15 comments about this topic at the Energon Pub Forums ...

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014